[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Least Boring Cardio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 19
Treadmill sucks
Elliptical sucks
Stair climber sucks
Stationary bike sucks
Row machine sucks

What the fuck am I supposed to do, fit?
>>
run
>>
you could use google you retard
>>
>>35318538
Grow some fucking balls.
All of these things suck because you're never reaching "runners high" the point where your body dumps a bunch of fucking adrenaline and happy drugs into your body and you feel like god.
Either run harder or run farther.
Cardio is a lot less boring than repetitively lifting heavy objects and afterwords I feel fucking great.
>>
>>35318564
>>35318538

Listen to podcasts. If you use your mind during cardio it's actually very stimulating.

Ran 7.83 miles today while listening to Dough Rollers financial podcast.

Use the time to learn something new and better yourself.
>>
Sprints, run hills, superset a couple big lifts crossfit style, maybe sled dragging. Just try sprinty shit.
>>
i hate cardio unless it's done outside.

just go to the park and run man
>>
>>35318538
Get a bike, ride outside
>>
>>35318538
>no personal discipline
>no mental toughness
You MTFU and do them.
>>
>>35318564
How long do you run for? I do 30 minutes of running and just hate it the whole time.
>>
>>35318538

aerial yoga, fun as fuck...although very low intensity
>>
>>35318618
Yeah, I think I'm better suited to outdoor stuff.
>>
>>35318653
>only runs for 30 minutes
Your body isn't even warmed up until after 30 minutes, no wonder you're having problems.
>>
i trick myself into cardio by getting it in through sports. i play basketball and get so competitive and in the zone i forget about all the sweet sweet gains im losing. It feels great though
>>
20 minutes HIIT on stationary bike
>>
>>35318538
swimming?
>>
>>35318683
So... How long then?
>>
>>35318538
20 minutes of tabata HIIT. seriously, try it.
go find a group to do it with on a regular basis.
>>
>>35318538
boxing
>>
>>35318837
That sounds too good to be true. Only four minutes a day?
>>
>>35318538
Run outside dude. Trust me.
>>
>>35318940
This
>>
>>35318538
punching/kicking/knee/elbow drills
shadowboxing in general
pic fucking related
burpees
high knees
jumping lunges
jumping jacks

like tons of other aerobics and shit.

i also like to do ido portal's movement training for low intensity cardio, and flexibility.

there are also some goo jiu jitsu flexibility videos (like ryan hall's) that are worth doing..

indoor aerobics for HIIT, stretching and flexibility work for LISS.

best part is, you can use media to keep yourself distracted while you cardio, to get a really effective work out
>>
>>35319002
>>35318940

Boxing gyms are crazy expensive around here. I've looked into it before.
>>
File: best cardio.png (51 KB, 201x200) Image search: [Google]
best cardio.png
51 KB, 201x200
>>35318644
bullshit, cardio is supposed to be fun, if it isn't fun for you, find a better cardio

there are infinitely many ways to get your heart pumping fast, at least one of those ways should be entertaining to you.

i like to do pic related, except i elevate my hands, so i am fighting gravity to keep my knee pulled up to my chest, i feel i get a better workout that way
>>
>>35319017
>i can't do boxing without a gym
literally stand in your room and punch/kick
>>
Sex
>>
>>35319039
>implying we can regularly do that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Wr7HsylE0

watch this video, OP

if you can sit through it, without getting up and moving, then i don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>35319030
Kinda sucks without a bag to hit. Probably better than nothing.
>>
>>35319088
you can nigger-rig some pad with some pillows or some shit.

there are lots of body mechanics to focus on without any need for a bag, imo.

i rarely use mine for cardio.

really just for practicing high kicks.
>>
>>35319066
Lol. Not my style man. Glad it works for you though. Seriously.
>>
>>35318580
/thread
podcasts >>>>>> repetitive music
>>
>>35319105
connor mcgregor is disappoint.. dat flexibility, doe
>>35319114
doing mountain climbers while watching ufc > running while listening to podcasts
>>
>>35318683
>cardiofags actually believe this
HIIT masterace reportin in
>>
>>35319145
No, I get it, it looks hard. But I spent the 90s making fun of dudes at hardcore shows for doing capoiera and shit. It'd be hypocritical of me.
>>
>>35318538
depends on your goals.

If youre trying to just be healthy, do HIIT. Not the bullshit HIIT that /fit/. recommends, but actual hi intensity. Intensity is being able to do something with the same amount of work, doing something repeatedly isnt high intensity. That alone is enough to be healthy, without the weight reduction effects.

If youre trying to lose weight im sorry but slower rates of work at around 65%VO2 max are what you want to do, and for longer amounts of periods as exercise under VT2 utilizes fat oxidation more than carbohydrates.

listen to music for HIIT, try to find a playlist with uptempo beats that you can run to. It doesnt take long anyway when doing HIIT, so it shouldnt be boring. I would suggest putting a tv show on or something for cardio. Stationary bike is fine, just gotta do it passively.

Alternatively, you can just stand for 2 more hours a day and lose a free 10 lbs a year.
>>
File: 1448246485690.jpg (39 KB, 601x451) Image search: [Google]
1448246485690.jpg
39 KB, 601x451
>>35319166
>be me
>run a treadmill for months
>knees hurt, still fat as fuck, bored out of my mind
>try HIIT for a couple weeks
>ohmygod.jpeg
>start getting toned as fuck, knees dont hurt from running for so long
>mfw feel like a god after doing it
Tell me one bad thing about HIIT
>protip: u cant
>>
military style weighted burpees with jerk
>>
>>35319182
nonsense.
i made fun of capoiera fags, and still do.

capoiera is like dancing: great for cardio, and flexibility, absolutely useless in a fight.

good thing i do it for cardio...

i still make fun of people who take it seriously as a martial art
>>
>>35318538
Sexual intercourse.
>>
File: 1420874519868.gif (2 MB, 340x190) Image search: [Google]
1420874519868.gif
2 MB, 340x190
>>35319211
>do HIIT
>start getting toned as fuck

You dont know what HIIT is dumb fuck.
>>
>>35318538
Is primarily females in this thread? Sure is gains-killing aerobic-cardio in here.
>>
>>35319185
Yeah! I love going on long walks during cuts. I'm just generally trying to stay more active. I go to the gym 3x a week, but I work from home. I used to walk 30 minutes to work each way. Just kind of missing general activity. But fuck I hate gym cardio man. There's always like 10 cooking shows and MSNBC on the TVs. And I keep hearing that "I can't feel my face" song which makes me angry for days.
>>
>>35318538
boxing
>>
>>35319242
My dojo is a goth club
>>
Wait

Is punching a boxing bag considered cardio?

For how long? Are there punching routines or do you just do whatever?

My dad has an old punching bag.
>>
>>35319252
?? I lost a massive amount of weight doing HIIT and lifting you little cardio faggot. Enjoy running 30 miles everyday you fucking faggot. Tell me where you fucking live so I can smack you in ur fucking big mouth you little fuck.
>>
>>35318538
5x25 skwats
>>
>>35318538
Start muay thai
>>
>>35319322
Push a bunch, get tired, push some more and then don't.
>>
>>35318538
run in a public area like a park
>>
>>35319372
Punch not push, what the fuck.
>>
>>35318653
I walk/jog/pushups/situps for about 15 minutes before I start running.
That is my warmup.
Afterwards I run about 3 miles which can take anywhere from 19-30 minutes depending on if im focusing on sprinting intervals or SS.
Maybe something is wrong with your adrenaline release.
I put on epic video game/movie music to feel like an autistic badass and about a quarter of a mile in my adrenaline has already spiked.
The next 15 minutes is a total blur I have a come down period about the second mile because I have to slow down for a brief second and calculate speed/distance remaining, I'm running in place at this point.
The run back is always harder for me.
Takes about half a mile for the adrenaline to spike back up, but the last half mile I'm high as fuck and feel like I could run into town and just start fucking bitches mouths.

I usually have an insane erection after running also.
God I fucking love running.
>>
File: ullrich.jpg (28 KB, 300x398) Image search: [Google]
ullrich.jpg
28 KB, 300x398
>get a road bike
>find some local climb/flat section
>up your speed to the point you're breathing heavily, can't talk and saliva is dripping down your mouth
>keep the pace for at least 20 minutes
>repeat x times
>???
>enjoy your godlike cardio and satisfying descent home (if you climbed a mountain)
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-08-20-32-00.png (1 MB, 1200x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-08-20-32-00.png
1 MB, 1200x1920
I'm honestly surprised no one has suggested any outdoor activities?

>live near a body of water? Go for a swim every day
>buy a bicycle, go cycling to your nearest green area, explore the country trails
>buy cheap kayak or row boat, go out on a lake and blast it out like mad
>even going down to your local fucking ice rink and skating hard is pretty good cardio

I matched this girl on tinder whos in a wheelchair and she goes climbing every day.

Seriously there is no excuse to act like a wimp and say "waaaahhhh cardio is boring waahhh"
>>
Squash or racketball are goat tier cardio sports, but you need a second player.
>>
>>35319267
yeah its not easy man, but there are tiny things you can do that will make a world of difference. Just so you know, the only thing that has found to have REAL results of weight loss, is a combination of diet and exercise. Either one alone has like aless than 5% success rate. there are no short cuts, but there are MANY things we can do to help, and they all ave to do with not sitting. We sit too much, standing for 2 hours a day will burn 10 lbs a year, putting food in smaller containers, less diverse plates but with the proper colors (blue is proven to suppress appetite) and eating 1/2 the plate, then followed by 1/4th of whats rest, then the other 1/4th/ These are all methods proven to increase weight loss by tricking the brain into thinking it ate more than it did. Also little things like seeing the result of what you eat makes a huge difference. Leaving your chicken bones on the plate when eating chicken wings is a great example. Those who leave the bones eat less and they SEE what they actually ate. Just stick to it man, make 30 mins a day your thing, and then when you start losing weight, slowly incraese it to a jog, then a run. Dont think you need to go all out at once because that is proven to be the road to failure. 80% of diet is lifestyle change outside of diet and exercise. /fit/ will probably read that and think its BS, but this is coming from someone who actually has a degree and I promise you /fit/ is wrong about A LOT of things. i would never recommend someone come here for advice.

>>35319347
if you lost a massive amount o weight you werent doing HIIT. You can not possibly sustain intensity long enough to effect weight loss if you are doing real HIIT. stay fat neckbeard.
>>
File: 1438278472849.png (164 KB, 388x386) Image search: [Google]
1438278472849.png
164 KB, 388x386
>>35319490
>Does HIiT
>Loses weight
>"Hurr durr you werent doing da real hiit if u lost weight hurr durr"
Kys cardio fag.
>>
>>35319444
She probably has fun climbing. Your point kinda sucks. Good luck banging that plegic ass though.
>>
>>35318538
Box
Rock climbing
Swimming
Outdoor biking
Fucking
>>
>>35319566
Do you know what HIIT means? can you explain how HIIT would possibly, in ANY way lead to weight loss?

HIIT is not long enough to have significant effects on weight loss. If you are doing it for long enough to have weight loss effects, it is PHYSIOLOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to have kept the same intensity meaning you were not doing hit.

You are confusing effort for intensity. Im not retarded, youre just uneducated and sharing ignorant wrong opinions. What kind of degree/career do you have in exercise or nutritional sciences?
>>
File: 1382413712768.png (7 KB, 152x160) Image search: [Google]
1382413712768.png
7 KB, 152x160
>>35319436

>Road cyclist (proud owner of a GenIII/BepsiFam jersey, where my shinkansen /n/iggers at?)
>Live in New Jersey
>The closest thing we have to mountains are inverted mountains, aka massive bike-swallowing potholes.
>Fucking everywhere
>Finding a route without a red light every quarter mile is a heroic feat in and of its self
>>
>>35319444
well, it's not like she's gonna run.
>checked
>>
File: scaryskeleton2.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
scaryskeleton2.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>35319615
>I did HIIT
>Lost a ton of weight
>"N-no you didn't, t-theres no way? w-wheres your degree man"
Holy fuck my sides. Enjoy your 20 mile jogs and your rekt knees dumbass.
>>
>>35319672
I am not the guy you are replying to but hes not wrong.
>>
>>35319692
How so?
>>
>>35318538
What are you guys doing when you say HI IT? What's the difference from jogging?
>>
>>35319615
>HIIT
>Not losing weight
HIIT is the leading way to lose weight, period.
It causes the perfect mixture of both muscle growth for passive burn and in the moment burn.
SS is all in the moment.
Lifting is nearly all passive.
If you do interval sprints while doing SS though you have made your run a HIIT workout.
IF you do circuit training while lifting you have made it a HIIT workout.
Doing your workouts this way the maximum amount of fat you could lose per week without starving yourself is 1.5 lbs.
Doing just SS you could lose 1lb.
Doing just lifting you could lose close to 1lb.
You are a fucking retard.
>>
>>35319618
Where in Jersey?

NYC
Y
C
>>
File: his_name_is_john.jpg (15 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
his_name_is_john.jpg
15 KB, 500x330
>>35319739
THIS
>>
>>35319739
>HIIT is the leading way to lose weight, period.
Citation needed. No one with any education will agree with this because it is contradictory. Tell me how you can possibly do hit for long enough to lose weight? You cant because you wouldnt be able to maintain the intensity. If you are losing weight and doing "HIIT" you are just doing endurance based workouts not HIIT. Why do you feel the need to bullshit? cite me your dumb sources.

It causes the perfect mixture of both muscle growth for passive burn and in the moment burn.
You realize the "after burn" is insignificant right? Thats not an advertisement point because its literally SO insignificant in difference that it doesnt do anything. You are talking pure broscience at this point. These are things that I once took a class just to debunk. My professor literally talked about ALL of these things and laughed about how ridiculous the public opinion is. Youre the one he and the rest of the class of 400 people laugh at. how do you feel?

IF you do circuit training while lifting you have made it a HIIT workout.
Circuit training an HIIT are two compelte different things, you know this right? You could not keep intensity while doing circuit training. This is literally intro to exercise science 101. I cant believe you are this dumb. You shouldnt be sharing wrong advice.

Yeah, you honestly have no idea what youre saying. Have you not noticed that /fit/ is full of fat fucks who never get fit? Like you. Youre arguing with broscience against someoen who not only has a degree, but is literally published in HIIT related studies as well as metabolic pathways concerning fat and carb oxidation. You have NO idea what youre talking about. At least go to school for this if youre going to share BS.
>>
>>35319844
>Babbys first fitness class and is now spewing nonsense on anonymous german toy collecting forum.
>>
>>35319615
I'm kinda stupid to be real with you, so could you explain what you mean? I thought HIIT just meant going as hard as you possibly can for a period of time, and then having a period of time where you perform at a lower intensity. And then repeating. The contrast is that in steady state cardio, you can virtually never push yourself to your absolute limit in terms of intensity because it's unsustainable in a continuous state. Does HIIT need to be the same intensity every single interval to be HIIT? I thought it was just the highest level you can perform at that very moment, which could be lower than at the start of the session due to fatigue. I don't see how it can possibly have no effect on weight loss, since in studies HIIT is shown to have similar calorie burn overall compared to most moderate-length steady state cardio. What am I missing here?
>>
I also do HIIT
I run on treadmill for overall 16 mins. Heres my routine
>3 min light jog warmup
>10 minutes of alternating between sprinting for a minute then jogging for a minute
>3 minute light jog cooldown
Do this every week day after my lifting session.
>>
>>35319844
>makes claims contradictory to personal anecdote and public opinion
>gives no citations
>only supporting arguments are "muh degree, muh professor said, muh classes, le broscience my le school disproved"
Yeah you sure showed them. You should screencap this to send to your professor lol xD!
>>
>>35319875
i have a masters.

What degree do you have? you don't even have the classes to talk about this under your belt.

>>35319910
>I thought HIIT just meant going as hard as you possibly can for a period of time
No, thats effort. You are giving your max effort, but it doesnt mean your muscles are working at the same intensity.

>Does HIIT need to be the same intensity every single interval to be HIIT?
yes, it does. And thats what the general pop doesnt understand. if its not, then its not high intensity. its common sense.

>I thought it was just the highest level you can perform at that very moment, which could be lower than at the start of the session due to fatigue.
which stems from the too common idea that intensity=effort. it doesnt. Ever see people who do endurance exercises? they are giving their all even when their body is giving out. That is maximum effort, but the intensity isnt there. they arent functioning at the same degree. So the reason why this guy lost weight, is because he wasnt doing HIIT, but circuit training without even knowing. With HIIT we have more than enough evidence through studies to show that if you are in fact doing it right the health benefits are there, but you cant possibly work at high intensity, with the short amount of time that high intensity actually allows and be able to put a dent on your weight. Honestly just think about it, its very common sense. Someone with an education would never recommend HIIT for someone trying to for weight loss. As a matter of fact, it would be incredibly counter productive to do so. This is like someone starving themselves, saying they lost weight by eating a proper diet. I say "no you didnt" and they say "then whys my weight gone!?"

and no, studies dont show that. Not proper studies with the actual definition of HIIT. You can link me if you want to the study.
>>
>>35320002
>doesnt back up his sources
>gets mad when someone else smarter than him tells him hes wrong
>falls back to "w-wheres YOUR sources!"

You guys havent given any evidence of anything, and to be fair, im helping those who actually want to seek help. If you are going to argue against all studies than you are a lost cause already. I have no reason to try and look for all the sources to show someone on the internet who will only ignore them that hes wrong. You wouldnt even begin to understand why youre wrong anyway, you have no idea how the body works
>>
Sprints and go hiking with a bro
>>
>>35320057
Not same guy but whats best cardio for weight loss?
>>
Racquetball and tennis are fucking great.
>>
>>35320111
The best is going to be lower intensities just under VT2. It'll utilize fat oxidation more than you would at higher intensities as higher intensities require immediate energy and count on carbs. People always claim you cant pick what your body burns, but that is not necessarily true as you can manipulate it enough to have huge effects.
>>
>>35319790

Philly-Jersey, not NYC-Jersey. Sorry senpai.
>>
>>35320328
You're a brave man owning a bike anywhere near Camden.
>>
Not only do I run but I go out and play soccer (which I've been playing since 5) with a bunch of guys in a meetup group. Usually destroy too because they don't exercise outside of it.
>>
>>35320837
Holy shit he runs AND plays soccer. Someone give this special snowflake a medal. Surely no one else does this.
>>
Judo or wrestling. Grappling sports in general are amazing for conditioning.
>>
>>35318538
Boxing HIIT is GOAT
>>
>>35320976
I'm impressed he can tell the difference.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH7dYfUA5Dc

Dancing to old Para Para videos
>>
>>35318538
rope skipping
>>
>>35318538
Two words. Battle ropes. Ever since my gym got them I cannot stay away, these mother fuckers are the most fun thing I've ever used.
>>
>>35320057
Can you cite any of this?
>>
>>35321445
I feel like I'm 12 years old again
>>
Boxing. Hitting the heavy bag at your local gym is a good, enjoyable cardiovascular workout
>>
HIIT biking.
>>
It's been said over and over already but run outside. Less monotonous especially if you have trails near you
>>
File: 1441947237375.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441947237375.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
I know it's not the best time of the year for it but I love running outdoors. Running in nature is so relaxing and beautiful. You just need to actually push yourself and get them endorphins man
>>
>>35321646
Not really. Live in NYC. I'll probably just jog in bike lanes and get yelled at by cars and bicyclers.
>>
>>35319844
xDxDxDxDxDxD
>xD
xDxD

You can't ask someone else for a citation and not provide one yourself.
Public opinion on this thread,
Public opinion on /fit/,
Public opinion on fucking google,
States HIIT is the best way to lose weight because of a decent mixture of both in the moment and passive calorie burning.
If you need to lose x amount of weight within a months time period.
You will get closer to it through HIIT than any other exercise.

>diet is still 50% of weight loss regardless
>>
File: 1450130561476.jpg (1 MB, 6144x3456) Image search: [Google]
1450130561476.jpg
1 MB, 6144x3456
You faggots complaining about HIIT vs long maintained runs.
It doesn't really matter what you do, your gonna lose weight on a caloric deficit bellow your TDEE.
Losing weight is like 90% diet.
HIIT is the way to go to get improve your cardiovascular system, improving your limits everytime. The only reason to run for hours is to get better at running for hours and rekt knees.
>>
>>35318564
>Cardio is a lot less boring than repetitively lifting heavy objects and afterwords I feel fucking great.

you are out of your fucking mind
>>
>>35318538
Jump rope
>>
>>35322901
Came here to post this. Jump rope is great.
>>
>>35322337
>rekt knees.
why?
>>
File: 1438183827020.jpg (120 KB, 793x688) Image search: [Google]
1438183827020.jpg
120 KB, 793x688
>>35318538
>the fuck am I supposed to do, fit?

Prowler
Hill Sprints
Barbell Complexes
Swimming
Sports
Weighted Vest Hiking
Plyo Circuits
Chop Wood
Sledge a Tire
Tire Flips

But you know what? It doesn't matter. If you really wanted to do cardio you would have just gone out and fucking done it.

Find a new hobby.

Maybe rock collecting?
>>
Listen to stuff. Personally I love listening to podcasts, makes my hour long jogging session go by without once feeling bored
>>
>>35318979
Run outside w/ company
>>
>>35318538
>Boring

Boredom is a first world problem for fucking pussies.

If you can't be entertained by hiking or running outdoors, then you're a broken fucking human being.
>>
Sled pushes
>>
File: 1406765240864.jpg (37 KB, 406x439) Image search: [Google]
1406765240864.jpg
37 KB, 406x439
>>35318538
my gym has a basketball court and rock climbing wall. I alternate between those and my skateboard.
>>
>>35320057
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2991639/
>The effect of regular aerobic exercise on body fat is negligible
>emerging research examining high-intensity intermittent exercise (HIIE) indicates that it may be more effective at reducing subcutaneous and abdominal body fat than other types of exercise
Granted, this is only a 'may be', but there are plenty of other studies you're free to search and stop wasting everyone else's time.
>>
>>35318538
skipping

will make you heaps better at dancing too
>>
>>35318538
Burpee ladders
Shadow boxing
Jumping Jacks
Dance Dance revolution
High rep full body calisthenics routines with little rest between sets. Done in a tabita style.
Get together with some friends and play tag or flag football
Angry angry angry sex for hours on end.
>>
>>35323199
When I was a kid they would make us skip for 50 yards after practice.
Fucking hated that shit.
>>
Buy a bike
Use it
>>
>>35318538
Swimming?
>>
File: image.gif (469 KB, 280x160) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
469 KB, 280x160
>>35318538
Go outside you fat weeb
>>
>>35322949
I've been doing stuff. I'm looking to do new stuff. Thanks for your suggestions. I'm not much into rocks, though.
>>
>>35323000
My point was that I dislike indoor gym cardio. Not being able to read is a third world problem. Maybe you should work on that.
>>
>>35323357
Does dancing at 80s nights count as cardio?
>>
File: Gamegaming.gif (959 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
Gamegaming.gif
959 KB, 250x141
>>35323742
>>
>>35318538
Boxing is pretty fun
>>
>>35319844
Here fag
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2991639/
>Research examining the effects of HIIE has produced preliminary evidence to suggest that HIIE can result in modest reductions in subcutaneous and abdominal body fat in young normal weight and slightly overweight males and females. Studies using overweight male and female type 2 diabetic individuals have shown greater reductions in subcutaneous and abdominal fat. The mechanisms underlying the fat reduction induced by HIIE, however, are undetermined but may include HIIE-induced fat oxidation during and after exercise and suppressed appetite. Regular HIIE has been shown to significantly increase both aerobic and anaerobic fitness and HIIE also significantly lowers insulin resistance and results in increases in skeletal muscle capacity for fatty acid oxidation and glycolytic enzyme content.
>>
>>35322861
Am I really?
I'm out of my mind.
Let's see here...
>put clothes on
>drive to gym
>deal with locker room
>is my particular workout area ready
>breaks between set
>breaks
>fuck weight lifters take so many god damn breaks
>move to next workout area
>deal with locker room
>drive home
or
>get dressed
>go for a fucking run or do sprints
>shower
>enjoy my day

Cardio in general opens up a lot more time and is a lot less wasted time.
I have a fucking blast, I love the fact that not only can I run, but I can sprint up hills.
That shit most /fit/izens couldn't do, is fucking easy for me.
Sure you might outlift me, I can run across a god damn hiking trail within a two hour period for the average persons half day event.
and my god the sexual benefits.
my dick is always rock hard for days after an intense run.
I have never had negative factors from running, only positive.

You guys just need to get your head in the game, put on a song that has a lot of emphasis at key points of your run.
If you don't get fucking pumped feeling your body run at its current maximum potential.
You're the problem, not the exercise.
>>
>>35318538
fight with friends
>>
>>35324608
>friends

You know you posted on fit, right?
>>
File: 1450298032470.jpg (3 MB, 2058x2990) Image search: [Google]
1450298032470.jpg
3 MB, 2058x2990
>>35318837
>tabata
>HIIT
pick one

>>35318695
this 2bh
>>
>>35318538
Get some friends and play pickup games of basketball or some other sport
>>
>>35318538

WITSD?
>>
>>35320057
What a tragic waste of money.
>>
>>35328752
this desu senpai
>>
Play a competitive game of badminton with a friend
>>
File: FeelsBadMan.png (2 KB, 30x30) Image search: [Google]
FeelsBadMan.png
2 KB, 30x30
I fucking love badminton, best cardio ever. Only if I had more friends to play with ;_;. I only go 2-3 times a month
>>
>>35329256
>>35329259
Badmintonmind
>>
>crash car
>take public transit instead
>still have to travel a few miles to train station
>forced cardio every morning and evening
By the end of this shit I'm going to be lean as fuck with huge quads from biking up hills.
>>
>>35318940
This

Used to go to a gym but just shadow box at home now.
>>
>>35318538
Run and cycle outside.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>35329259
I know this feel.
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.