[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went from 182cm to 178cm over the last 2 years. I'm going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 2bc65b-29.jpg (66 KB, 600x491) Image search: [Google]
2bc65b-29.jpg
66 KB, 600x491
I went from 182cm to 178cm over the last 2 years.
I'm going to kill myself if this doesnt stop!
I'm 29 now. Anyone else here lost some height at this age?
>>
I've been king of the manlets steadily since I was like 17 and I'm 27 now. Maybe it's a posture thing? Osteoporosis?
>>
>>35314454
OP are you still here? i might have an answer for you
>>
>>35314454
I've lost 4 cm too, because of illness and low bodyweight. Dude, people aren't supposed to shrink, unless old age. There is always a reason and never good at your age. Go to a doctor.
>>
>wake up in the morning
>can barely see forehead in the mirror

>about to go to sleep
>forehead is visible

Fuck my life
>>
Compression fractures in your spine?
Or your discs are squeezed to fuck.

Doing deadlifts a lot?
>>
>>35314769
It's pretty sick how much it can be affected by just standing
I can legit lose like 3cm during the day if I've been at work and gone to the gym after
>>
>>35314769
Your spine shrinks during the day because of the dehydration that takes place within your discuses, these get rehydrated with a good nights sleep. This is also why your spine is a bit more rigid at the morning and why you shouldnt stretch in the morning.

>>35314454
OP you either have low testosterone or suffereing from a fractur or discus prolapse which can be completely painless. Go to the doctor if you are worried about your height
>>
>>35314803
>low testosterone
/fit/ explanation for every flaw. Lol.
>>
>>35314847
Jokes and memes aside, low testosterone is a big problem these days. Xenoestrogens are a huge problem, considering they are in almost everything we eat. You are a lot less of a man than your granddad was.

Source: Am an endocrinology nurse
>>
>>35314862
It's rather sad that men today use excuses rather than just man up and to what needs to be done. You're not less of a man because of your diet, you're less of a man because you've never had to take responsibility of yourself. Grow the fuck up.
>>
File: 1445121471942.jpg (60 KB, 894x639) Image search: [Google]
1445121471942.jpg
60 KB, 894x639
>>35314905
http://www.healio.com/endocrinology/hormone-therapy/news/print/endocrine-today/%7Bac23497d-f1ed-4278-bbd2-92bb1e552e3a%7D/generational-decline-in-testosterone-levels-observed
>>
File: 1450100101951.jpg (54 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1450100101951.jpg
54 KB, 500x667
>>35314926
Lol. Pathetic.
>>
>>35314862
>>35314905
this is both true.
>>
>>35314975
This
>>
I lost 4 inches of height after 3 years of depressing homelessness and bad diet. I am now 5 6at age 29. Please post solutions.
>>
>>35315006
>>35314975
I don't actually think a man's capability to take care of ones self has an influence on the testosterone levels.
>>
>>35315022
Try correction your posture and take multi vitamins each day, make sure they have enough zink and magnesia, also drink more milk and take D-vitamin daily, about 35U a day. Eat the D-vitamin with a fatty meal.
>>
>>35315027
two points.

1) Xenoestrogens are in your diet no matter what you are eating. Fems on the pill are spreading them literally like piss. Not only humans are influenced by this, but also animals. The effects in animals are more likely to be studied since there generation cycles are far shorter than human's.

2) A man's capability of taking care of ones self is an environmental issue. Since in today's society it is not needed to do so, as most members are nurtured to death, there is no incentives to do so. The only real incentive would be living a socially tolerable life style, but this can be escaped easily, but what I'm telling you, we are here on 4chanz. However, why should this relate to testosterone level you might ask. Look up epigenetics, bro.
>>
>>35315104
1) Xenoestrogens can be avoided, as they don't present themselves in every food/foodpacking. However for this to be achieved you are bound to make it your life goal. Therefore i disagree with you on this point

2) You are making some heavy claims without providing any proofs anon. However i do not know enough about these environmental issues to debate you.
I don't think "fems on pills" are sbuject to any scientific basis.
>>
>>35315187
Xenoestrogens are in packing. Yeah, it's hard to avoid them. However, I was also hinting to this when mentioning females on pills

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_oral_contraceptive_pill#Environmental_impact

I neither know enough about epigenetics, but it has enough plausibility to make me think about it.
>>
>>35314926>>35314926
Higher bodyfat= higher estrogen production = less testosterone
Not like it's hard to see a link
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.