[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Test boosters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I have these three, which is the best for lean muscular gains and why?
>>
You paid for that?
>>
I went into a local gnc bought all three I've tried the black one, pretty good results, I was more wondering about the red one though , and tender antler spray
>>
>there are people like this on fit

im out
>>
I'm a pretty solid weight lifter, DL IS 495lb squat is 390 bench is 285, I've been stuck and haven't went up in a few weeks and I'm trying to break that
>>
P6 black used to work a while ago when regulations were lower. Now that they were forced to remake it, it sucks dick and it does nothing.
>>
I think I had the old p6 a year ago, and can agree the results were good, I was stronger and leaner
>>
>>35311258
>but the labels are shiny, that means they must work!

kys
>>
>>35311428
used to be andro, now it's DAA
>>
>>35311514
I'm not very informed with supplements what do you mean by andro, daa
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
This is the back of the p6 extreme,
Anything to say about it?
>>
>>35311654
yes, I have something to say about it

a fool and his money are easily parted.
>>
File: arnoldface.jpg (72 KB, 559x596) Image search: [Google]
arnoldface.jpg
72 KB, 559x596
>>35311258
>I have these three, which is the best for lean muscular gains and why?
>>35311410
>I'm a pretty solid weight lifter, DL IS 495lb squat is 390 bench is 285, I've been stuck and haven't went up in a few weeks and I'm trying to break that
>>
>>35311258
Throw them in the garbage and buy real gear.
>>
>test boosters
>not using gear which is proven to work
Hope you got them for cheap OP
>>
File: 1440468263903.jpg (71 KB, 545x545) Image search: [Google]
1440468263903.jpg
71 KB, 545x545
>>35311258
>op payed over $200 for all this shit
>>
>>35311258
uh, what the fuck does deer antler do?
>>
>>35312623
It separates you from your shekels, goy.
>>
>>35312655

clearly OP is best goyim
>>
>>35312655
oh, then nevermind. I'll just buy more food with that :)
>>
Why would you buy 3?
>>
>>35312623
Touted to contain igf which isn't bioavailable orally lmao
>>
>>35311258
The IGF-1 that is supposedly in Deer Antler gets denatured in the stomach when taken orally, so it's basically useless unless you shove it up your ass.
>>
>>35312923
Subq injection but yes.
>>
>>35312944
If you're pinning deer antler then you might as well pin real IGF or better yet a simple AAS that will get you twice the gains in half the time.
>>
>>35311258
>>35311334
Dude, I used to work at GNC. There are fucking useless supplements. They're so expensive and the employee tried to sell it really hard because he made $10 commission off each one. Go return them if you have a receipt, get your fucking money back, trust me. None of these products work. The employee is gonna try to tell you that you need to take it longer to see results, however the results are gonna come from you actually fucking lifting not his bullshit supplements.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.