[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Progress pics edition http://pastebin.com/B23qymQr htt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1450369625516.jpg (358 KB, 1180x1180) Image search: [Google]
1450369625516.jpg
358 KB, 1180x1180
>Progress pics edition

http://pastebin.com/B23qymQr

1.) READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

2.) QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T COVERED BY THE PASTEBIN

>Day [1-5] I'm not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
No, it's called blood buildup and it's normal. Look it up.

>Day 5+ and I'm still not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?

Give more info. How much DNP are you taking? You won't feel jackshit if you're only on 250mg. Cold weather and your diet also play a roll in how much you feel.

>Any other NOT FEELING IT YET questions
Heat is not the primary mechanism of DNP. More heat doesn't mean more weight loss.

>Day [1-7] and I haven't lost any weight
>Day [1-7] and I have gained weight
Heavy water retentions in the first week. It's normal.

>Day [7+] and I haven't lost any weight
More info needed. What's your diet like? How big is your deficit? How much DNP are you on? Are you tracking your calories?

>Day [7+] and I have gained weight
All of the above + stop being a fat fuck and eat less.

>Should I take my doses all at once or spread throughout the day?
Doesn't matter. Spread throughout for stable blood levels. All at once for more intense sides at first and less intense sides 12 hours after

>How much time should I wait between cylces.
At the very least do time on = time off.
More is better though, especially if you plan on doing more than 2 cycles. A lot of anons posted that they had less results with time on = time off the second and third time around.

>Day [1-21] and I think I got PN
No you don't. It's all in your head. You don't just wake up with PN. It gradually develops. You'd have to expose yourself to DNP for months at a time to develop PN. This doesn't just happen from one cycle alone.

>Where can I buy this shit?
Fuck you. Read the pastebin before asking questions. All Shills in this thread are to be trusted.
>>
>>35284731
>>
This is gonna be my 3rd cycle this year (1 cycle every winter so far) but I recently started taking adderall, and my cycle is coming up, I looked online about dnp and adderall but I haven't really found anything solid factually about it, everyone's very wishy washy, so I figured I'd ask here. Also would there be any benefits or drawbacks to taking my whole daily dose before bed?
>>
Day 3 of my cycle. took two 300mg caps prior. ramping to 600 on day 5. Woke up at night and couldn't feel my hand for a moment, wiggled my fingers and all was good. Should I be worried. Can't be PN right.. i've only taken two 300mg caps so far in my life 24 hours apart with a fuckload of supps
>>
>>35312833
Regarding DNP + Adderall, you're gonna need to find out exactly what Adderall effects physiologically, and then do the same for DNP. If there is overlapping parts being affected I'd recomend against it. (IE if both affected gastrointestinal system)

> Also would there be any benefits or drawbacks to taking my whole daily dose before bed?
Speaking from experience of a 2 week 500 mg cycle, if you take it right before bed you're gonna wake up sweating in the middle of the night, likely multiple times a night. Even with the window open in the fall at night I was waking up 2~3 times a night sweating my ass off.
>>
>>35312927
how long does DNP last in the body?
>>
so thats the power of steroids?
>>
>>35313135
Dnp isn't a steroid
>>35312948
http://i.imgur.com/OVAgNlS.png
>>35312833
pls respond
>>
>>35310893
Jesus fucking christ, just reading that pastebin and those side effects should scare anyone out of ever using that shit.

Side effects may include:
>Death
>Death
>Sore throats
>>
>>35310893
Fuuuuck. Timeframe, doses ?
>>
>>35312948
>http://i.imgur.com/OVAgNlS.png

3-4 days, you should be clear.
>>
>>35313443

Holy shit i hate all three of those things.
>>
File: penn.jpg (78 KB, 976x549) Image search: [Google]
penn.jpg
78 KB, 976x549
/dnp/, did Penn Jillette use DNP to get to where he is now? He claims he lost 105lb in 4 months just by eating 1000 cals a day. Something ain't right brehs

Pic relate
>>
>>35310893
>His waist got narrower
'no'
>>
what is the point of taking a (slightly dangerous) substance like dnp when losing weight is easy as piss anyway?
>>
>>35315150
The fuck? He looks like a turtle now.
>>
>>35310893
problem with DNP is that i cant fucking get any in australia without sacrificing some fucking organs for money (exchange rate is cancer + shipping costs etc), and the city im in its literally been over 40 degrees Celsius for the past week non stop, and will likely have many days over 35 in the coming 2 months.

RIP ezpz cut
>>
>>35314869
1ยบ comment in the thread has more info,
he did 3x 500mg/21d cycles
then 6 months of "scooby's advanced DB routine" LoL
>>
>>35312883
Did you even read the OP
>>
>>35310893
Would like to use DNP

Unfortunately I'm already hot with little movement because of my fast metabolism.

Fuck being a ecto.
>>
File: weight-lifting[1].jpg (136 KB, 1500x995) Image search: [Google]
weight-lifting[1].jpg
136 KB, 1500x995
What would the affect be of squatting while holding the barbell in this position (in pic)?
>>
>>35315896
Retarded.
>>
>>35315879
Fuck being a retard son, life didn't spare you.
>>
>>35315916
why?
>>
>>35315937
Because with the weight on your traps you can do squats more effectively rather than the weight being towards the front of your body. not to mention you can hold more weigh on your back than in your hands
>>
>>35315896
>>35315937
The weight would be so far away from your center of gravity that there would put loads of unnecessary stress on your back to keep you upright. And you'd be able to only squat like a fifth of what you could normally squat like that
>>
>>35316011
But you can be more upright and blast the quads harder
>>
>>35316014
>what are front squats?
>>
>>35310893
mirin knock knee fix. routine?
>>
>>35312883
Ofcourse I did 'can't be pn right' but something caused it, can't be a fucking coincidence
>>
>>35315896
just do zercher squats in that case, cradling the bar in the crook of your elbows. it turns it into something between a squat and a deadlift. there's no way to use enough weight to challenge your legs doing it exactly the way you suggested though, lol.
>>
>>35315896
>>35316014
>>35316013

just do proper front squats, let the barbell rest across your chest and shoulders as if you are in the receiving position of a clean.

if you aren't flexible enough for this position you can try the different form of front squats where you cross your arms to suspend the weight across your chest.
>>
>>35310893
are there any advantages in using dnp except for being increasing tdee? does it help perserve mucles in any way?
>>
>>35310893
real women wants meat, not bones like a fuking dog OP
>>
>>35317598
Obviously so
>>
Every fucking morning I wake up with a headache no matter how much water I drink, it stops eventually but fuck.... 4 days to go
>>
>>35312883
Dude I can't feel my entire arm sometimes and I don't even take dnp.. Relax you are paranoid
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.