[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever got constipation from eating too much protein here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: constipation.jpg (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
constipation.jpg
17 KB, 500x500
Anyone ever got constipation from eating too much protein here?

>haven't had a proper shit in like 4 days

Feels proper bad man. What do?
>>
>>35303416
take fibre supplements you non-shitting shitcunt
>>
>>35303416
No, I eat a ton of starchy foods. Constipation is so easy to fix
>>
Good Digestion Thread?
Good Digestion thread.

How often do you shit /Fit/, and what do you do to shit often?
>>
OP here, just went to the toilet and shat out 4 days worth of shit, feels fuckin great man would recommend/10
>>
>>35303475
I drink a lot of coffee so I make sure to always get my daily shit.
Sometimes even twice a day.
>>
>>35303584
I only drink coffee in the morning, after my usual poo.

>>35303549
I do love a good shit, evolution im sure
>>
File: 2.jpg (19 KB, 240x397) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
19 KB, 240x397
>>35303416

Get on that psylium husk m8.

One spoonful every morning of this has turned all my shits in to one wipe wonders done in 5 mins or less. 10/10 would reccommend.
>>
>>35303756
Heard of this can anyone else recommend
>>
>>35303760
the pops and brother drinks a glass of the orange stuff after work everyday and swear by it. Take shits on the daily. Their diet otherwise is mostly shit, though.

I've shit once every day or every other day without the assistance, but handle my own diet since I don't live at home.
>>
>not having kidney beans/chickpeas/baked beans as delicious "carbs"
>not drinking 4 or so liters of water a day

Never had any constipation brah.

That's what you get for being an IIFYM retard that probably drinks 1 liter of liquids a day.
>>
>>35303423
>>35303584
>>35303756
coffee/tea + fibre supps + lotsa water
flaxseed-oil caps for smooth-n-easy shiite
>>
>>35303760
Yeah mate, I get mine from the Pajeet store for cheap.
>>
>>35303760

Yes. It's better to just eat lots of veg but this is good in a pinch. I wouldn't use it everyday.

Pro-tip if you're super constipated is to squirt water up your ass with your shower head. Wait half an hour and shit. Loosens the fuck out of your dookie.
>>
>>35304490
>Pro-tip if you're super constipated is to squirt water up your ass with your shower head. Wait half an hour and shit. Loosens the fuck out of your dookie.
What the fucking fuck are you all 400 lb fatties on Keto or something?
>>
>>35303475
usually once a day, every two days when cutting usually
>>
>>35303416
Nope, but I oatmeal in the morning and eat veggies/sweet potatoes instead of rice like most people do.

They sell these bags of steamable sweet potatoes at the store, usually comes with like 4-6 potatoes. 1 bag is usually enough for 2 meals and it's mad convenient.
>>
I'm a veganfag, and normally, I shit a billion times a day from all that goddamn fiber, but now that I'm bulking, I eat almost no vegetables, just a ton of fucking protein (balancing macros damn near perfectly), I shit like once a day and it's fully cleansing. Nice fucking log factory coming out. Before, it would be a nice good turdness, but then 2 hours later I'd have to do it again. Can't go anywhere long enough to not have to shit...stomach even grumbling in the night while I sleep. Now though, it's fucking awesome, I'm not always preoccupied with when I have to shit next. I shit once and I'm done for the day. I'm newly single and having girls spend the night is fucking great, have the sex, knock out and sleep with them and my stomach isn't grumbling to turd out embarrassingly.

>tl:dr lesson learned kids, don't eat your vegetables.
>>
>>35303475
Once every 2 or 3 days
>tfw perma constipated
>>
>>35303416
If you want the fast easy way, just apply an enema to unobstruct the rectum.
>>
>>35303475
When I'm bulking (on just 2500 calories) I usually shit twice a day. When I'm cutting (on 1500 or less) I shit every other day.
>>
>>35303475
i've worked myself to the point where a take 2 shits a day, always in the morning and after dinner one more shit, use dto shit like every 2 days before
>>
I got a kidney infection once. They said I was eating to much protein at one time. Is this true fit?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.