[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is smoking bad for gains?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Is smoking bad for gains?
>>
File: 1449339778567.jpg (27 KB, 414x508) Image search: [Google]
1449339778567.jpg
27 KB, 414x508
>>35298311

yeah i tell myself to quit every day but i cant

its the most degenerate and worst habit you can have .. also one of the most expensive ones

kill me
>>
>>35298311

just smoke organic tobacco
>>
Smoking is bad for a lot of reasons. Gains is only one thing you'll lose out on.
>>
Smoking rarely causes health problems. The harms of smoke are grossly exaggerated, second hand smoke especially which does absolutely nothing. No need to worry about it.
>>
File: 1444483552909.jpg (50 KB, 353x251) Image search: [Google]
1444483552909.jpg
50 KB, 353x251
>>35298428
Yes goy smoking is very healthy and gives you many gainz

>pls buy more marlboro
>>
>>35298562
>replying to bait
>>
Smoking a cigarette in the weekend and going training on a tuesday?

You will feel your whole body gasping for air much earlier.
The difference is huge.
>>
>>35298319
is that a jimmy and coke in a can? does that really exist?
>>
yes,enjoy smelling like shit
>>
>>35298654

this, i quit for a month the quality of my workouts dramatically increased in the intensity department.

started smoking again because of relationship problems, mental weakling desu senpai
>>
>>35298319
Use snus, it won't kill you or effect your workouts.
It's way cheaper too.
>>
>>35298655
Yes, here in germany we have these
Also with jack daniels coke or wodka + x
>>
I believe in Jon North's book, he talks about how he and Shankle would burn one in between heavy singles.

The dude from hookgrip also said a lot of.world class lifters from eastern Europe often smoke.between the snatch and c&j.
>>
>>35298320
>organic tobacco
This has nothing to do with why it's bad for gains.
It's bad because smoking decreases the efficiency of both the anaerobic and aerobic cardiovascular systems.
>>
>>35298842
I saw them in america about 4-5 years ago, I never got one since I hate bourbon and cola though
>>
>>35298853
Nicotine is a mild performance enhancing drug but smoking is terrible for you and an inefficient way to get nicotine
>>
>>35298956
If I dip instead will that help or hurt my gains?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.