[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hats in the gym?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: great again.jpg (13 KB, 385x254) Image search: [Google]
great again.jpg
13 KB, 385x254
What do you guys think? Douchey or normal? I always wear a hat, but when I see someone wearing a hat in a gym I think it makes them look like a douche for some reason. Am I the only one?
>>
Is your head cold or is the sun in your eyes? If not, don't wear a hat. That being said I wear a hardhat when doing OHP just to be safe.
>>
>>35298227
I wear hats to keep my hair from looking retarded as fuck because I roll out of bed, shit, eat, head to the gym. Don't want gel in my hair while lifting.

Good call on the hardhat. Safety is paramount.
>>
I always assumed people wearing hats in the gym are wearing it so nobody talks to them.

My buddy is one of those guys that knows everyone in the weight room and whenever he just wants to be left alone he pulls his hood up, kinda like that.
>>
File: Michelin_tears.jpg (46 KB, 463x254) Image search: [Google]
Michelin_tears.jpg
46 KB, 463x254
>>35298247
>needing gel to not look retarded
>>
>>35298350
AKA bed head. What a dumb faggot.
>>
>daily reminder that the only people complaining about dudes with hats are people on /fit/

No one gives a shit. I lifted a whole year before coming to /fit/ and during that whole year, I never noticed hats or thought "oh look at that pleb with a hat topkek m8!"

And you know what /fit/, I always wear a hat at the gym. And girls actually mire me. I've met and fucked 3 girls from my gym.

back to /pol/ or /r9k/ or to wherever you came from you autists
>>
>>35298454
Thought it was douchey way before I knew what the fuck /fit/ was. I may just start wearing mine though, cause fuck everybody else.
>>
>>35298227
This.
/thread
>>
File: trapper hat.jpg (210 KB, 1333x1712) Image search: [Google]
trapper hat.jpg
210 KB, 1333x1712
I wear a trapper hat to the gym, no funny looks. only person that comments on it is the boxing coach, but he just asks if I am Russian because I hang out with Russians.
>>
File: 1449089195819.jpg (25 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
1449089195819.jpg
25 KB, 800x536
I actually told a girl "yeah I know, I pretty much wear a hat 24/7"

and you what her response was? "Meh I don't care, I like guys with hats anyway".

And this was a girl I had previously put my penis inside of her
>>
File: makeamericagreatagain.gif (135 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
makeamericagreatagain.gif
135 KB, 800x522
>>35298186

posting rare OC
>>
>>35298350
Some of us can't rely on all the shit that's built up in our hair after years of not washing you dirty bastard
>>
File: 1450282755250.jpg (37 KB, 191x226) Image search: [Google]
1450282755250.jpg
37 KB, 191x226
Lol was in the sauna yesterday and this stupid little dyel faggot actually wore his switchback with boxers on the whole time he was there. I just bertstared him and let my dick hang out until he got noticeably uncomfortable and left. What dumbfucks, it's a place to sweat and you wear a hat.
>>
>>35298369
What shitty hairstyle do you have that laying in bed destroys it.

Sucks to be you lmao
>>
>>35298186
No one gives a fuck about what hat you wear. Most of the time it could be a convo starter.
>>
>>35298186

Wearing hats indoors is generally considered rude.
>>
>>35299311
I hope you're pretending to be a retard right now.
>>
>>35299661
You don't have to insult me just because your hairstyle is pathetic bro. Try to not sleep like a degenerated bug and just sleep on your back. Or do you style the back of your head too?
>>
>>35299650
This tbqh senpai
>>
>>35299303
You're the autist there, mate.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.