[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here taken the Ottermode Challenge?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
Has anyone here taken the Ottermode Challenge?
>>
Fuck it that seems a fun thing to try
>>
>>35294789
Gee, Bill, looks like a shittily designed, one-size-fists-all program.
>>
File: 1449970508743.png (156 KB, 378x480) Image search: [Google]
1449970508743.png
156 KB, 378x480
why not just lift weights instead of doing these stupid bodyweight shit?

with perfect diet and doing this gay ass shit for 1-2 years you might get a body that you'd get by going to the gym for 3-5 months with a decent diet, oh and by going to the gym you'll be also 2-4x stronger by then
>>
File: 1449338955928.jpg (624 KB, 1280x1349) Image search: [Google]
1449338955928.jpg
624 KB, 1280x1349
>>35294789

what the fuck is this suppose to do for you?
>>
>>35294845
>tfw not sure if i want to go to the gym or do Muay Thai, i dont think i can afford both
>>
>>35294901

gym ofc you tard
>>
>>35294901
Gym
>>
>>35294907
>>35294915
Whats the rationale? I guess i could get a little strong first at the gym and then do MT, im pretty much skeleton mode
>>
200 Squats on day 29?

Halal it, bruv.
>>
File: rYpBnxX.jpg (68 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
rYpBnxX.jpg
68 KB, 960x768
>>35294934

>rationale

lmfao

what is your goal?? do you want to be come a skinny autist with MT experience or do you actually want a strong body?
>>
>>35294943
I wanna be strong but still have some functional knolwedge of martial arts
>>
simple pushups are a warmup for a grown athletic adult, ESPECIALLY if you're lean (otter)

they were for me even when I was a really fat fuck

so I don't think you can make enough progress with this bullshit
>>
>>35294901
Muay Thai. With the right bodyweight program you definitely can put on a good amount of muscle, then get a weight vest to make it more difficult later. Also, chances are the muay thai gym will have some weight lifting equipment, so in that case it's just win win.
>>
>>35294962
The place I'm looking at is pretty small and dosent have any weightlifitng equipment, but the instructor seems to be pretty respected and gets good reviews. Def not a McDojo from what I've seen
>>
File: 133634279312456.jpg (48 KB, 455x447) Image search: [Google]
133634279312456.jpg
48 KB, 455x447
>>35294962
>bodyweight program
>good amount of muscle
>weight vest
>muay thai
sounds like the usual stuff for an auschwitz mode kid who got bullied at high school, watched too many karate movies and wants to become the next bruce lee so he can show it to the bullies

chances are you're never gonna get strong enough to be able to squat the weight of two adult men or overhead press one if you don't actually lift weights
>>
>>35295021
another anon here, i'd say go for MT and look up real bodyweight routine, not that shit you posted
>>
>>35295029
Lol im not OP but alright
>>
>>35295026

>anime poster

nice projection there, bud. does your family own and operate a movie theater by the way/
>>
>>35294934
Go with MT, if you're lucky you'll learn much more than just beating people if you get a good teacher. Physical conditioning is included in Muay Thai training.

Pick the Gym, on the other hand, and you'lll be a delusional mongrel like everyone in this board. IMO, martial arts bring much more into your life than lifting just for the sake of it.

Just eat more, you fucking faggot, when you start getting beat up and throwing punches around, you'll get fucked up even if you hit the gym previously. You need to start getting endurance AND eating more. Just as if you would do if you went to the gym.

It's a no-brainer to me.
>>
>>35295052
Yea, sums up what I'm feeling in general. I'll def have to eat more though.

Thanks anon & others. Let's all make it
>>
File: ddd.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ddd.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>35295042
I think you've mistaken about the website you're on, weebs are what makes the 4chan.
(also literally 4chan was made by and for weebs)
>>
>35295026
> chances are you're never gonna get strong enough to be able to squat the weight of two adult men or overhead press one if you don't actually lift weights

hmm, maybe, but he will be able to take on 2 adult men in a fight and overhead press your mom's legs. Also, he can eventually get into a gym or buy weights after saving some cash.
>>
>>35295021
If you have a good instructor then everything else just follows with effort and dedication om your part. Go for it op.
>>
>>35294789
Thanks for the pic. I'm going on vacation and won't be going to the gym. Going to do this everyday there.
>>
requesting "clone levitations" workout plan
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.