[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> I don't lift for women I lift for myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: upfile.jpg (20 KB, 320x459) Image search: [Google]
upfile.jpg
20 KB, 320x459
> I don't lift for women I lift for myself
>>
>>35294518

I actually don't lift for women. Though attracting women is an indirect benefit. Though in a two years time I'm going to roid up to 130-140kg bw. If you think the majority of women are attracted to a guy that big, you're retarded.
>>
>>35294518

>lifting for cunts

have fun when she cheats on you and leaves you, then what do you have?
>>
>>35294518
I lift for women but I wish it was just for myself.

That wish was emphasized a few days ago when the girl I'm into simply ignored my text message after blowing me off last weekend because she was busy and not suggesting an alternate day.

Really made me think I'm sick of chasing women and their shit they constantly do which you're expected to put up with.
>>
>>35294547

FEELS.

I wish I was gay. Life would be so much easier. If gay guys want to fuck, they just go and fuck. If you want to fuck a women, you have to play games 99% of the time.
>>
File: upfile.jpg (116 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
upfile.jpg
116 KB, 768x1024
>>35294545
>>35294537
Stay strong my friends.
>>
>>35294518
>waiting on a woman now to make it worth it
>>
>lifting for girls

this is how you spot all the guys who get fat in their mid 20s-30s.

they found a girl and gave up. also their gf also got fat.
>>
>>35294559
If you need to play games to fuck a woman, that woman's not interested in fucking you, retard. Go hit on the 2/10s that are actually in your league and you'll get crazy pussy.
>>
>>35294547
Just went through the same, honestly once you step back from all the fluffy emotions the signs of a womans disinterest are pretty clear to see.

Its just a matter of reading the signs before it gets too stupid, saves you loads of time
>>
>>35294559
>If you want to fuck a women, you have to play games 99% of the time.

And 90% of the time the game is rigged.
>>
>>35294604

it's always a game. however, this doesn't imply you need to be anything or anyone other than yourself.
>>
>>35294617
kek I bet you've got a bunch of pickup artist tutorials saved on your phone and you check them to make sure you're doing everything right when approaching a 2/10 at the shitty club in your shitty town
>>
>>35294604

You retards rated me 8/10 facially on here. If you want to pull quality pussy, you'll need to play games.
>>
>>35294518
A-am I the only one who thinks he looks adorable?
>>
>>35294518
Men lift for men. Women don't appreciate muscles like men do.
>>
How about lifting to be the strongest you can be, and not lifting for other worthless pieces of shit? OP is a massive faggot
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.