[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people are browsing /fit/ right now haven't read the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: BASED.jpg (103 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
BASED.jpg
103 KB, 540x960
>people are browsing /fit/ right now haven't read the sticky

You really, really should just go and read it guys. I covers most of the retarded questions asked on here.
>>
Also, I vaguely remember Harsh's worksheet being HEAVILY edited at one point which is when the main sticky was changed back to the original. Looking through the History now, was it Brotein that majorly fucked it up or someone else?
>>
>>35293284
haha i really really really enjoy this image. may i save?
>>
>>35293354
Kinda dick move desu senpai

I don't care about Star Wars anyway though
>>
those try-hard tinder bios are fucking dumb lol
>>
>>35293297
When did Harsh stop posting here? I remember the first year or two of /fit/ he would post all day every day
>>
>>35293284
I remember the first few weeks on /fit/ I thought the sticky thread was a troll. Like 'this link covers all' and 'click this link' and then I saw no link

Only after I opened the thread for like the 4th time I realized all of the text is one giant link. It may sound stupid, but I bet more people struggle with this.

No seriously you may think Im a retard, but it can be really confusing especially for people who are not familiar with the 4chan layout in the first place

We should change that
>>
>>35293942
If you don't spend at least a year on /b/ being retarded and shotposting before going to a different board, you're doing 4chan wrong.

If we make things less web 1.0 and more easily assessable, more filthy casuals will come here.
>>
>>35293975
I actually completely did do that now that you mention it

Still I struggled
>>
>>35293297
Wait, what do you mean? I've noticed that Harsh's wiki seems pretty solid, and honestly better than the actual sticky.
>>
>>35293301
all yours my friend
>>
>>35293354
These americans and their spoilers, s.mh
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.