[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck the flu thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: ac.jpg (128 KB, 616x397) Image search: [Google]
ac.jpg
128 KB, 616x397
Fuck.

It's the worst thing that can happen to your gains.
>>
It's been a fucking week already.
>>
Should have got your flu shot baka tbqh family
>>
File: le american seal.png (42 KB, 996x938) Image search: [Google]
le american seal.png
42 KB, 996x938
>>35293253
>flu shot
>>
>>35293253
odds are he just has a cold anyways
>>
>>35293253
> dat logic

so you spend a few hundred bucks each year to get vaccinated against every flu/whatever they have that year?
>>
I haven't lifted in two weeks. So much feels right now. This weekend I'm going to ease back in at about 1/2 intensity tho...
>>
>>35293268
Few hundred dollars? Flu shots are free mang. What shitty country are you from?
>>
>>35293279
No one does them around here - but people don't get sick either - so yeah, if you are a special snowflake, they do ask for money.
But otherwise healtcare is free.

Haven't had a flu, cold, or whatever one calls it in 5 years or so, even though I was working as a wagecuck and used public transportation daily.

It's just shit.
Cannot lift when you cannot even breath properly.
>>
>>35293287
Where are you from? I'm from Austria and getting a flu shot was unheard of when I was younger. Now it's starting to catch on, I assume it's nothing but a money making meme.
>>
>>35293306
yurop.
they only advise it for older people in my country.
while I am no tinfoil faggot, and I am absolutely against this retarded "don't vaccinate" hype, I do not think vaccinating against everything is a good idea.
>>
I will NEVER EVER again eat a burger from some snack bar. Took two bites, and then my throat started hurting. It's been hurtin ever since, but I'm pretty much cured by now. I have 10% sickness left, but god damn. That burger was full of cheese, ketchup, and mustard. 3/10 without a doubt on taste alone.

ever since I've become /fit/ I've despised the fat food that I used to love. I eat it, but I can't enjoy it.
>>
>>35293416
it never hurts to eat junk food once in a while, but random snack bars are something that you should be careful anyway.

I only eat at those places if friends vouch for it, otherwise I avoid them like a plague.
>>
>tfw u haven't lifted in a week, u just sit at home listening to hans zimmer soundtracks

i feel my gains melt away bros. why did i stop taking vitamin d?/??
>>
>>35293221
after my last flu i lost like 15lbs on my bench. flu is awful
>>
>>35293221
Injuries are worse you pussy cuck faggot
>>
>2016 - 14 days
>getting the flu

did you eat your vegetables son?
>>
>>35293221
fuck it

haven't eaten anything besides 2 pieces of bread and 1 scooped shake

im on a bulk
fuck
do i order pizza or what
>>
>>35293221

Maybe just maybe, if you wouldn't garbage eat like a fucktard, eat actually healthy food and do sports like a decent human being you wouldn't succumb to the pleb disease.
>>
>>35295619
it's like 14°C outside, in Winter.
The weather is what makes people sick
>>
>>35295658

Are you all little girls? I live in Norway. I run in a t-shirt and shorts outside when it is -10 degrees celsius, even colder sometimes. I don't catch any kind of disease unless i've been a pathetic weakling that ate shit and didn't sport.
Weather making people sick? Hahaha I feel sorry for you if you really believe that. Bad habits make people sick, weak people get sick. Strong healthy individuals do not unless very unlucky.
>>
>>35295732
>live in norway
>run in a tshirt
m8, its normal for you to live in that kind of climate
but here in europe, the winter is much warmer than it was couple of years ago.
>>
>>35295752

I have spend 2 years volunteering in Thailand and did not get sick once, doing exactly what I do back home except with a little change in diet simply because not everything what I use to eat was available to me. I could argue I was eating worse than back at home. My point still stands.
>>
> not doing cardio
> not doing sauna
catch flu
>>
Fuck I thought I was the only one. I go sick 2 weeks ago. Headaches and sht then it kind of went away but now I have red eyes and a nasty cough and body aches. Approaching the 3rd week mark. Wtf do I do?? I drink water. Fruits. Garlic. Sleep. Tea. Etc help
>>
>>35295732
This, I go around in t shirt when its 0 degrees outsider and I havebt gotten dick in 8 years. When I tell people that covering yourself too much makes you more likely to get dick they just dont believe me. Theyre the ones at home with flu tho
>>
>>35295834
Fug I meant sick but autocorrects replaced it with dick :DDDD fit meme
>>
File: agony.gif (700 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
agony.gif
700 KB, 500x375
>>35293221
10 days in with stomach flu. shitting and vomiting my life away is not how I imagined to lose my gains, zyzz pls help me, it doesnt seem to stop.
>>
>>35295912
how do you even continue to bulk like that

fucking christ
i cant order pizza again
>>
>>35295859
sure thing mate ;D;D;D;D
>>
>>35293221
No taking adderall constantly throughout a span of 2 weeks for finals is.
Can't eat, can't sleep no energy to lift.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.