[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Anon, i see you just got back from the gym... mind delaying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: mary.jpg (162 KB, 810x609) Image search: [Google]
mary.jpg
162 KB, 810x609
> Anon, i see you just got back from the gym... mind delaying your post workout meal so we can have some fun..
>>
File: HeyAnonYouHaveNoLife.jpg (3 MB, 3422x4852) Image search: [Google]
HeyAnonYouHaveNoLife.jpg
3 MB, 3422x4852
>>
Sure, but I am eating my own cum. Noty have enough for you. Sorry.
>>
shoo shoo gains goblin
>>
What kind of autistic bitch would say such a fucking mouthful when she's trying to turn me on?

Is this what /fit/ actually imagines intimacy to be like?
>>
>>35292492
Bitch let me shower at least. I don't want to smell my own sweaty D&B
>>
>implying my girlfriend would have anything other to say that "when are you gonna start cooking?" Or "god, you smell bad" or the one that really hurts "Back already?"
>>
>>35292533
Hey, be nice. No need for that, friend!
>>
meal is such a cringey word and so is delicious
>Oh goodness me ive just enjoyed the most delicious and scrumptious meal!
god i feel so dirty and pompus
>>
>>35292492
Good thing my post workout meal is pussy.
>>
>>35292546
Check your attitude, and take a shower.
>>
>>35292534
virgin detected
Women are sexually aroused by the smell of male sweat.
>note difference between sweat and a guy who hasn't bathed in a few days.
>>
>>35292558
Why didn't he take a shower at the gym? Is he gay?
>>
>>35292537

>Want to say something the cheer you up and maybe help you grow a backbone
>Realize you're a fucking namefag

Go back to whatever shitty general you crawled out of, queer. Your bitch doesn't respect you because you're a faggot.
>>
>>35292565
Yeah! What a faggot!
>>
>>35292563
Wouldn't know anon.
I have workout equipment at home and made a pullup bar outside.
More than likely I would of fucked my girlfriend before she went to work and then I stayed home working out and playing video game all day.
my life is pretty sweet sometimes.
>>
File: neckbeard-trilby.jpg (38 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-trilby.jpg
38 KB, 479x720
>>35292565
>being this passionate about a name on a rowandan rape forum
>>
>that mirror
looks like someone jizzed all over it
>>
>>35292589

>Calling somebody a faggot takes so much emotional investment, I can't believe this anon cares so much!

This is why she despises you. You're soft as fuck.
>>
>Not drinking protein shake during sex
>>
File: ZZfaGKE.jpg (61 KB, 358x417) Image search: [Google]
ZZfaGKE.jpg
61 KB, 358x417
>>35292523
Hehehe
>>
>>35292492
>Implying I didn't go to eat to fucking McDonalds or King Burger before arriving home
>>
>>35292530
underrated post right here
>>
>>35292523
>one with Bailey Jay
subtly done
>>
>>35292589
>rowandan
>>
>>35292492
and miss my anabolic window? Shoo shoo
>>
File: 1.jpg (25 KB, 511x512) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25 KB, 511x512
Lol my gf does that alot. She likes when im sweaty and "smell like iron". She wants the D and I just want shower and food. Usually end up fucking her 45min like a fucking madman. I take it as a post workout cardio.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.