[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BEST (safe) SHREDDING/CUTTING PRE WORKOUT AND SUPPLEMENTS? >inb4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 0063165670758_A.jpg (36 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
0063165670758_A.jpg
36 KB, 380x380
BEST (safe) SHREDDING/CUTTING PRE WORKOUT AND SUPPLEMENTS?

>inb4 Whey, plz stop

GO GO GO GO
>>
>>35291319
>Ephedrine
>Caffeine
>Diet
>>
>buying supps
good goyim
>>
>>35291495
This. On a ec stack 2nd time this year. Major gains and major fat loss. Do Ephedrine still count as natty though? Just curious cause the results are insane
>>
>>35291608
When I took 8mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine my snot was pouring out of my nose like crazy at the gym, is that normal?
>>
>>35292171
sure
>>
>>35291495
I thought ephedrine was illegal? Clapistan here, where and how do you buy it?
>>
pre workouts are just caffeine mixed with random shit

just buy caffeine pills

bcaas... alanine... citrulline...

all pretty much placebo. the only thing that actually works and wont kill you is creatine.
>>
>>35292246
Not illegal, just regulated because of the tweakers. Go to your local drugstore and grab a box of Bronkaid
>>
>>35291608
Is ephidrine really doing that much for you? Im taking 13.5mg ephedrine and 150mg caffeine twice a day and honestly I don't feel like its doing much for me. Plus I usually feel "wired" and kinda shitty after taking it.
>>
>>35292485
>Bcaa
>placebo
>>
>>35293005
Taking BCAAs as a supplement is pretty much a placebo desu, senpai
>believing you have to supplement BCAAs
>You get more than enough BCAAs with whey
>Whey is cheaper

You have access to all the information in the internet. How can it be that hard to educate yourself for 5 minutes?
Just skip the articles on sites that are selling products and read the unbiased reviews.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.