[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: iCim4eXE.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
iCim4eXE.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
Ok /fit/, long story short. I'm 18 y/o high school fag, used to be ugly and autistic for the majority of my life, lost some weight and started lifting and now I'm only autistic. A couple of days ago a girl outright told me she wants me to ask her out to prom. The thing is, I like the girl, and she used to crash on me even before I started lifting, but I don't know if I can handle being in a relationship. I spend majority of my day locked up in my room, watching netflix, only taking breaks 3 times a week to go to the gym for 1.5 hours. She's a sweet girl, and I don't want her to have to put up with me. Also in the slight chance I do get attached to her we will both go to different colleges in a couple of month anyways, and I don't wanna go through the break up. I was going to ask her out to see the new Star Wars movie tomorrow, but now I don't know if I should. Also feels thread.
>>
>>35289981
>ask her out to prom
assuming this is high school prom

FUCKING DO IT. do you want to end up a kissless/autistic virgin in your mid-late 20's like a lot of us on /fit/

leave your comfort zone, just go for it.
>>
>>35289981
My freind you're looking at the negatives rather than the positives. There is an attractive girl who is interested in you. Ask her out. You are what you think you are so If you think you're a loser you are. Just be confident.
>>
>>35289981
Seriously. Seriously? You're looking for reasons not to be happy. Take this fucking girl to prom. Take her to starwars. Bang the fuck out of her. Shit man even if you're going separate ways, it's not like you'd never see her again. My friends that went to college are in town all the time. Maybe you'll meet up again some day. Try not to fuck this up please.
>>
>>35289981
Going to prom != relationship
>>
>>35289981
Oh shit, OP, she liked you even before you de-uglied yourself. Make her happy by granting her wish and keep her, man.
>>
>>35290055
>>35290018
>>35290002
Thanks, /fit/, you're a lot more supportive than I have expected. I decided I'll give it a shot and ask her out on a date tomorrow.
>>
Just do it man, it's tons of bitches in this world.
>>
>>35290109
Sweet. I want to know how it goes. Not sure how though. In a rut right now, so I want someone to make it
>>
Want some advice OP? Don't be a bitch. Do you look at your 1RM and give yourself reasons to fail? No. You get under that bar and fucking slam that shit. Same thing here. Just ask her. You know as well as she that you guys are going to different colleges, so if you guys get close, have that talk, and then fuck during breaks. It's a win-win.
>>
>mfw finally sleep with my oneitis
>mfw I tested positive for Chlamydia a week after

Fucking hell /fit/
>>
File: reaction face4.jpg (83 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
reaction face4.jpg
83 KB, 640x480
>3 years ago use to be a fatty (240lbs; 5'3; femfag) INB4 tits or gtfo
>lose 80-100 lbs within 2 1/2 years (still have about 20 lbs to go)
>leave a toxic LTR about 2 years ago
>have been in a relationship and have been dating since then (been on constant dates Friday-Sunday for the past 3 weeks)
>really like one guy who's my personality type, fit (fireman), and is hot as hell
>has blown me off since our first date
>see him lurking on dating sites but he rarely texts me
>insurance no longer will cover my therapy sessions
>TFW much happier since being out of two toxic relationships, at least a 7/10, and having dates constantly but feeling worthless because the guy I really want to be with won't give me the time of day
>feelsbadman.jpg
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.