[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why lift when it's all about the face? Like isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Tyson-Ballou-25.jpg (79 KB, 700x980) Image search: [Google]
Tyson-Ballou-25.jpg
79 KB, 700x980
Why lift when it's all about the face?

Like isn't there 0 difference if this guy is 150 lbs or 210? Why is it supposed to be different for subhumans?
>>
>>35286635
Because i'd rather be that ugly gay who has a smoking hot body than that ugly fat guy
>>
You answered your question in the first sentence dumbass
>>
>>35286647
Why lol it's pure narcissism
>>
>>35286635
We lift for ourselves, not for our peers.
>>
>>35286683
>mirin threads
>>
Like isn't there 0 difference if this guy is 150 lbs or 210?
idk, have pictures of him at that 210? my guess would be he'd look worse.
the thing is yes, that guy is top tier handsome, no doubt, but he still takes care of his skin/hair/body to maximize his potential.
I don't think not having god tier facial structure should stop someone from maximizing their personal potential, that'd be like not cleaning your room because you live next to a garbage dump.
>>
File: Tyson-Ballou-6.jpg (100 KB, 527x1000) Image search: [Google]
Tyson-Ballou-6.jpg
100 KB, 527x1000
what I don't understand about these "why lift" threads is that most if not all these models clearly lift and eat properly
>>
>>35286666
Welcome to human beans
>>
>>35286635
Not everyone has a nice face. Having an average face and an average body is worse then having an average face and a great body.

Ugly face and great body is what can take you from a 5/10 to a 7/10
>>
OP pic is just decent facial genetics maximized with skincare & a decent haircut

A fit body is just the same but for the body.

I think not everyone on fit lifts to compensate. I myself just want a body to match my head. I've always had a very square face but I was a skinnyfat lanket and it mismatched.

When being fit you get a body to match your style. Some people's style is bearmode fit, some just need a little muscle definition and some need to work a lot on certain body parts.

I don't think being fit automatically makes you aesthethic if that's what you want to know.
>>
>>35286635
Because i look good and lifting even makes me more attractive.

stay dyel and ugly
>>
>>35286783
>cherrypicking
Most of them look like twinks
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (7 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
7 KB, 125x123
>>35286806
Hahahahahahaaahahahahhaahaaha
>>
>>35286793
>Ugly face and great body is what can take you from a 5/10 to a 7/10
>>
>>35286857
that's why I specified these type of threads; brad pitt, this guy, the guy that played superman, etc. etc. they're ripped.
this is /fit/ so I'm going to assume by twink you mean someone shredded with considerable muscle mass. most models are thin compared to this guy but they still take care of their hygiene and diet at the very least.
>>
>>35286635
Because you don't have that face at 200 lbs
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.