[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If diet soda has 0 calories, why does everyone on /fit/ say it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 150x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 150x283
If diet soda has 0 calories, why does everyone on /fit/ say it will make you fat?
>>
to many hippie mothafakez and mothafakaz
>>
The sweetness might trigger your appetite. Affects gut flora. This is third hand info I'm regurgitating, but I think that's what is commonly said.

Truth is, diet soda can help with cutting if you're a recovering fatty that drank lots of sugar. I made the switch at the beginning of my fit journey and eventually made the full switch to drinking water 99% of the time.

And if I eat out with friends, diet soda is a great subtle choice for maintaining macros without having to be a buzzkill.
>>
No one says it makes you fat. There's nothing in diet soda that will directly convert to fat. What they're saying is that some people will react to the sweeteners in ways that negatively affect their metabolism.
>>
File: 1449423210336.png (172 KB, 292x247) Image search: [Google]
1449423210336.png
172 KB, 292x247
>>35284454
>>35284528

Basicly this. It tricks your body to think you just consumed sugar and tries to utilize that to your cells. When the body can't do that, it informs your brain you need more fuel, as in food. Hence you end up snacking, making you gain weight.
>>
>>35284454
>carbonated sodas filled with aspartame
Enjoy your literal cancerous venom
>>
File: 1449090891527.gif (393 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1449090891527.gif
393 KB, 342x342
>>35284454

only fat americans drink soda all day, talk about soda, wonder about diet coke and diet pepsi and diet this

talk about high fructose corn syrup all day

fuck off you fucking retarded fat fucking americans

JUST DRINK WATER ... HOWS IT HARD?? PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH AND SWALLOW IT LIKE ALL THE DICKS YOU HAVE SUCKED
>>
>>35284756
TRIGGERED
>>
>>35284584
>negatively affect their metabolism
what are you even talking about

do you even know what the words insulin or glucagon mean?

this fucking board
>>
>>35284454
>why does everyone on /fit/ say it will make you fat?

It will make you hungry.
>>
>>35284584
Ordering water instead of soda is being a buzz kill?
>>
File: murica_best.png (99 KB, 218x318) Image search: [Google]
murica_best.png
99 KB, 218x318
>>35284756
What is water?
>>
>>35284756

Your pic's murifat is too lean. Triggered.
>>
>>35284454
Spikes your insulin and makes you hungry
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.