[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck cause those "weak days"? All the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: 4666.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
4666.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
What the fuck cause those "weak days"? All the gym rats I know experience it, and I haven't been able to figure out what I do that causes it.

Like last week I three repped 235 on bench but yesterday I almost failed one rep of 215. Today I was back at 3x 235. What the fuck?
>>
Your body isn't going to be in the same condition every single day, it isn't a machine
>>
Why is E-40 powerlifting?

Captain Save-a-Hoe can't save that squat.
>>
>>35283106
>I'm a strength athlete
>>
>>35283089
FFOOOOOOOOOOODD
SLLEEEEEEEEEEEEPP

You absolute newbie faggot.
>>
>>35283122
Also fuckedup CNS
>>
>>35283290
CNS fatigue is a meme. Find one legit study that proves anything about CNS fatigue, i dare you
>>
Lack of carbohydrates to fuel your workout
>>
>>35283290
Fucked up CNS means he did not get enough food or sleep to recover properly after previously working out.

So same thing, not also.
>>
food/sleep/stress
>>
>>35283089
CNS exhaustion doesn't have doms like muscle exhaustion
>>
>>35283391
Not him but fuck you

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00227794
>>
its one of the obstacles about your body you have to figure out op. For me it took almost 4years to figure out how to never have a "weak" day.

Now i lift with no rest days and im still progressing, never sore, never fatigued.

Ill give you another hint, it has to do with autoregulation.
>>
>>35283439
Did you learn about /fraud/?Is that your secret to weight lifting 7 days a week?
Christ some people are mongs on /fit/
>>
>>35283643
Finnish ss before posting here
>>
>>35283643

No i dont do drugs.
>>
>>35283851
Not enough R's
Rest, Refeed, Recovery, Resilience
>>
I think you get neurotransmitter depletion and hormone depleted way before cns fatigue although they're kinda two sides of the same coin. If you don't get enough 'rest' you'll struggle. You are only going to manufacture so much serotonin/test/whatever every day regardless of how much you burn.
>>
>>35283693
:DD
>>
the stronger you get... the more inconsistencies. a strong bench like 235 isn't gonna be there every day, where as the intermediate repping 185 will probably be able to do it every sessh
>>
File: pepe88.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepe88.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
>>35285826
>strong bench like 235
>>
>>35283089
I get them, are you possibly just not getting fully amped up before you go?
If you drink enough coffee to negate your need to blink you're probably going to have a strong session
>>
File: pepe14.png (615 KB, 2894x2300) Image search: [Google]
pepe14.png
615 KB, 2894x2300
>>35285826
>a strong bench like 235 isn't gonna be there every day
>>
>>35283122
This. I just had a shit day at the gym and knew I would based on my diet yesterday.
>>
>>35285909

This drove me crazy. I tracked diets for months and still didnt predict whether my workout will be good or bad. Dont think youll have a great workout just cause u ate right and slept well.

Theres something else though that will always guarantee an energetic and successful workout.
>>
>>35283089
>"""""""strength athletes"""""""""""
Americans, am I right?
>>
>>35283089
where the fuck are his calves
>>
>>35283089
>expecting your body to preform at max capacity when ever you want despite you beating the shit out of it by lifting and doing weights constantly

>not getting enough sleep and rest
>not keeping it hydrated and well fuel'd EAT YOUR FUCKING VEGETABLES AND FRUIT YOU'RE BODY NEEDS THAT SHIT TO REPAIR WHAT YOU BURN THROUGH EVEN MORE WHEN TRAINING

i cannot stress enough the sleeping and resting part
>>
>>35286995

I hate not being straight forward btw but i put so much money(for food)and science into this and when i write about it you fags dont take it seriously nor appreciate the work.
>>
Glycogen.

You don't keep track of your carbs, and accidentally neglect them for a day or 2.
>>
>>35283106
Kek
>>
>>35283089
My theory is snoring/coughing/bad sleep. Having 1-2 seconds where you wake up, interrupt your sleep cycle, and then go back to bed. Happens so quickly you dont remember in the morning.
>>
Why would you max out 3 times in a week anyway? The reason that you're inconsistent is because you egolift and go too close to your max/repmax too often
>>
>>35283101
>2015
>still can't see that only hard determinism is logically consistent
>>
>>35287851
tfw narrow nasal airways and your body responds to the slightest upset in climate, diet, or what the fuck ever by making you a mouthbreather for 1-7 days
>>
>>35283089
It's multifactorial. Poor diet that day, not enough sleep, mental fatigue, recovering from a prior workout. It happens.
>>
Lack of sleep
Lack of efficient diet
Lack of not taking a week off to let your CNS, joints and ligaments heal.
>>
>>35283693
Then move on to the Tegzuz Method by Marg Ribbidoe. :DDD
>>
>>35287155
>Eat vegetables and fruit to recover
Hahaha you faggot
>>
>>35283106
Why are his feet so little? Those shoes are being held together by magic.
>>
>>35289190

>Lack of not taking a week off to let your CNS, joints and ligaments heal

This especially. When doing your 3 a week routine, make sure you take a week long break between each workout day. That way you don't go into overtraining mode.
>>
>>35283089

>This is considered an "athlete"
>>
>>35283693

I much prefer the swedish ss tee bee aitch
>>
>>35283089
Overtraining, lack of sleep, shitty diet, stress etc
>>
you need to learn about your body , not everyone works the same

some people is fat and cant change it also naah joking i mean there are some things your body does different than others and you need to learn and control them like a faggot
>>
>>35287023
Reason why I stopped going to /sp/ because of yuro faggots like you flood it talking about twink kick and calling people fat like a bunch of homos

>yurofaggots
>feminine as fuck

pick 2

sumo wrestlers and japanese people are all obese amirite
>>
File: fag.jpg (26 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
26 KB, 500x282
>>35283089
Look up APRE.

As long as your natty weak days are normal.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.