[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck brehs i really wanna do a cycle of var, convince me not to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
Fuck brehs i really wanna do a cycle of var, convince me not to
>>
Unless you're a woman it's a huge waste of money. The amount of var you'll need to take to make gains equal to a moderate cycle of test as a man is pretty fucking high. Var and winstrol are typically used when cutting to maintain muscle mass or when you need them to enhance performance during a sport or something

Var is also really fucking expensive so unless you have a couple hundreds of dollars to blow every week your wallet is gonna be hurting
>>
>>35273113

Best program to get this body?
>>
>>35273635

brosplit with abs 3x a week, clean diet and 30mins of cardio to end your workout
>>
>>35273635

4 day bro split + nutrition.

DONT FALL FOR THE SS MEME
>>
>>35273635
>Best cycle to get this body?*
>>
>>35273656
>>35273664

I guess that means he got it with SS. Thanks fit.
>>
>>35273609
The reason i'd pick anavar is because it's got barely any side effects that affect how you look.

What's the point of roiding if your skin looks like shit, you're bald and have a pizza back?
>>
>>35273676
>steroids give you a nice physique without lifting

You believe this.
>>
File: 100301_front.jpg (135 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
100301_front.jpg
135 KB, 480x640
>>35273685

The only body you can get with SS is pic related
>>
File: 1423534107675.jpg (33 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
1423534107675.jpg
33 KB, 560x415
>>35273656
>cardio to end your workout

He fell for the meme
Never gonna make it breh
>>
>>35273701

someone that doesn't lift and take steroids will make more muscle gains than a natty lifter, this is a fact. Nobody is stupid enough to roid without lifting though...
>>
>>35273676
If you want that body just lift for 2 years natty, if you struggle to look this small you'll never make it
>>
>>35273771

go troll another thread breh... cardio improves:
>mood
>stamina
>boners
>breathing
>skin complexion
>cardiovascular system
>muscle recovery
>>
>>35273609
>couple hundreds of dollars
>every week
lmao how much var you think he would need to take, 200? 300mg a day?

it's couple hundred of dollars per month unless you're taking +100mg a day but then again if you're taking that much why not just do proper test-e instead
>>
>>35273635
You don't do a program for a certain body. You have you are own insertions and you get your own unique fiseek with minimal exceptions

just get lean and you'll be that while not being natty ofc
>>
>>35273809
>mood
Implying I need cardio to feel like a fucking god every morning
>stamina
Can't argue that
>bone
If my dick got any harder it would explode
>breathing
Unless you're on a breathing assistant I doubt it
>skin complexion
Not too sure but topless garden work also does that
>cardio vascular system
8.8 B8 m8
>muscle recovery
So does stretching, foam rolling and magnesium supps you stupid fuck

>fuck off with your trolling
Get rekt m80
>>
>>35273751

I'm skipping the 6000kcal a day.
>>
>>35273656
Why does cardio make you leaner? It just makes it harder for your muscles and CNS to recover, leading to lost gains.
It raises stress hormones and lowers testosterone.

>>35273656
You don't have to isolate abs to get abs, look at Martin Berkhan or anyone. Calisthenics guys don't have nice abs because they do a lot of muscular endurance based static holds and core stability exercises- it's because they're usually lean to the bone that they have abs.

>>35273664
So by nutrition, you mean, eating a small surplus and hitting macros and not having so much salt that you bloat?

If it's easier for you to eat white rice, broccoli and chicken breast to adhere to your macros, by all means, do it. But not all people have to be so strict about adherence.
>>
>>35273686
I'm pretty sure jaundice & chronic liver failure will affect how you look.
>>
>>35274659
>Why does cardio make you leaner? It just makes it harder for your muscles and CNS to recover, leading to lost gains.
>It raises stress hormones and lowers testosterone.
This is true of excess cardio. Stop memeing so hard. Moderate amounts of cardio can increase your overall vo2 max which means more intensity when weight lifting.
>>
>>35274764
VO2 max is only a limiting factor in weight training for people with absolute shit cardiovascular health.
I was a distance runner in high school and can still run 5 minute mile without even training for it, so I could care less about the small benefit of increasing my Vo2 max.

Weightlifting is anaerobic, like sprinting, so the main thing that you have to fight is muscle fatigue and lactic acid buildup, which won't be an issue unless you're working in a high rep range.
>>
>>35274745
Var is probably the most liver friendly oral you could take. It affects your lipids more than your liver values really.

>>35273113
Var is really really mild. You'd have to take a large amount to really notice anything but muscle hardness, and even that won't be noticeable if you're not lean.
Also nearly all Var is either totally bunk or sometimes a tiny bit of var mixed with dbol, so good luck getting legitimate var.
Also it'd shut you down hard without using exogenous testosterone. You'll have literally zero testosterone, you'll feel terrible and when you come off and do pct you'll pretty much lose all your var gains plus more.
>>
>>35274764
>Moderate amounts of cardio can increase your overall vo2 max which means more intensity when weight lifting.
its time to stop posting anon
why do people post when they have literally ZERO knowledge on the subject?
I'm sure your intentions were good but truly, leave the exercise physiology up to someone who actually knows his stuff. Like >>35274819

although increasing your VO2 max and doing aerobic exercise does improve how well your body recuperates after heavy training, no matter the form.
>>
First, good luck finding legit var.
Second, legit var is ~100$ for 10 mg 30 tabs
Male dose is minimum 30mg -150ish
Cycle is around 3-6 weeks
It's a huge waste of money imo
The only benefit I see is that it's an oral with very weak sides and doesn't aromatize so it won't shut your natural test production
>>
>>35274745
I dunno breh i'd rather risk that shit than fucking up my looks. I mostly blame you guys for that
>>
>>35273928
found the fat fuck who gets winded just going up a flight of stairs.

wouldn't you be more comfy in a thread that was full of your obese brethren?
back to /plg/ you go...
>>
>>35274819
>for people with absolute shit cardiovascular health
like... the kinds of people who don't do cardio, and advocate against doing cardio?

how many burpees can you do for 2 mins straight?
can you even do burpees 2 mins straight?

are you sure you are even fit?
>>
>>35275368
I don't know how many I can do, but I can certainly do them for 2 minutes. I can run 200m intervals in 27 seconds followed by 20-30 seconds rest for 4 minutes straight. I'm a runner and lifter, not a crosshiter.

Crossfit style workouts aren't optimal for building muscle and strength. They are optimal for building the endurance necessary to perform crossfit style workouts, which is not the point of weight training.
>>
>>35274819
Ok well I'm glad you maintain peak vo2 max without doing cardio, but for most people a base level of cardio can help increase intensity of workouts.

>>35274902
>Var is probably the most liver friendly oral you could take.

"friendly oral" I hope you die OP.
>>
>>35273113
Just do LGD or RAD-140 instead if you're so worried about visible roid sides.
>>
>>35277205
>try something with barely any long term research on

no thanks
>>
If you wanna cycle, cycle right.

Not ONE thing besides test and certainly not one oral. Pussy.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.