[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is lifting free weights a meme? Literally all the big guys in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Is lifting free weights a meme?

Literally all the big guys in my gym only do machines and barbells are only used by DYELs like me.
What is going wrong here /fit/?
>>
Terrible b8
>>
>>35272960

Im srs though. Why is that?
>>
theres nothing wrong with using machines as long as thats not all you do. free weights are objetively better.
>>
>>35272946
Get your test levels checked
>>
Meanwhile, in the real world outside of OP's lockerroom anal fantasies, successful bodybuilders and athletes alike build the foundation of their weightroom sessions on freeweight exercises.
>>
>>35273313
Hahahhahahahhaha post pics again dude
>>
>>35273313

>it worked for me

It worked for the fat pedophile who doesn't even lift guys. Free weights confirmed goat.
>>
>>35272946

would you take anyone on /tv/'s advice if you were trying to become an actor or a director?

would you take anyone on /biz/'s advice if you were trying to invest in the stock market?

would you take anyone on /fa/'s advice if you were trying to look presentable?

...so why would /fit/ be any different for getting big??
>>
>>35272946
Probably because they realized that free weights fuck your shit up and machines are safer. They probably started with frees and swtiched to machines
>>
>>35272946
Because they are primarily training for asthetics not strength so they follow high rep range bodybuilding movements + isolation. If you only did the big three you would look like shit
>>
>>35272946
just so you know, since you go to a shit tier gym most of the "big guys" also go to a genuine powerlifting gym and go to yours occasionally for convenience
>>
>>35272946

Bizarro /fit/ thread?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.