[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to be buff I just want to look good naked,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-12-16-00-11-36.png (792 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-16-00-11-36.png
792 KB, 1080x1920
I don't want to be buff I just want to look good naked, is starting strength right for me?
>>
I'm a skinny fucker
5'9 138 lbs
>>
>>35271250

Pick any workout that involves full body barbell workouts 3x a week and do it for a year and you will have a decent body, better than most people at least.
>>
>>35271265
I've noticed a lot of people bitching about getting fat from the diet section and that gave me wet feet. Should I adjust to eat just enough for maintenance or a little more?
>>
>>35271285

If you want to get strong as fast as possible, you're going to have to get a little bit fat. If you don't want to get fat, then just don't eat as much.
>>
>>35271250
do SL. More upper body work than SS

but remember to

EAT
A
T
>>
>>35271250

OOH BETTER NOT LIFT THEN

ONE DAY YOU'LL WAKE UP WITH ALL THESE MASSIVE MUSCLES

DON'T WANNA GET TOO BUFF BY ACCIDENT HAHA
>>
You are such a stupid fuck for not reading the sticky. Since you're such a worthless being, you should not worry about getting "buff." Why consider looking good naked? You don't have the smarts or looks to pull women you cretin.

End yourself manlet.
>>
File: 1429120329261.jpg (27 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
1429120329261.jpg
27 KB, 876x493
>>35271330
This is you
>>
File: 1417450697538.jpg (20 KB, 232x256) Image search: [Google]
1417450697538.jpg
20 KB, 232x256
>>35271250
I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.
>>
Id reccomend GSLP with the arm plug ins
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.