[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok faggots, let's talk about some natural things that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: benefits-of-chia-seeds.jpg (53 KB, 650x360) Image search: [Google]
benefits-of-chia-seeds.jpg
53 KB, 650x360
Ok faggots, let's talk about some natural things that you can add to your diet, which help with shit.

>Chia Seeds
Literally everything.
>Cinnamon
Health booster, fat burner.

Now, admittedly, I've just recently started looking at natural supplements like this, so I'm here to also ask you fags what's good?

And I don't want to hear about any faggot goji berry or whatever other kike shit you want to shill, let's keep it to stuff that actually helps and isn't made out of God's shit.
>>
File: IMG_0803.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0803.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>35271042
>fresh or dried mushrooms
immune booster, decent protein macros, easy to slip into most meals, used successfully for cancer patients
>>
Word for real. Chiang seeds, flaxseed meal, organic long grain rice & lentils or any cereal legumes combo. Turmeric and black pepper heated drink mix, sardines. Bananas and avocados. Please processed Satan I rebuke you!
>>
>>35271042
>isn't made out of God's shit
well there goes my suggestion
>>
File: Chaga.jpg (1 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
Chaga.jpg
1 MB, 2688x1520
>>35271042
>Chaga
I drink Chaga tea as a booster for immune system and for the antioxidants. Lot's of studies on Chaga's effect to decrease risk of a lot of cancers. Also, tastes like mushroomy coffee but caffeine free and good supplement for cutting.
>Roseroot
is shown to help against anxiety, sleep problems and depression. Also good for digestion.
>Blueberries
for flavonoids and pro-everything. Good for digestion.
>Fish oil or fatty fish, or naughty avacado
good source of fat. A and E vitamins
>oysters
zinc for the win, a lot more zinc than brazil nuts.
>offal
iron and other micros. Protein
>Garlic
tasty af and immune system strongman.
>Flax seeds
Cheap and good fats. Lots of fibre and good binder in food.
>>
>>35271042
Chilies that's about all I know specifically, lots more vitamin C than citrus fruits
>>
Peppermint tea after eating for God tier digestion
>>
>>35271222
Nice trips, can you link a source on that, I've been drinking peppermint tea for years now and I didn't know it actually had benefits, I just sort of like the flavor.
>>
>>35271042
>Now, admittedly, I've just recently started looking at natural supplements like this, so I'm here to also ask you fags what's good?

All of it is bullshit. You've already bought into the whole 'fat burner' thing. Someone else mentioned 'immune system boost'. Very much science. Fantastic.

There's a huge market for this stuff because it's cheap to sell and all they need to do is excrete enough misinformation into the general public so that people distrust everyone and go with whatever sounds good. It's why soccer moms all get into their specials teas, oils, gut cleanses, cancer-killer magic pixie dust, and so on, because they FEEL deep down in their karma-with-the-universe-soul-vibrations that everything about it just correct and true, so it must be, and damn the naysayers who pollute their cosmic wholeness with negativity and soul distortions.

Also, what`s your horoscope today? I hope your biorhythms are at their peak.
>>
>Garlic

Purifies the blood in your body and any meat you marinate with. Good for purifying blood on steaks, ground beef, chicken, etc..
>>
File: 2006_sardines_can_open.jpg (195 KB, 1803x1075) Image search: [Google]
2006_sardines_can_open.jpg
195 KB, 1803x1075
>>35271124
>sardines
This so hard. I believe sardines are one of the healthiest things you can eat, and they just happen to also be dirt cheap (cheaper than tuna), convenient and delicious
>>
>>35273682
>eating anything that once had a face
>being healthy

pick uno
>>
File: 1418409362562.jpg (27 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1418409362562.jpg
27 KB, 400x386
>>35273715
>He isn't pescatarian with 2 servings of steak/week
>>
Assuming you cook your own meals and don't eat american junk I would suggest investing in some small balcony garden for fresh herbs like cilantro and salsa. I don't know if it's real or bullshit but I eat herbs and spices everyday since the day I born, they are all related to supposed benefits. Also I drink black/green/yerba mate tea (I like the taste) that's supposed to have antioxidants. Cocoa because it's much better than instant chocolate on milk.

Again, I would focus on removing the junk from your diet before looking for natural supplements.
>>
>>35271042
>Flaxseed
good source of ALA and other EFAs fish oil for EPA and DHA, flax for ALA
>cocoa powder
mayans worshipped this shit for a reason.
good temporary replacement for food.
just add stevia and water.
>>
>>35274255
salsa is not an herb, dipshit,

i am guessing you meant sage, but honestly that is meeting you more than halfway.

there is no excuse not to grow basil, though
>>
>>35274255
>implying some chia seed eating faggot isn't eating even more naturally than you are

this isn't even preaching to the choir... this is the choir trying to preach to the pastor.
>>
Hemp seeds contain all EAAs and EFAs.
>>
Garlic
Olive Oil
blueberries and pomegranate are my favorites, but any fruit really.
Lentils.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.