[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being a good PUA and being fit is synonymous, must have a good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: Puaandfit.png (835 KB, 889x475) Image search: [Google]
Puaandfit.png
835 KB, 889x475
Being a good PUA and being fit is synonymous, must have a good balance.

All this cocoon bullshit is just an excuse to stay socially inept.
>>
https://youtu.be/IOvK1d1Qkdk
>>
>>35266147
I don't think you know what "synonymous" means.
>>
>>35266147
You watch rsd videos. Good for you. Go circle-jerk on forums and leave /fit/ for fitness dicussions. Thank you.
>>
>>35266164
I don't think you know what a girls vagina looks like.
>>
>>35266173
Irrelevant. Being a good puta and being fit may be related, but they are not synonymous.
>>
>>35266169
>circle jerk

oh you mean the same circle jerk topic you guys have on here which are limited to : Protein shake flavors, SS and fat hate threads...

meaningful.
>>
>PUA

Stopped reading there.

>hurrr spending free time trying to pick up random girls
>hurr negging
>hurr its a numbers game

stay desperate and pathetic real alphas have the pussy come to them
>>
>>35266163
Just after 1 min of watching... Damn that interviewer is a fucking dweeb
>>
>>35266190
yep, stay in the corner at the club/party holding your drink while looking socially awkward.

Good plan.

>negging
what is this 2003?
>>
>>35266182
>inside jokes related to fitness on a fitness board

You're not making a point, anon.
>>
>>35266201
You're the one most likely to get yourself into a mental fear - loop about approaching. Those of us who actuallu enjoy ourselves when we go out don't like to get all intellectual and gay about it. Fuck off and go to a pua forum, this is for fitness.
>>
>>35266216
Ohh sorry, forgot the real topics

Bulk/cut threads started by beginner lifters that have no business using those advanced terminologies, insecurity / height threads, more insecurity threads.
>>
>>35266227
When you say fuck off, do you actually believe people will listen to you? or is that your autism leaking and spilling all over the place..

>mental fear, approaching.
that projection.
>>
>>35266272
>Taking statements that literally
>Calling others autistic
Whos the fucking autist doing the projecting here?
>>
>>35266147
Lol I'm not going to participate beyond this post because it's well known 4chan may as well be aspergers/autism anonymous, but here's a testimonial about me getting into pickup/pua:

Before:
Virgin, depressed, incredibly insecure, would get very nervous talking to girls, overthink everything, no self belief or confidence, no direction in life, I felt like I had to hide all the time and put on a front. Massively insecure.

Now:
Fucked 60 girls (the average girl I banged so far was slightly above average). Massively more relaxed, outgoing, fun to be around, absurdly more confident in any social setting, feel much more at ease and happier overall.

Keep in mind I was lifting during the before as well.

Being a hermit who lifts is misery. If you want to get girls DO NOT WAIT UNTIL YOU THINK YOU'RE JACKED. That's fucking stupid. Grow a pair and go out and meet girls NOW. Social skills>>>all for getting girls.

You can read or watch videos but I recommend checking out the RSD inner circle, meet some guys who go out and just fucking go out. Also hit up online game HARD. POF, okcupid, tinder.

There's so so many scared faggots who watch 1000's of hours of videos and never get laid cause they don't actually work at it.

Think of it like reading about lifting vs actually going to the gym and working out.

Alright peace.
>>
>>35266403
Good advice bro, I'd say the same thing, I'm 19 and after highschool I didn't have any friends or confidence but I still wanted to go to the clubs and get that nice young pussy. (Canada)

Literally just started going to the club myself and talking to dudes and ladies and bartenders, everyone, now I know a few dudes who I could chill with anytime, made out with some ladies and fucked a few and got a few bartender bros who will pour me free drinks when I see them.

If you want to do something and be good at it then you need to go do it. I'm 5'8 and I'm average looking, also weighed 210 pounds when I was 18, if I can get some pussy you can, good luck
>>
>>35266254
>We can talk about women, because they're talking about height! That's not fitness related!!

Keep spreading the cancer, anon.
>>
>>35266163
Elliott looked fucking hammered.
>>
>>35266272
fuck off you fucking fuck
>>
File: feell.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
feell.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
>tfw want to hit up a club but too broke
>>
File: pua.master.pickup.artist.jpg (48 KB, 523x403) Image search: [Google]
pua.master.pickup.artist.jpg
48 KB, 523x403
>PUA
>>
Being a PUA and being socially ineptare the same thing.

>>>/r9k/

>>>/mysteryslounge/

>>>/goodlookingloser/
>>
>>35266163
Fucking love these guys.
>>
>>35266147
This is why I wish 4chan had a PU board.
>>
File: elevator trick.gif (2 MB, 272x480) Image search: [Google]
elevator trick.gif
2 MB, 272x480
>>35266147
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifsa91eTwdc
>>
>>35266163
Fronk: 'I met Ronnie Coemaaa, i-its crazay'
>>
>>35267153
What the fuck happened in that .gif?
>>
>>35266147
>synonymous
>>
>>35267259

There's a gif of some asian kid being spun in a circle infinitely by the opposite ways the rails are going.

Fat 30 something year old tries to do the same thing, loses momentum between the two railings and breaks it by falling through it.
>>
>>35267285
Oh okay. I hadn't noticed the glass shatter at the end. I thought maybe the homeless dude got propelled towards the cameraman. I wish that faggot had kept filming the rest of the event
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.