[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grills in gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 20
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 640x640
Hey /fit/izens how do you guys usually start a conversation with girls in the gym

Femanons welcome to give feedback
>>
>>35262296
By not trying to talk to girls in the gym who are busy working out
>>
>>35262320
How bout between sets
>>
If you're /fit/ enough, they come to you, in numbers.
>>
>>35262342
No, wait for them outside the gym and approach them as they are leaving, entering their car or w/e.
It's much less rude.
>>
>>35262371
Thanks anon
>>
File: 1437054009260.png (61 KB, 252x221) Image search: [Google]
1437054009260.png
61 KB, 252x221
>>35262371
I did this once. don't do this. I can never go back to that gym now and I have to drive to a gym that's 20 minutes away just because I spilled my spaghetti so hard the girl literally called the police and I just ran away.
>>
File: 58415.jpg (306 KB, 720x432) Image search: [Google]
58415.jpg
306 KB, 720x432
>>35262398
Pic related, stand with you leg against the wall outside the gym, to appear cool and confident.
Keep a hood one in order to look mysterious and make the girl question your intentions, girls love that shit.
Power walk towards them to show your speed and strength.
Yell "HEY" to establish that you are a loud alpha male.
You can figure out the rest.
>>
>>35262464
Ohhh shiet plz do tell story
>>
>>35262475
alright thanks. I will try this tomorrow
>>
>>35262296
I met my current GF at a gym.
The key is to talk to other people first, talk to guys. You have to be known as a friendly person, not creepy.
At my gym everyone knows me as a regular who is friendly and will give people advice.
One day, I was teaching a newer guy how to squat, the girl(gf) and her friend were in the rack next to us.
As I'm teaching this guy, they start watching and I was like hey I could show you guys to if you want.
Start talking to them, introduce myself, ask what time they normally come- whats your number maybe we can coordinate times and i can show you some stuff.
then just texted her like i would any girl.
To be fair, I am also good looking so that helps.
>>
>>35262296

I dont, I focus 100% on my routine

call me autistic but I want nothing more than to reach my fitness goals
>>
>>35262652
I cant stress the first part enough, when I first met my gf, I wasnt trying to hit on her, not really. I mean i noticed she was cute but I talked to her like a regular person.
We've talked about it and she was like yeah, I noticed and that's what girls like.
Don't be a creep, nothing worse than a gym creep and girls get hit on in gyms all the time.
Talk to everyone, be friendly, if girls see you talking to the old guy who has been coming to the gym since the 80s about how is day is going, they arent gonna think you are creepy if you say hi to them.
>>
>>35262371
>No, wait for them outside the gym and approach them as they are leaving, entering their car or w/e.

Oh God anon don't do it.

If youre going to try to hit on girls at the gym, you cant go out of your way to do it. Which means youre either walking in or out at the same time. Or if your gym has a little warmup/stretching area with mats, you could probably manage some banter there. It's just awkward at the gym though, girls are there to do smith machine squats and glute bridges. They dont want to be seen trying to get a bigger ass (their workouts are exclusively abs, glutes, and cardio) and they usually think they look ugly when they work out.
>>
>>35262296
"Hey, are you using those plates?"
"Thanks."
>>
>>35262296
just don't try to correct me or tell me that i should lift less or i'll get too bulky.
>>
>>35262371
holyshit do not do this
thats so fucking creepy.
You are gonna approach a girl as she walks to her car?
what the fuck is wrong with you.
Even if you are super attractive, you are giving off such a serial killer vibe. That is exactly what a serial killer would do, jesus dude.
>>
File: 1427598077092.jpg (48 KB, 513x1024) Image search: [Google]
1427598077092.jpg
48 KB, 513x1024
I don't. I use them as free test motivational. Basically
>lifting and feel week
>see high test qt doing some pointless exercise that only shows off her ass
>imagine our lives together
>squeeze out a new PR
>>
The last interaction I had with a qt at the gym was when she took over my station when I went to get some water. I got back and said, "Im still using that." She looked mad and moved somewhere else without saying anything because she thought I was randomly kicking her off the station. I never had any more contact with her.

a-alpha as fuck
>>
>>35262296
>hitting up women at the gym instead of working out
Seriously, how desperate are you for female contact?
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (29 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
29 KB, 426x341
>>35262724
>tfw I did this once
I thought the girl was about to leave the gym at the same time as me, but I ended up waiting 30 minutes outside the gym. I tried to start a conversation with her when she came out, but she flat out ignored me and rushed to her bike.

What should I do different?
>>
File: IMG_0121.jpg (198 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0121.jpg
198 KB, 1200x1600
Actually a girl came to me and started talking today. Seen her in the Yoga-room where i strech and at the treadmills. Never spoke before, but we always get the same "tempo" while running, and since there's only 4 treadmills, she's almost always next to me.

Apparently she's a yoga instructor and said i have "amazing hip tissues" for yoga, and that she's seen me in the treadmill. Just small talk basically. She's some kind of marathon freak and made all kinds of crazy yoga positions, like headstand for about 5 minutes.

Anyway. If i were single, i'd suggest going outside for a run since the AC in the gym sucks.

:^) Then i'd bring her home for some yerba mate

>pic; an old FWB like 2 years ago. Found the pictures today
>>
>>35262784
Stop giving off a desperate beta vibe.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
>>35262464
>/fit/
>>
>>35262790
>said i have "amazing hip tissues"
Pump and dump braj.
>>
>>35262784

> 30 minutes

Go to a dr about your autism
>>
>>35262475
im laffin
>>
>>35262834
you're easily impressed
>>
>>35262791
But I didn't really act desperate. I smiled and tried to compliment her workout
>>35262808
Well I thought it was a pretty long time to wait after 10 minutes, but I would feel like a fool if I have waited for nothing
>>
>>35262807

Ma nigra. Can't do that, gf is home waiting to be pounded

>tfw it's not the first time i've heard i have good hips and back for yoga.

I should start doing yoga.. How? Where? My gym has classes, but i literally left in the middle of a class because 1) it's focused on old hags 50+ 2):
>Relaaax... Imagine a hot bathtub and maybe a glass of champagne to enjoy
>Glass of champagne
>enjoying alcohol

Couldn't stand dat "meditiation".
>>
>>35262784
why would you wait outside dude jesus.
you walk out and realize she isnt coming out, then go the fuck home.
even if she leaves at the same time as you, I wouldn't recommend just walking up to her.
Maybe maybe if you were attractive you could go up to her and be like "hey excuse me, I know this is pretty weird but i think youre really cute, could i have your number." and if she says no or even asks slightly awkward "say you're right that was weird im sorry, I wont bother you again."
If you are attractive shell be into it, if not she will think you are weird.
but holy fuck do not fucking wait outside for her jesus dude.
>>
>>35262857
>gf
Yeah I heard you the first time and it was a good joke.
>>
>>35262857
Do you work out in a tank top or t-shirt?
>>
>>35262873
>but holy fuck do not fucking wait outside for her jesus dude.
But that one dude in that one movie did it and she banged him afterwards
>>
>>35262857
Also

>training chests
>2016 years - 16 days after a black man named Joshua was born and saved humanity
>being muslim but doing yoga.
>being vegan

/fit/, be nice plz
>also, 8,5 incher

>>35262874
Lel breh :^)

>>35262880
T-shirt. too darn hairy breh.
>>
>>35262849
dude you waited outside the gym for 30 minutes in a fucking parking lot.
then you walk up the girl the second she leaves, smile and say nice workout.
Im a guy, if you did that shit to me, it would freak me out. Imagine doing that to a girl. Do you not understand how girls work?
Youre lucky she didnt fucking mace you.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 600x553) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 600x553
>>35262704
Fffuuukkk mmaaannn this is me holy shit whenever a girl asks ffuuaarrkkk
>>
>>35262704
>thanks

wut m8. Why are you thanking her?

>for you
>>
File: 1372000772097.jpg (66 KB, 483x960) Image search: [Google]
1372000772097.jpg
66 KB, 483x960
>>35262704
>>
>>35262296
>makes thread about talking to females instead of just talking to females

fucking r9k tier thread bro. youre shit
>>
>>35262971
Harsh.
>>
>going to the gym for girls and not to better yourself

you beta faggots. you will never, ever make it with this mentality.

get in shape, and these girls will come to YOU instead.
>>
>>35262897
And that's the problem with all this shit.
So many fucking retards on here have learned everything they know about social interaction from watching movies or anime.
That's where all this "act alpha" or girls want you to be agressive and confident or whatever- girls want you to act that way if you are that way, they know when you force it and when you force it you come off as super creepy.
I've posted screenshots on here of texts with tinder matches and had people tell me i fucked up because i asked a girl out and didnt just tell her that we were going out, literally what the fuck.
You realize a lot of girls like wont go to the bathroom without a key in their hands. When girls go on dates, they tell their friends where they are, because scary shit does happen to girls.
Anyone TLDR: Don't act fucking creepy, just dont do it. And nothing is creepier than an autist who buys in PUA and learned social interaction from Manga
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 1280x853
>>35262475
You can also use these tricks to hook up with girls jogging in the forest or park.
Remember not to interrupt their workout by trying to talk to them while the jog.
Follow them through the woods and wait for them to take a break, stretch or something like that. Sprint towards them to show that you are capable of running very fast and make the alpha yell.
If the girls don't take any breaks while running, follow them home and wait for them to go inside(don't be a creep by talking to them before the go inside)
Knock on their door and tell them that you have seen them running in the forest and think their running skills are great, girls love compliments.

It's not harder than that
>>
>>35262981
>an autist who buys in PUA and learned social interaction from Manga
Pretty much 99% of fit right here.
>>
>>35262910
yeah I know it is kind of silly. But at least I showed her that I think she is worth waiting for, that is pretty romantic right?
And I tried to be polite, would it have freaked her less out if I just said she looked great and asked for her number?
>>
>>35263021
>But at least I showed her that I think she is worth waiting for, that is pretty romantic right?
That's pretty fucking pathetic.
>>
>>35263031
When could I have talked to her then? Find out her name and write to her on facebook?
>>
>>35262986

Sounds like solid advice friend, going to try it out tomorrow! Thanks a lot!
>>
>>35262986
>>35263067

Also I assume the best moment to do this is when it is dark outside, right? People are usually more chill around that time.
>>
>>35263021
that's not romantic. Again I can see you are trying to recreate movies, that's not real life.
The second you obviously waited in the parking lot, you were done.
The only girl you were gonna pick up at that point is a girl with a rape/murder fetish.
If you were attractive, you could maybe have been successful just walking up to her and just being honest.
If you acknowledge what you are doing is kinda weird, show you have social skills you could be like
"hey so i know this is sorta weird but i just think you are really pretty and was wondering if i could take you out for coffee or something." And if she says no or acts even a bit uncomfortable, be like you're right, im sorry about that, I wont bother you again.
Don't over think it, if you are attractive, it's not hard.
>>
>>35263086
Absolutely. Make sure to wear a hoodie and trail her for a bit to maximize the creepy rapist vibe.
>>
>>35263086
It would be harder to follow them through the forest when you can't see that much. Unless you have night vision goggles which girls probably think looks cool.
>>
>>35263116
You scolded him for recreating moves and then offered him some moves of your own for him to recreate?
>>
>>35263120

Thanks friend mate just what I was thinking. Will also wear dark leather gloves because usually it gets quite cold here around that time of the day.
>>
>>35263050
You couldn't. Your thought should be "Hm. She's cute." and then you should move on. The correct response is not to fall in love with her on sight.
>>
>>35263136
Go all out with a ski mask and you're golden.
>>
>>35263131

Will not be a problem since my sense of smell is extremely developed due to sniffing my neighbour's panties, which I lend from her laundry basket now and then.
>>
>>35263050
>Find out her name and write to her on facebook?
what no jesus fuck dude no.
what is wrong with you?
I didn't think you could be more creep yet you have out done yourself.
The situation has to be organic, if it isnt there then dont force it. You don't even know that girl, like i said above i met my current gf, or the girl im dating/whatever, at the gym. We had been going to the same gym for like 6 months before I even spoke to her.
>>
File: 1449371573781.gif (161 KB, 921x155) Image search: [Google]
1449371573781.gif
161 KB, 921x155
>>35263147
>>
>>35263150

Dam son the good tips keep coming, you must be a seasoned veteran at picking girls up from the park. Thanks man for real.
>>
>>35262790
yerba mate? where are you from m80?
>>
>>35263134
movies dude, I said movies.
Dont try and recreate a movie, romance in a movie is not real in the same way action movies are not reflective of actual combat.
>>
>>35263161

I really hope he is just baiting because if his questions are actually true, he does not need to go to the gym at all. He needs to get on some kind of meds and therapy for his extreme autism.
>>
>>35263167
Np brah. I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the rapist academy and have over 33 unsolved murder-rapes under my belt.
>>
I don't. They all come to me. Legit get approached 2-3 times a week in the gym by girls.
>>
>>35263175
Sorry familiar, I'm blind.
>>
>>35263155
You could definitely work with that. When you sprint towards and greet them, make sure to act a little bit animalistic and make sniffing sounds while joking about being a werewolf. Girls love werewolves after the twilight movies, so they will be overjoyed to meet a real one.
>>
>>35263178
I think going to the gym is good for someone like him.
I think it's just obvious OP has learned everything about romance from like tv/movies/comic books.
That isn't real life.
>>
>>35262681

This is all nice and dandy until you see that one girl. Make sure you're not an autist when that happens.
>>
>>35262464
Story?
>>
>>35263219
Yeah, but for an autist every girl is that one girl.
>>
listen up

girls dont like guys that seem too needy/desperate. this is why the idea of "not giving a fuck" works, women want what they cant have. interest is fine, but dont act like a puppy dog.
>>
>>35263265
again when you make these broad generalizations about what woman want, all im thinking is that you dont know that much about women. Instead you are just parroting shit youve been told, not shit you have learned.
>>
>>35263116
So should I wait inside the gym for her to be done or interrupt her workout to ask her out?
>>35263161
Alright thanks, I'll wait 6 months and hope she still works out here and try to talk to her inside the gym
>>
>>35263299

but wouldnt you agree when a guy acts desperate, it's a bad thing?

of course you should make your intentions known, but don't act like a bitch.
>>
The other day a girl was working out beside me and had a nosebleed

I asked if she was okay and she said she'd be fine

Then I went to the gym front desk and asked for Kleenex for her, they didn-t have any

So then I left the gym
>>
>>35263308
no do not speak to her ever again.
you fucked it up, it's over.
Do not wait, do not interrupt her workout.
Wait for a situation to arise organically. Don't force it.
>>35263318
yes in general, but dont say shit like ". this is why the idea of "not giving a fuck" works, women want what they cant have. "
women are people, not fucking aliens. They want different things just like guys want different things.
Just talk to women like they are people, it works really well.
>>
>>35263375
Wtf but I am almost in love with her and she is on of the nicest looking girls I have seen in the gym. How can I make up for it?
>>
>>35263370
I realize this is most likely a shitpost, but why leave tho?
>>
Holy fuck just say "hi how's it going" or some shit in passing

It should be obvious in the first 10 seconds of talking to someone whether they're interested in socializing or not as long as you're not autistic

There is no magic formula for talking to girls

If you spent your free time socializing and making friends instead of browsing shitty threads like this one you'd know this

Fuck
>>
>>35263418
>Holy fuck just say "hi how's it going" or some shit in passing
When you say in the passing, should I not wait for her to reply before I go away? Sorry I am not that good social
>>
>>35263390
You can't. You fucked it up. Move on.
Best case scenario, is maybe maybe in a couple weeks if you see her in an organic situation, i cannot stress this enough, like you walk in at the same time or make eye contact or whatever.
Just say "hey I wanted to apologize for that one time, that was really weird on my part. I'm sorry I was just nervous, I hope i didnt creep you out too much."
there is like a 1% she will reciprocate but 99.999% you fucked it up.
I hesitate to even give you the above advice because you are waaaaay to into this random girl you don't even know and you are most likely going to come off as creepy, because it is creepy. dude you dont even know her, just move on
>>
>>35263452
So I should just hope to bump into her organic? Or just wait for her to enter the gym and bump into her without her noticing me planning it and apologize for last time?
>>
>>35263488
Stop trying to force the situation, autist. If it happens, it happens. If not, who gives a shit.
>>
>>35263488
this has to be bait.
just dont talk to her ever again
>>
>>35262908
You vegan breh? How's it going, I'm considering taking the memeleap, have been vegetarian for 3 years.
>>
>>35263436
haha fucking hell.

Just don't sweat it at all. Don't think about your moves or what she might say you're not John Nash.

Just walk past and say hey how's it going and smile as you're walking past then walk away.
>>
>>35263436
Yes. That's the point of starting a conversation.

When I say "in passing" I mean "during a time in which one can start a conversation without either party having to stop doing something they're clearly trying to get done."

Honestly man, I'm not trying to be a dick here but this shit isn't rocket science.

If you're legitimately bad enough at socializing that you can't carry a conversation for 5 minutes without spilling spaghetti or quoting a TV show, it'd probably be in your best interest to get out more and talk to people more in general, not just girls. Go to bars, join a club, take up a sport or social hobby or something. Make male friends that you're comfortable bantering with. Being sociable is a skill you can learn just like anything else, and sperging out in front of random girls at the gym is just going to destroy your confidence and turn you into a robot or wizard.
>>
>>35263506
I give a shit and want it to happen
>>35263534
>>35263575
Alright thanks, I am pretty new to the gym and stuff like that but I will try to use your advice
>>
>>35263634
>I give a shit and want it to happen
This is your main problem.
>>
>>35263641
What if I find out at what times she goes to the gym and I go there too in order to increase my chances of bumping into her?
>>
>>35263662
It's impossible to hide desperation. You're fucked from the get-go. Peace out homie.
>>
>>35263190
ok I have been following this thread for a while and this is where I call bullshit. NOBODY has had that many unsolved murder-rapes (UMRs) other than Hidden Dong Django and Harvey Lee Sees-You-Pee. I never understand why people inflate their rape stats so much.
>>
>>35262464
Story please.
>>
Usually just start eating their ass out and judge it they're into me from the reaction.
>>
>>35263634
> I give a shit and want it to happen

Sorry bro, but the universe really doesn't care about your feelings. The best thing to do is to stop trying to "game" her; you don't know her well enough to have a strategy better than just being straight forward.

When you first see her, just go up to her and say something like "hey, I like you, after your workout, can you give me your number so we can arrange to get [beverage] together"

If she thinks you're a creep, ducks you after her workout, "forgets", or whatever, just let it go. You bought a lottery ticket and didn't win this time; oh well, that's life.
>>
>>35263488

Not the other guy, but how would you feel you tried to apologize next time you see her, and she says:
>eeww you're that creep that stared and waited in the parking lot, please leave me alone
And then you attempt to explain and she says:
>I don't want to talk about it, its fine
>You did make me uncomfortable though, and I have a boyfriend if that makes it easier
>So please leave me alone

If you're not strong enough to move on, then hearing these things will probably make you burst into treats.

Stop being a poetry writing bitch
>>
>>35264115
Im the guy who wrote the initial advice about apologizing.
Honestly I just wanted him to apologize because thats a decent thing to do, he probably really scared the girl. Not because itll get him laid.
>>
File: 1446682247292.png (121 KB, 1032x739) Image search: [Google]
1446682247292.png
121 KB, 1032x739
>>35263700
>>35264002
>>35264115
>>35264144
>>
File: borat-thumbs.jpg (23 KB, 422x192) Image search: [Google]
borat-thumbs.jpg
23 KB, 422x192
>>35263299
Not him, but i was a virgin up until my twenty years, whenever i got interested in some girl (and it wasn't anything hard to happen, all the girl needed to do was smile towards me and be at least a 4/10), my desperation and constant display of attention towards them would turn whatever interest in me, dooming me to the friendzone.

I was always aware about the "don't give a fuck" stance, but thought it would only work with vapid sluts who are far more interested in browsing their smartphones rather than engaging on a conversation. More interesting girls should have my full attention.

I finally scored when i used the best of the two worlds: I would always give my full attention to a girl during any conversation, show complete interest in her hobbies, interests, and not just agreeing and nodding, but complementing her and being honest when they have shit tastes (you watch vampire diaries? what are you, 12?).

And after my conversation, i would not activelly look for the girl anymore. 10 out of 10 girls gets mad that i don't call them back/look for them, but 9 out of these same 10 girls will actually call me/look for me, and guess what, sexy time.

It's been working for me ever since. Just my two cents m8.
>>
>>35262848
where do you think you are?
>>
>>35262371
just get in her car and look at her with silence.
>>
>>35264590
Remember to put on a big smile so she doesn't think you are angry and wants to hurt her
>>
>>35262475

This made me wet.

im a grill btw
>>
>>35262362
keep telling yourself dude
>>
>>35264660
Pic pls
>>
>>35263116

>The only girl you were gonna pick up at that point is a girl with a rape/murder fetish.

Sounds like my ex.
>>
>>35264736
I mean they exist.
I used to fuck a girl who had a rape fetish.
Pretty sure she was molested as a kid.
Great sex, so rough.
>>
File: 1449919617359.jpg (814 KB, 2099x2200) Image search: [Google]
1449919617359.jpg
814 KB, 2099x2200
>>35264748

I can't stand women with rape fetishes.

Where's the fun if she's into it?

You want that obedient naive girl who will submit to you and do nasty things to please you.

I want her tears to be genuine. Not tears of orgasm and joy.

You might like kinky sex whores. But they're bad news, I'm telling you.

Much better to build a whore from scratch than to try and tame one.
>>
>>35264792
how many girls have you had sex with.
>>
File: myqtpie.png (891 KB, 920x690) Image search: [Google]
myqtpie.png
891 KB, 920x690
>>35264806

Five.

Pic is my current gf.
>>
>>35264697
The faggot isn't exactly wrong; women won't come to you if you're fit (or even if you have a ton of money). Women come to you when you're at a satisfactory level of wealth and fitness, and you are already in a happy relationship with a qt.

Like, holding you the same and varying just the gf factor, women literally think "I don't about him, he has a creepy vibe" when you have no gf and "omg he's good looking, employed, and funny" when you get a girl.

Very few when are courageous / wise enough to trust her own instincts and try out a guy who isn't already proven. But most women are cowardly and greedy enough to never do the work of facing interpersonal uncertainty, yet feel no qualms about trying to steal a guy from her friends. Because of that, when you do acquire a gf and you're fit / rich, you can expect her friends to start flirting and being slutty and "fun" around you.
>>
>>35264846
>5
>>
>>35264864

>wow! five??? that's remarkable!!
>>
>>35264846
lol youre gf looks fat.
mine is way hotter.
>>
>>35264792
What the fuck are you talking? 99% of women are submissive, therefor they have a rape fantasy to some extent. Most of them won't acknowledge it.

So almost every woman is into it.
>>
>>35264660
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>35262873
>I know this is pretty weird
>you're right that was weird im sorry, I wont bother you again
Don't fucking do this. The rest of that opener is solid. If she says no, say "ok, have a nice day" and smile. There's no reason to act weak.
>>
>>35262986
hahaha ha
>>
>>35262320
This you loser. When you talk to a girl without her having a clear and easy escape route, you are forcing her to play along with your stupid bantor, because she has no way of knowing how fucked up you are, and shunning you abruptly could be dangerous. Even so, many will take the chance. If you like the idea of women having to choice but to talk to you, go hit on your waitress like the other beta creeps do. She has to be nice because its her job. Real men are not afraid to meet chicks at times and places they want to be met.
>>
>>35262371
>>35262475
>>35262986
kek
>>
File: 2321.jpg (38 KB, 1054x719) Image search: [Google]
2321.jpg
38 KB, 1054x719
>>35263021
you just made me wanna punch you in the face you underage faggot
>>
File: welcome to fit.jpg (497 KB, 2692x2692) Image search: [Google]
welcome to fit.jpg
497 KB, 2692x2692
>>35262958
>well gotta go man cya tomorrow
>"hey whats up"
fucking autopilot
>>
I'd say make eye contact, maybe smile, pick a power cage close to them, etc. With the gym, I feel like you have to establish a pretty good non-verbal base before you talk to them.

On the flip side, any guys have tips for how grills should approach them? There's a guy I keep seeing/making eye contact with/clearly mirin, but we haven't said anything to each other and the semester's almost over.
>tfw lifting won't fix your shitty social skills
>>
File: 36652.jpg (34 KB, 432x426) Image search: [Google]
36652.jpg
34 KB, 432x426
>>35262464
nigga im already getting the popcorn going
>>
>>35262726
Loll gym bro doesn't even come on /fit/ but when we are lifting and see a chick with a nice ass we both say "test boost" kek
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.