[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the past 30 minutes I have been moving the opacity slider
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
For the past 30 minutes I have been moving the opacity slider in gimp between 100% brad and 100% me with our faces overlapping.

I have the same fwhr, same midface ratio,same eme angle, our philtrums, noses, chins, lips, jawlines overlap perfectly, same brow ridge with the same forward projection and distance to eyes, same bizygomatic width . All of these things are 99% identical. It actually freaked me the fuck out.

The only thing he has that I don't is stronger infraorbitals and supraorbital foramen (the lateral part) giving his face a streamlined appearance. His face looks like it was designed with a plan in mind. Meanwhile my face looks like it's melting. DESPITE HAVING LITERALLY THE SAME LOWER AND ALMOST THE SAME MIDDLE THIRD AS BRAD PITT.

In conclusion the area around the eyes is literally the difference between being a 9.5/10 and a guy who was bullied his entire life for his looks. I look like a droopy sad dog. No girl has ever been truly attracted to me. Despite science saying I tick all the boxes when it comes to "get laid quick" (and often) alpha male model bad boy facial ratios and GIMP confirming exactly that with Brad.

Eye area > all

fml
>>
post face OP
>>
>>35245565
+1 please
>>
>>35245565
This, and some of the blends
>>
>>35245538
Brad Pitt is a boring looking motherfucker
If you look like him you look like an old person
>>
>tfw half his age and worse hairline
>>
>>35245538
It's not your looks making you unattractive, it's your personality.
>>
I have a very attractive face apart from one thing that completely ruins it - loopsided jaw.

I can manually hold it straight, but it still looks dumb. I think I was a mouthbreather as a child, had to learn to breath through my nose by blocking my mouth with a pillow at nights. Do not let your child become a mouthbreather.
>>
>>35245538
>I have the same.... As Brad Pitt
Sure you do...

Ever tried tracing a picture? If you're bad at art/visually distinguishing things, stuff that may look similar is simply written off as identical by your mind. Guaranteed you aren't a everything-but-eyes doppelganger, and are rationalising people seeing you as ugly as their failing, and that you are 'scientifically ticking the boxes' when you clearly don't, and know in your heart you don't.
>>
File: autismmeter.gif (128 KB, 728x426) Image search: [Google]
autismmeter.gif
128 KB, 728x426
>>35245538
>opacity slider in gimp
>>
>>35245565
This. Post your face. You surely knew this question was coming when you started this thread.
>>
File: 5b.jpg (49 KB, 480x670) Image search: [Google]
5b.jpg
49 KB, 480x670
>>35245631
I have more than enough stories on hand that prove my personality is just fine. Just recently an almost stranger of a girl felt that it was adequate to adjust my hair after I talked with her and her group for 5 minutes. I know how to be fun and come across as secure , fun, compassionate, charismatic etc. at least my experience tells me this. I recall another time I had 3 jailbait girls sitting on my lap or next to me being all giddy and enjoying my attention, they were drunk of course.

Do you know what has never happened? A girl giving me a compliment. A girl giving me the eyes. A girl investing more in the conversation than me. I have never experienced it, the type of sexual attraction that normies take for granted.

This is raw sexual attraction and it has never happened for me. There is nothing to fix here. I just lack the face that makes girls wet. That's all.
>>
>>35245663
Look up Orthotropics. It's a trip.
I also have lopsided jaw, among other things.
I'm getting surgery for it because it does affect my posture and breathing.
Double jaw surgery, palatal expansion, and braces. Lower half of my face will completely change. And I'll be able to breathe again and stand normally. I can't fucking wait.
>>
>>35245693
>Being this delusional

You're an ugly and uncharming mofo.

Realise this and work on your autistic personality
>>
>>35245668
>Ever tried tracing a picture? If you're bad at art/visually distinguishing things, stuff that may look similar is simply written off as identical by your mind.
I sympathize with what you are saying but I literally put my two nostrils on his and everything starting from chin to glabella (middle of browridge) to bizygomatic width lined up perfectly. Of course e.g. my nose is not perfectly identical to his but it has the same width and length. I was talking about proportions.

>Guaranteed you aren't a everything-but-eyes doppelganger
I didn't say I'm a doppelganger either

> and are rationalising people seeing you as ugly as their failing,
I AM ugly, where did I say I wasn't?

>and that you are 'scientifically ticking the boxes' when you clearly don't, and know in your heart you don't.
Midface ratio.
EME angle.
FWHR (compact, wide midface)
prominent jaw and chin
Big lips
Brow ridge

These are all things you can measure (or just look at in the mirror without lying to yourself desu) and mine are identical to Brad's. FWHR of 1.8 (conservative measure), EME of 48 degrees, midface 1.1 etc.

And all of that matters fuck all. That was my point. I know that I'm not attractive.
>>
>>35245693

> Just recently an almost stranger of a girl felt that it was adequate to adjust my hair after I talked with her and her group for 5 minutes

Literally only autists would think this is a significant thing.

Post face OP, I refuse to believe the difference between Brad *Sexiest man alive* Pitt and "I'm so ugly a girl has never looked twice at me because I'm so ugly" is in the eyes.

My bet is your whole face is fucked, but you just don't wanna admit it and choose instead to believe the delusion you're only half a step away from Brad Pitt.

Or you're autistic.
>>
>>35245693
>A girl adjusted my hair

You are likely to place on the autism scale, if this is not a huge troll. Take a test on the internet, this stuff is NOT normal.
>>
File: 1449707769971.gif (794 KB, 304x185) Image search: [Google]
1449707769971.gif
794 KB, 304x185
>>35245538

post face you fucking faggot
>>
>>35245538
I have noticed this on a girl OP. If I look at a picture of her and cover her eyes, her face is actually god tier. When her eyes are visible, and they look like they ar trying to run away from each other, she instantly becomes a 5-6/10.
>>
>>35245743
>Literally only autists would think this is a significant thing.
What would be a significant example according to you? People including girls have called me funny, asked to hang out etc. I just felt this example was adequate to demonstrate that girls aren't scared of me or something just because of my looks. But they aren't sexually attracted either. That's the problem I have faced for 24 years.

>>35245756
She was very sweet about it. I'm not that good with words. Point being that I don't scare girls, even the ones I just met.
>>
>>35245783

> People including girls have called me funny, asked to hang out etc.

That would be significant-ish. Someone adjusting your hair meant your hair was out of place.
OP riddle me this

> In conclusion the area around the eyes is literally the difference between being a 9.5/10 and a guy who was bullied his entire life for his looks.

If you are a Brad Pitt lookalike everywhere except around the eyes, why not wear sunglasses and slam hella pussy?
>>
>>35245538
>there are people in this world insecure enough to spend 30 min doing that instead of being out there and making it

/fit/ is literally a fap circle for whiny insecure teenagers, that think their lives are shit because of 'that one little detail', be it having some minor flaw in their face, not being lean enough, being too lean, not having enough bicep peak, having hair that grows 1cm too high.
Guess what. If you feel like a faggot and you act like a faggot, others probably think you are a faggot. So get your shit together and stop sabotaging yourselves.
>>
>>35245794
Just being on 4chan is a sign of autism. Groveling over your face and comparing it to Brad Pitt in a simulator and then making a thread about it on this board is more than a sign. Then you are discussing your face aswell as social interaction in intimate detail on this massive trollforum.

I even feel autistic pointing this out. I'm gonna get some lunch, fuck this.
>>
>>35245815
Everyone making it is physically impossible, supply and demand.
>>
>>35245828
Did you even read the rest of my post? You faggots don't even know what you can or cannot do, because you spend all your energy on whining and mental masturbation.
If 99% of those famous people you drool over weren't famous and posted their faces here they would be completely destroyed and called ugly. Face is not the problem. The inside of your head is.
>>
>>35245794
>why not wear sunglasses and slam hella pussy?
If only it worked that way.

>>35245820
At some point this overuse of autism needs to stop. It sounds more and more like I'm talking to women who can't comprehend extensive interests in anything besides socializing and shopping.

Comparing faces to brad using photoshop and similar for an hour is in essence what separates men from women

But I'm sure you didn't really mean what you are saying. You just don't care about using more precise vocabulary because it's 4chan.

Just wanted to get this off my chest
>>
File: Francisco-Lachowski.jpg (96 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Francisco-Lachowski.jpg
96 KB, 640x640
>>35245866
>If 99% of those famous people you drool over weren't famous and posted their faces here they would be completely destroyed and called ugly
Wow this is just delusional. Just.. stop.

People like you man...
>>
>>35245884
that's considered aesthetic? shit's ugly as sin
>>
>>35245884
No, I'm serious. This is how this place works. Pretty good looking lads get called ugly, very good looking lads get comments like

>HAHAHAHA MAYBE YOU WOULD'VE LOOKED DECENT IF YOUR HEAD WASN'T SO FUCKING BIG FAGGOT
>>
>>35245884
>Lachowski

He might as well be called Blowjobski. Not even kidding, that's how his name could be understood.
>>
>>35245538
Post pics
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.