[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Picking up women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
Alright /fit/, so you have the body and the confidence now to go meet random women for hook-ups. Where do you meet these women? Tinder? College campus?
>>
>>35245117
I will give you steps for the easiest way I know.
Make normal friends.
Go to party with friends.
If good, girls will be there
Talk to girl.

That's it.
>>
>>35245117
not inside your room. Literally anywhere you go, you can meet a woman.
>>
>>35245151
this with some mods

>>make normal friends
>>some of them should be women
>>some of them probably like you
>>you probably like some of them
>>invite one over
>>cook for her
>>don't do anything at first, watch a movie maybe
>>next date escallate
>>escalate until sex

the end

works literally every time, I've stopped going to bars for a while now
>>
Live an active lifestyle, know when a woman wants to fuck, know which woman is easy to fuck, be prepared to get shot down and know when a "No" is a "No never" no, a "Not right now" no, or a "Take me" no.
Visit clubs, parties, swinger events, and use craigslist and other sex networking sites.
>>
when i finaly felt confident enough i looked through my friendlist on facebook, found all the girls i wanted to bang, found as many of there workplaces as possible, if it is somewhere i could run into them i would go there occasionaly until i do and try to pick them up there. This probably makes me insane but it worked for me
>>
>>35245117
>>35245151
>>35245166
>>35245168

If you're serious about this, don't listen to shit advice.

Go out, the streets, bar, club, starbucks, wherever the fuck
And start talking to attractive women

The more you do this the better you get at it.
Simple. Just do this. Talk to strangers in general.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 540x1386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 540x1386
>>35245168
>next date escalate
Trying to make a sudden transition from friend to boyfriend is awkward as fuck senpai(although she's have to be dumb as dogshit to not realise that you wanted to get your dick wet if you invite her over for dinner) if you're system works then good for you but for me I only started getting girls consistently once I started making it explicit from the moment of meeting them that I was only interested in being their boyfriend and that I had no interest in being their friend
>>
>>35245117
Signing up for a first year psychology/liberal arts bullshit class every semester is an absolutely fantastic way to meet hundreds of relatively naive teenage sluts
>>
practice makes perfect anon. dont be scared to fuck up the first few couple of times. go up to ugly women that you feel comfortable talking to and work your way up.
>>
>Talk to random girl
>she rejects me
>it hurts
>give it another try and talk to some other random girl
>she rejects me too
>still hurts but less
>give it another try
>.
>.
>.
>girl likes me, we exchange numbers
>go on a date
>she rejects me
>it hurts
>give it another try
>.
>.
>.
>one year later and countless approches
>'Anon you are a player. What is your secret?'

No PUA. No psychology books, NLP, coaching and other bullshit. Approach, fail, learn from your failure, repeat.
>>
if your goal is to fuck any girl thats decent looking regardless of her personality towards yours.

than it's just down to a numbers game really. you need to start talking to a lot of girls every week. start with 20 girls minimum a week and build from that.

Confidence is a personal thing, for me it's having my priorities in order before I go out or even think of dating a girl
Is my room clean?
did I go to the gym 3 times this week?
Did I give in to temptation and fuck up my diet?
Was I Irresponsible with my money this month?

Knowing my shit is in order gives me great confidence before I go to party or any social events.
But thats how I deal with it. You gotta fine a way to build you're self esteem and confidence. Just be self-aware
>>
>>35246491
This tbqhwyfam
>>
Ok guys I used to get a lot of girls but I stopped trying and now I can't anymore that I want to again
Say I'm in a club, and a girl has been giving me the eyes and I want to make out with her, what should I do?
>>
>>35245198
Yes, do this if you wanna be arrested, OP.
>>
>>35246581
Oh bare in mind I can barely dance, it's too loud to speak and I'm visibly muscular
>>
>>35246581
make out with her....
>>
Hey OP when you were a kid and got that cool bike for birthday,could you ride it at first? No?
Well there is your answer,have a good one.
>>
>>35246587
Learn to dance?
Why are dancing lessons not mentioned?
>Take dancing lessons
>do not sign up with female partner
>learn to dance with random female (who might unfortunately be ugly)
>make friends with instructor
>now have hot dancer body female friend or hot dancer body gay friend
>either one can help you meet other qts if you like dancing
>>
>>35245168
>hey come to my house for dinner
>no none of my friends will be invited
>no don't invite your friends its just me and you
>>
>>35245219
You've clearly never talked to woman before. That guys plan is flawless. In fact, I think the woman would initiate during the movie if you don't (if you're saving it for the next date). Very good chance of this happening
>>
File: 1420722112955.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1420722112955.gif
2 MB, 300x169
Breh I regret my college years so much, first two years I was fat and therefore remained a virgin. Third year I was a beta orbiter, senior year I was attractive, didn't care about relationshits and got to fuck around once I figured it out.

Now I've lived at home for almost two years and nobody but the village whore has touched my peen.

WHY DID I WASTE MY YOUTH, WHY
>>
>>35246616
This anon speaks the gospel.
Listen well younglings, I encourage from experience.
>>
>>35246616
Or fuck the gay friend.
>>
>>35245151
This.

Anything else is just a bit pathetic. Fuck approaching random women on the street, man that's just desperate. Get some self respect.
>>
>>35247982
wow what a bitch. you've been emasculated. congratulations. well i better not approach her unless i know her. nope! I thank pickup for all 7 of my kids :)

>>35247545
Yeah and its pretty funny watching all the morons who married these formerly hot women who ive watched become shells of the formers selves in a matter of years saying they're still hot. I still have the pictures of most of them and let me tell you all of them look worse now. ALL OF THEM. They go get plastic surgery now to compete with the younger women but its painfully obvious theyre not as hot as they were at 18, 19 years old
>>
File: image_41.jpg (7 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
image_41.jpg
7 KB, 125x123
>>35245189
You're a fucking sociopath.
>>
>>35247545
Same. I basically just treated women the way they treated me because that's what we're supposed to do right? If she wasn't taking any initiative I assumed she wasn't into me.
By the time I learned that even the most progressive feminist women are very traditionalist when it comes to dating and want the man to do all the work, it was harder to meet women. How the fuck do you meet girls after college when social lives are dead?
>>
How the fuck do I talk to women without them thinking I just want to fuck them?
>>
>>35245168
Worst advice ever, don't hit on your hot friends, hot girls always have hot friends, get her to set you up with her mates.
Pros:
>You can strike out and its no biggie you still have your mate and she could set you up with another girl.
>You come with a seal of approval from her mate which is good.
>Much larger no. of people to hit on than your one hot mate who is single and a girl.

Just get her to introduce you at a party or w/e its easy.
>>
>>35245184
When unsure, err towards "take me"
>>
>>35248125
You don't have to
>>
>>35248189
What do you mean?
>>
Went up and asked out a co-worker today, first time I've ever done it. Turned out she's got a boyfriend/living with him. Strange thing is I got more relieved than sad, was probably a little down for 5 minutes. Now I feel better than I did before the rejection, can finally stop being nervous now.
>>
File: 1444164440731.png (424 KB, 608x826) Image search: [Google]
1444164440731.png
424 KB, 608x826
>>35245250
Holy shit this is actually brilliant and stupid all at once.
>>
>>35246491
This is the only answer looking back. The problem with beta kucks isn't that they lack in looks or whatever. It's that they're not willing to fail enough to learn good practices.
>>
>>35248479
You don't know the disaster was going to be. You dodged a bullet my friend, the phrase don't shit where you eat is very true. Assuming you both hooked up, it would get awkward, gossip would ensue and eventually everyone will know. It will affect your work and personal relationship with her. Unless you don't plan on staying at that job, don't do it.
>>
>>35248161
(Rape charges pending)
>>
>>35248621
That term did very much go through my head the past week, but I figured I'd just as well go for it. Danced and talked a whole lot during the christmas party at work, seemed like someone I'd enjoy spending time with. Which makes it a bit more surprising that she's taken, didn't really get that vibe during the party. Especially not with her closest collegue "helping" us out with getting other dudes out of the way.

Not sure what you mean I should'nt do, I already asked her out. Obviously wont start dating her. I'm sure some/most of her department will know, but unless they spread it and make a big deal out of it, I don't care one bit. If I can't even ask, whats a man to do?
>>
I work at T-Mobile and I deal with people all day as expected. To survive in that cutthroat environment not only do you have to sell, but sell with charisma and confidence.

I was shit at talking to girls before working here but now even when 8+/10 qts walk in I flirt my ass off to sell to them.

I hand out business cards with my personal number on them to the good lookin shoots and say some shit like "Any questions or problems, hit me up but don't be annoying about it."

Not gonna lie, some text me at a later time but a majority don't. It's more of an ego booster and a way to hone my people skills at this job, really. My T-Mobile shirt is really tight and makes look swole, bitches be mirin.
>>
>>35245117
>You should go out there and fail!

Yeah I don't know about that. I never approached a girl -never mind dated- until I was 22, she was a smart and hot classmate and she is now my fiance.

I have never faced rejection in my life, I think it's bad for people's psychology. And you could end up like that one robot who started to become the town joke and being barred from entering any club due to his creep reputation.

Honestly the first couple of posts about meeting girls through friends is good, most of my fiances friends' boyfriends met that way. Most of them met at small house parties too, not even at bars or >15 people parties.
>>
>>35248119
>when social lives are dead
>the first time in your life when you'll be making decent money and have no obligations outside of a 9-5 assuming you weren't retarded and had kids
Life and socializing only get better after college. No more "ooh I can't go out because I've got $10 dollars to my name and a final next week" excuses. Go to a bar or other activity in the city. Doesn't have to be night life. Prove you're fun and mature and meet women but make it known you are a sexual being.
>>
>>35245117
On the street
>>
>>35249067
I'm in a new city and don't have any friends... Should I just go to the bar alone and try to meet people? Idk going to a bar alone and trying to meet random people seems like it would be weird. And idk how else to meet people in a city like this. I went on meetup.com but there aren't a lot of things going on, the things I've done have been mostly people in their 30s (I'm 26)
>>
>>35248726
relationships at work rarely end well
>>
>>35249182
>tfw 23 and about to graduate

Goddamn I'm scared, I have never felt as much pressure to find a gf before I read your post. It seems impossible to find someone once you leave school.
>>
>>35249248
Where are you supposed to meet women then?

I mean, people here saying "bars" etc. are implying the Hollywood image of a single girl sitting there is real. I've never seen a bar that isn't mostly populated by families out for diner and at best the only young people you'll see are either couples or groups of friends which includes both guys and girls.

Are you supposed to just walk up to a group of friends and try talking to them?

Yeah then there's nightclubs, but what if you aren't looking for the type of girl just looking for a fuck?
>>
>>35249248
Yeah, I was reluctant at first. It might've worked out for the better that nothing could happen. Given how little I felt afterwards, I doubt I had very strong feelings for her anway. Just felt like I needed to man up at least once and ask the question, given that she (in my eyes) showed a lot of interest. Don't really meet any women outside of work, so.
>>
>>35249182
Hang out coworkers your age, join a sports league, meet people at the gym (if you see someone doing a unique workout talk to them about it-- great convo starter), maybe bring your laptop to coffee shops and sit next to people who are sitting alone. If those don't work try online dating
>>
>>35249325
coffee shops, mall, big events in your city (all you need is one friend to go with so it's not weird that you're alone). Join a sports league or yoga/dance class. Finding a good girl at a bar is hard because even if you do she won't trust finding a good guy at a bar.
>>
>>35249329
>maybe bring your laptop to coffee shops and sit next to people who are sitting alone.
People actually do this? What the fuck is this Europe?
>>
>>35249373
>>35249373
I didn't mean sit on the same table, I meant a table next to them. For the record I don't do this, I'm in school and it's easier for me to start a convo with another student. But if you aren't in school you might have to sit close to someone or else they won't notice you
>>
>>35249362
Alright thanks family I will try these.

It just seems like most women from our generation spends all their time at home/class/work you know? I don't know, maybe I just happen to end up at all the cockfests.
>>
>>35249373
>>35249373
>>35249373
I didn't mean sit on the same table, I meant a table next to them. For the record I don't do this, I'm in school and it's easier for me to start a convo with another student. But if you aren't in school you might have to sit close to someone or else they won't notice you
>>
In case people forget.

Chick-Fil-A has tons of white conservative qt's.
>>
What the fuck are all these stupid ass "party" advices? No one has house parties after 21 except for holiday shit. How old are all you fuck boiis?
>>
TINDER QUESTION

Have any of you anons got much success on tinder with JUST a headless ripped pic. I would like to use tinder but remain anon, of course I will send them a pic of mah face when they ask.

Success stories? Or will that not work at all.
>>
>>35249739
Didn't work for me. Fat chicks might swipe right, but Tinder is so competitive for men that any decent women can easily find attractive men with face shots.
Just do a normal Tinder profile. If you're good looking it can lead to some dates every now and then, and I think the women are better looking than most online dating
>>
File: 1352589516042.jpg (240 KB, 548x700) Image search: [Google]
1352589516042.jpg
240 KB, 548x700
>scattering your seed instead of cultivating it for powerful creative fuel
>a man who has a warm bed and a pussy will never change the face of the globe
>>
>>35249735
>No one has house parties after 21 except for holiday shit.
Well, we don't call it "parties", but everyone in my class only does small get together/barbecues or whatever.
>>
>>35249735
oh look at this faggot who doesnt have friends who are of all different ages. skynet is getting smarter i see
>>
>>35248562
Pls give sauce
>>
>Look in the mirror and decide you're a fat ugly 4/10
>Lose the weight. 6 months of work got me from 4/10-tier to 5/10-tier
>Start lifting. Still dyel. *Maybe* 5.5/10-tier if the rating gods are feeling generous.
>Some day the number will be high enough that girls will approach me, because fuck me if I can approach girls.
>This is the plan. Just keep lifting.
>>
In the last year I've made a lot of progress about confidence.But still I don't know what to talk about with the girls I'd like to "know better".In a few days I'll go to a party,and there will be girls.....any advices?
>>
>>35249938
Kek if you are fucking someone under 21 and you are over 22 you are a beta. You're looking for her parents to send you to jail. Anyone under 20 acts like a fucking immature child.
>>
>>35249806
And what's really convenient is you can do it on the shitter. I haven't used it in years but it was fun to go through the pics of the qt's.
>>
>>35246491
Yeah this
>>
>>35250097
You must actually be retarded
>>
>>35250174
No just not a child. Your maturity level drastically changes from 18-21, you'll see kiddo.
>>
>>35247545
That feel, bro. I know it

Womens after college are super rare I've found. Fuckin blöss
>>
>>35248562
I've done this a couple times. I even already have a degree. You just sign up attend class for the first week, then drop it and get a refund. Community college chicks are so fucking easy.
>>
>have perfect gf
>9/10 looks
>10/10 personality
>fuck it up
>a year later i still think about her everyday
>find comfort in nohomo mirin threads

dddoes it get better /fit/?
>>
>>35250252
Nope. If they are hot with a good personality your best option is to keep them confused, it's how they stay happy.
>>
File: 144956239148.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
144956239148.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
Yo guys what if you are fucked from the inside,feeling dysphoria and having anxiety and panick attacks?

I mean how the fuck do I socialize and behave like a normal average person when Im abnormal as fuck?
>>
>>35250271
Explain
>>
>>35249982
Girls won't care if you lift...they care more about social gains. You're going to learn this the heard way down the road if you don't listen. Doesn't matter how you look if you can't be charismatic.
>>
>>35249982
Fat women will approach hot guys. Other than that women won't do shit. Because for all their whining about "equality" and "patriarchy" women know damn well that traditional gender roles benefit women.

Just learn to take initiative, it's only awkward at first then gets much easier. If it helps, learn to start conversations with random guys first, good practice and its easier
>>
>>35250308
There have been entire articles about it. Women don't actually want to feel loved or see your vulnerable side. They want to be in a constant state of confusion about your feelings and want to feel like you are letting them in more than anyone else but still keeping them on the outside.

Basically the worst thing you can do is become clingy or be a doormat that does what they want.
>>
>>35245189
>>35248104

This.
>>
>>35250271

but how to forget
>>
>>35245117
Go to the non-dive bars in town, girls end up just approaching me now. Easy peasy

Also my job allows for alot of conversation with girls that have the same interests as me
>>
>>35250309
>>35250311
Look dudes I am the closest thing to autism short of being autistic, and honestly the jury is out on that one. I panic when people say shit to me. Literally the closest thing to a plan I have is charisma is that 4chan meme where you act like the guy from Drive. I already gave up on woman before I started lifting. The only reason I'm doing this is to up my overall rating because being a 4/10 sucked and being 5.5 still sucks. And unless getting fit unfucks me, I'm still fucked with woman.
>>
>>35250377

>go to a bar

any time I go to a bar I see either people with friends, or old people drinking by themselves

how the fuck do you go to a bar alone?
>>
>>35250311
>If it helps, learn to start conversations with random guys first, good practice and its easier
This is very true. I've forced myself to talk to whoever is around me when I'm waiting for a class to start or something. It's helped my 1 on 1 social skills a ton.

I still have no idea how to flirt though.
>>
>>35250345
Sauce

And pua shit is not a good source
>>
>>35250402
I got used to it after I moved to a town where I don't know anyone. I literally sit down at the actual bar, smile and just look around, enjoy the live music, etc,. People will come up and talk to me within 5 to 10 minutes usually. Or I'll just start talking to someone next to me. I enjoy conversation with anyone, I don't go just for girls

I went to the bar last Wednesday after work just for a quick whiskey, within a few minutes sitting there minding my own business an 8/10 came up and started chatting. Got her number. I dunno man
>>
>>35250413
I'm not saucing. Just google like men shaming or some shit.
>>
>>35250385
Then learn to be less autistic. Yes you can do it. Like I said start by socializing more with guys. Men are far less judgmental than women, are friendlier, and are better at contributing to the conversation than women so you don't have to dominate the convo all the time.

You just need to get kite comfortable around people. So go talk to people. Talk to bartenders, bus drivers, hell call your mom up and say hi. The more you socialize and the more you get used to taking to peoole the more natural it will become
>>
>>35250433
>People will come up and talk to me within 5 to 10 minutes usually.
Fuuuck that never happens to me. Honestly sometimes I wish even guys would talk to me just I didn't completely waste my time.

>I went to the bar last Wednesday after work just for a quick whiskey, within a few minutes sitting there minding my own business an 8/10 came up and started chatting. Got her number. I dunno man
Goddamn, I wish my country had a culture like this.
>>
>>35245189
well, that's pretty clever. I commend your efforts.
>>
>>35250345
No i mean that makes sense. But how do you keep them confused and at a distance without having them leave you for someone else (because they would know you aren't making a commitment).

I've learned not to be clingy once I get a girls number, because once they know you like them more than they like you its over. But once things get serious how do you keep them distant?
>>
>>35250472
Just have to put out the vibe my man. I go in there with no intention of getting lucky or getting a number, I just go to enjoy being in a social environment. Guys are super easy to talk to as well, I don't know how many times I've chatted up a dude nearby and they end up buying me a drink just so I'll sit and keep talking with them. Pull the trigger and don't be so afraid to initiate conversation with anyone, if people didn't want to be interacted with they wouldn't be at a bar

What country are you in?
>>
>>35250285
vodka
>>
>>35245184
>Not taking every no as a yes

No regrets
>>
>>35245117
1. Be confident
2. Be the best version of yourself
3. Talk to everybody
>>
>>35250433
I wouldn't do this past my 20's. It's cringy to see older people sitting alone at the bar
>>
>>35250499
I really think it's just that my country doesn't have that Anglo culture where this happens. People tend to mind their own business.

People do approach me at parties, uni etc. I'm pretty sociable with everyone.

But if I go to a bar around here my experience will be:
>Bunch of families eating
>Couples
>If I'm really luck like 3 guys will show up and sit at the actual bar, usually too far away from me for me to chat without moving to their seats.
>If I'm REALLY lucky a group of 4-6 age appropriate girls will get a table and order food.

So initiating convos with families/old people and couples is not happening. I thought about trying to talk to the guys who show up, but I'm not sure how to break the ice if they are already deep in conversation.

Same thing with groups of girls. I'm great at talking to groups of people, but I have no idea how to approach a group I have no business approaching other than wanting conversation.

>What country are you in?
South Africa.
>>
>>35250492
Personally I just don't talk about my past or personal problems at all and I don't ask about her past. Basically let her confide in you but don't really confide or complain to her.
>>
>>35250542
Not sure what kind of bars you go to then, there's a local wine bar that is mostly middle aged rich couples/tourists and they are all pretty interesting to talk to. I even met a badass 60 year old guy who I get a whiskey with every few weeks and talk about football. I'm only 25 though so I guess it doesn't seem weird for me yet

>>35250571
South Africa? Jesus man yeah I have no idea how stuff works there. Just forget about bars in general then if it doesn't work. Although I will say going to bars when an actual event helps greatly, like live music or some kind of show
>>
>>35250656
I'm moving to either UK or Germany next year for gradschool. Hopefully it's better.
>>
so how do you find a good social bar?

it just seems so fucking hard to meet people by yourself. at least im making great progress in the gym cause I only need to rely on myself.
>>
>>35250704
It's almost impossible. Either get new friends or hope to god you meet a woman at the park or gym.
>>
>>35250688
Germany will be a blast dude, I've heard that country is amazing in all respects. The UK can be a bit spotty

Just don't be afraid to talk to people and put yourself out there man, you don't want to be in your 30s with no real friends or social contacts. I used to be a hermit but I realized even though I'm good at being alone, I need contact once in awhile
>>
>>35250704
Refer to my posts about bars here
>>35250377
>>35250433
>>35250499

Wine bars and lounges are the best "social" bars, dive bars are fun but many people you meet there are not the reliable friend types or they get too drunk and aren't the same people sober. That's the biggest tip I can give anyone here about bars, I have gotten over 15 numbers in the past few weeks from people at bars easily but I didn't contact half of them because I can tell they were so wasted that they won't remember me or we'd have nothing to actually talk about
>>
>>35250715

I try to go to places with lots of people, like malls or whatever, but I still find it hard to meet people. im not the type to "pick up", im not that confident yet in myself.

maybe when I finish this cut, but that still isnt the kind of guy I am.
>>
>>35250717
Thanks.

> you don't want to be in your 30s with no real friends or social contacts.
I do have a lot of great friends from my undergrad, problem is they're all getting married and weren't very sociable to begin with. Drinking buddy is an /r9k/-tier misogynist so I can't really meet other people when I go out with him, so I go out alone more often.
>>
>>35250612
Ok there has to be more. I don't tell them my past or ask about their past. I don't confide in them. I don't see them more than once a week. But these are girls I DON'T want to be in a relationship with and just want to bang occasionally. I don't see how this works with a gf
>>
>>35250755
Idk what else to tell you man. Gotta make them think you care but that you don't care enough that you'll allow them to treat you like shit. Stay as mysterious as possible while making them feel like you are letting them in little by little.
>>
>>35250752
>/r9k/-misogynist

Jesus man that's like the worst buddy to have for any social situation, I'm sure he's cool when you just play games together or whatever but yeah he sounds like social suicide. One thing that I seem to be good at for some reason is getting absorbed into groups of people that are already out. Somehow I end up joking or bumping into someone in a crew, come up with a quick quip, then they all chortle and I end up just asking them all questions. Eventually they ask me to roll with them for the night because they enjoy my company

Maybe I'm just exceptionally good at being friendly but it's entirely possible for anyone to do
>>
File: file.gif (921 KB, 464x261) Image search: [Google]
file.gif
921 KB, 464x261
>>35245189
>mfw I plan on doing this but people are calling you insane for it
>>
>>35250656
Most people say I'm pretty social, and even I think you have some social gift to be able to do that. I'm 24 and I can't picture consistently going out alone for a drink to meet new people. Also I'm still a student so I don't go to fancy places. Can only afford dive bars
>>
>>35250311
Lol that's bs, I've never been the first to make a move and I've had a few qt gf's. I don't know why my experience is different, however don't take things as so rigid.
>>
>>35250862
Ah I'm not made of money either but since I'm cutting I just get a whiskey on the rocks and nurse it so that I don't get wasted. I can get buzzed on 6-10 dollars while people at the bars are ordering sugary calorie-circus drinks for 9 dollars each heh. And sometimes I don't even go to bars to meet people man, sometimes I just go because I don't want to sit at home all night. Meeting people is just the byproduct oftentimes
>>
Question Fit

Would you rather hookup with a genuine sweet girl who's kind of cute or a fit chick thats high maintenance?
>>
>>35250908
Hmm genuine sweet girl because in the morning I like to hangout and make food, I doubt the fit chick would be into that. I don't pump and dump so I'd probably have more fun with nice girl than fit girl
>>
>>35250908

high maintenance cunts are the worst

I can tolerate many things, but not attitude
>>
File: freeza jak.png (21 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
freeza jak.png
21 KB, 645x773
>>35246491
>>she rejects me
>>it hurts
Fuck, I don't like getting hurt. I just wanna lose my vcard (social stigma) and then go back to fapping furiously
>>
>>35250794
Ironically he's pretty handsome and amazingly charismatic. He just has a really really deep distrust of all women. He's the type who will charm a 10/10 without taking it anywhere and refuse to talk to a 8/10 because he views her as inferior. I don't really understand why, he has some deep rooted issues I guess.

>One thing that I seem to be good at for some reason is getting absorbed into groups of people that are already out.
Teach me your secrets! This is something I've always wanted to be able to do. I'm pretty good at public speaking when I actually have something to say, but I have zero idea how to break into an active conversation with a group of people who I don't know.

>Somehow I end up joking or bumping into someone in a crew, come up with a quick quip, then they all chortle and I end up just asking them all questions. Eventually they ask me to roll with them for the night because they enjoy my company
I will try practicing something like this. Would you give an example of a conversation/circumstance where you lead with a "quip" and escalated it?
>>
>>35250780
>Gotta make them think you care but that you don't care enough that you'll allow them to treat you like shit
WHAT? Now I'm more confused.

Also a problem with me is I'm extremely nice. When I go to the bar with one of my friends and he talks to a girl, he treats her like shit. He'll throw in a small compliment but he keeps the act going and it works to perfection. I've seen it happen over and over and memorized the routine. But I'm way too nice and for the life of me I can't do it. I end up doing my own thing but I feel like the piece of shit route works so much better.
>>
>>35250908
Actual fit girls (not stupid cardio bunnies) are so rare that unless she was a total bitch or entitled princess I would probably take her
>>
>>35245117
Everywhere! Just make small talk. If they are interested you will know
>>
>>35250884
>sometimes I just go because I don't want to sit at home all night.
This is why I go to the gym. For the life of me I cannot get myself to do that at a regular basis at a bar. Not even on a regular basis. If I was to ever go to a bar alone it would be because someone is meeting me up afterwards and I'd go a little early. I'm too paranoid about what people think to go alone just to have a drink I can have at home.
>>
>>35250940
After the first like 50 rejections or so you just go numb.
The fact that men get rejected all the time while women almost never do is probably why a lot of men are emotionally dead and don't seem to have feelings the way women do. But it does mean that I get over it pretty quickly, even when the women are bitches about it. I got stood up on Tinder a couple months ago. I was sad for the rest of the day, then stopped giving a shit
>>
>used to be ignored by girls

>now that im fit they show interest

I understand why, but help me get over this bitterness: I just assume that girls are only interested cause im fit, and not cause of who I am.
>>
>>35251008
>50 rejections
Jesus christ...
>>
File: dyel.jpg (39 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
dyel.jpg
39 KB, 600x800
>>35250952
>stupid cardio bunnies
Nigga cardio bunnies are the shit.
"Girls who lift" are a fucking meme; most of them are self-absorbed instagram/snapchat sluts. Cardio bunnies are the shit and don't need to let everyone know that they ran for 40 minutes that day

>tfw no cardio gf
>>
>>35251048
High school, college, grad school... Shit adds up. there were times in college where if be getting rejected every week. I've probably met up with 30-40 girls from Tinder or online dating so far too, the fatties I didn't talk to again but like 20 of the other girls ended up shooting me down. A lot of them were bitchy about it to, like just ignoring me when I text then after the date. The bitchy rejections just accelerate the numbing
>>
File: Booty6.png (456 KB, 450x575) Image search: [Google]
Booty6.png
456 KB, 450x575
>>35251057
>not wanting a girl with glutes
>>
File: 1437323882993.jpg (239 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1437323882993.jpg
239 KB, 1280x720
>>35250941
Alright I'll give you the scenario of what happened just a few nights ago, Friday night to be exact. I get a bit long winded so bear with me. Also I should point out that I used to be fat, but am now sleek and relatively handsome, so I'm fortunate enough to have a good sense of humor and don't mind acting goofy or silly, which seems to make girls like me even more. Kind of like when you find out a hot celeb is genuinely funny like Ryan Reynolds or something

>Go to local bar (it was a dive bar in this case)
>Bar is absolutely packed, good dance music playing, dive bar has multiple pool tables, dart boards, all that good stuff
>Walk up to a pool table, two girls are just finishing up a game
>Ask if they're playing another or not
>One of them says they want to, I ask if they want to do teams
>They say sure but they don't have a 4th
>Grab someone nearby to play with us
>Game is going fine, having a good time, not flirting with the girls much or anything but they are super friendly
>While my teammate and the girls have their turn, I'm watching a pool game right next to us
>Two other girls playing, one's a lesbian and her gf is watching, the other is this thin 9.5/10 who isn't very good but being spunky anyway
>I don't say anything, I'm literally just leaning against my pool table watching from 5 feet away as they play
>She looks at me before shooting, I just smile, she scratches horribly
>She runs all the way over and puts her hand over my eyes and says "YOU DIDN'T JUST SEE THAT"
>Laugh and start talking to that table too
>Mfw the night ends with me getting two phone numbers and the lesbians drunk gf trying to make out with me

Between the pool games and the end of that night was about 4 hours of just having a good time and not being stressed about meeting people. It just happened. I'm pretty animated as a person and I enjoy making others laugh so that's probably where the sense of confidence stems

tl;dr: talk to people, ask them questions. Don't be scared
>>
>>35251137
Thanks, that actually helps I can completely see myself doing everything you did after the point where you walked up to the pool table and asked to play teams. It's just that initialization that I guess I have to work on.
>>
>>35251012
You can't blame people for being interested in you based on being fit, everyone sees each other before talking to each other so it's only common sense. An anon from a thread the other day said it best, why would you not want to be rewarded for your hard work of being fit? Why would you not be excited that girls notice your accomplishments?
>>
>>35251126
bitches like this make me want to kill myself but in a good way.
>>
>>35251048

Even today I get 3/5 times rejected. Appraoch one girl daily und you have your 50 rejections after two months, but it probably will be a lot more rejections because you are going to approach more often as soon as you get more comfortable with it.

>>35250940
If you want your muscles to grow, you need to hurt them. Train until failure, suffer sore muscles, repeat. Next session you'll be stronger.
Same procedure with women.
>>
>>35251012
>not cause of who I am.

What does that even mean? Being /fit/ is a part of who you are and given that you are posting on /fit/ probably a large part. It's an attractive trait so why do you care that people are attracted to it instead of, say, your Warhammer 40k army collection?
>>
>>35251186
Yeah man, I mean if it was something like a library or restaurant where people are very clearly doing something focused or in a group, I wouldn't approach them without very good reason. But in a bar with a loose and relaxed atmosphere, it's totally common for someone to inquire about the next game of pool, or darts, or whatever is going on. One time I even joined a group at a table because I asked if they needed the empty chair that was at their table, they said "Nope, just sit down with us!" Like the more I talk about these experiences the more I realize how unnatural it is that these things happen to me without me trying, I must have some kickass pheromones or something
>>
File: hbbb.jpg (1 MB, 2880x4320) Image search: [Google]
hbbb.jpg
1 MB, 2880x4320
>>35251126
>wanting a she-man-nigger
Girls with that body don't even exist irl she is probably 1 in 10,000

Anyway, genetics are genetics. Girls like pic related have a great ass and only do cardio; contrary to popular belief most naturally flat girls aren't going to "squat" their way into a good ass.
>>
File: 1427996917014.jpg (16 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
1427996917014.jpg
16 KB, 400x449
>>35251215
>tfw a girl will never look on in admiration at your Warmachine and Warhammer painted army collection that you put tons of time into
>>
>>35251187

but im the same person, just more fit. in the past these same girls would pretend I wasnt there.

>>35251215

yeah, fitness is a part of my lifestyle now but it still seems like girls are being shallow. idk.
>>
>>35251205
You know if most guys asked out a girl per day they might have say 1-2 rejections per yer. I mean personally I can't be certain because I only ask out girls that I'm actually interested in, but I have a 0% failure rate.

I don't know why you guys are wearing rejections as some kind of badge of honour, unless the majority of those are cases where they actually have a bf or something.
>>
>>35251242
Yes, because it means they weren't physically attracted to you. I don't know what you want as an answer anon, that's just how things work. If a girl sees you at a bar or something and isn't attracted to you initially, why would she walk up to you and start a conversation? It's the first law of attraction mate
>>
>>35251260

thats the thing though, they dont like me for me, they like me for being fit or whatever. how do I look past that? I know people are shallow but it still annoys me
>>
>>35251241
I've had one girl appreciate my Chaos army that I displayed, I actually thought that it was weird that she wasn't weirded out by Chaos to be honest...
>>
File: squat_for_digestion.jpg (52 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
squat_for_digestion.jpg
52 KB, 600x450
I meet my women in the woods but they don't know
>>
>>35251242
Don't pretend like you would approach a landwhale instead of a 6/10 qt.
>>
File: viper.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
viper.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>>35251280
How do you know they don't like you for you? Have you spent enough time with any girl to know for a fact that she knows you well enough to only like your body?

I think you're just overthinking it. If she talks to you about things you like and you guys share interests and she doesn't want to just lick your abs 24/7, that means she likes you as a person.

>>35251284
Sounds like a keeper.
>tfw ex gf had a bloat thrall army that we painted together
such is life
>>
>>35251299

so is the solution to get as fit as possible and just pump/dump these sluts?

I really dont want to become that type of guy, but how do you deal with shallow people?
>>
>>35251318
Why are you calling them sluts just because they are more attracted to /fit/ males than fatties?

You're kind of an asshole m8. You're the only shallow person I see here.
>>
>>35251318
Sounds like you are very confident in your ability to point out and judge who is shallow, so you answered your own questions. Find the ones that aren't shallow, disregard the ones that are

I'm confused on how this is bothering you in the first place so giving you advice on this is getting more and more difficult. If you can tell someone doesn't like who you are, then ignore them. Simple as that. Find an average 5/10 gf that will appreciate you for you.

If you think there's a 10/10 fit girl that only cares about your personality and not about your aesthetics in the least, you're living in the dream world my friend
>>
>>35251338

I just feel bad that im only getting attention cause im in shape. I understand, people have preferences: but it still seems like people only give a shit about me because I look good, or better than I was.

even when I was out of shape I never ignored people that I didnt want to date, i'd still socialize and not ignore them as im not the type of person to only associate with a certain "type".
>>
>>35250941
Holy crap your friend sounds like me. I make a great first impression but have no idea how to take it further, even though I think the chick will be receptive. Either that or I'll get too attached and then get nervous of the outcome.
>>
>>35251370
>but it still seems like people only give a shit about me because I look good,
Well if that's how you feel then it's probably true. Stop acting like a girl, people don't owe you anything, if they only like your looks then it's probably because that's all there is to like about you.

>as im not the type of person to only associate with a certain "type".
Pretty much no one is like that, you're an asshole for assuming that girls are like that just because they are attractive.
>>
File: 1448832829607.jpg (83 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
1448832829607.jpg
83 KB, 400x266
>>35251436
>if they only like your looks then it's probably because that's all there is to like about you.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>35251370
The fact that you're in shape indicates that you're not lazy, have some self-control, goals in life etc etc. It's simple biology for fuck sake.
>>
>>35251436

fair enough, I guess im just looking for a reason to be upset: proving people wrong is one of the things that motivates me to hit the gym.

maybe one day when im truly comfortable with my body (im fit but still think I could be more ripped) I wont feel this way, I guess. but to me, it seems like im only gaining acceptance cause I look good, and not cause im funny/smart or whatever.

but yeah, I should stop dwelling on this: it's perfectly fine to be attracted to better looking people, that's human nature.
>>
>>35251486
This. I feel bad if I reject a woman for looks that aren't related to fitness, and try not to do it unless she's really bad looking.

But I never feel any guilt for not wanting fatties, it's not even shallow IMO, if she's fat she's got other issues
>>
>>35245117
Don't use tinder and don't go to clubs
>>
>>35249004
You are a special snowflake.
Don't bait home Bros and think they are too
>>
>>35251126

If I'd want a girl with an ass like that i'd fuck a guy, you fucking faggot. A woman is supposed to be feminine, not a fucking tank.
>>
>>35251758
I don't know about you but I'd sure like to fill up her tank.
>>
>>35251781
he just said he wants to fill up a guys tank
>>
>>35251781

Then I'm sure you'd enjoy a guys ass just as much, you dirty jagdpanzer fucker.
>>
>>35251805
I don't know about you but I'd sure like to fuck her dirty pantz with my jagd, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>35249735
Nigga, I'm 37 and still have wild house parties.
Met ppl over 50 who are still partying.
U need to get out more
>>
>>35251724
The thing is though, I think being a naive virgin sort of helped me, she was a virgin too when we hit it off and I believe we have a much deeper relationship because of it.

I just don't see the need to rush to have sex. Is getting rejected that much REALLY worth just having sex with some girl that you probably don't even like on a deeper level? It's not a rhetorical question.
>>
>>35251829

I am not sure that I know what you mean but I assume that you'd like to fuck a woman with a man's ass because you're too much of fuccboi to actually fuck a real man. Is that correct?
>>
>>35251834
>Met ppl over 50 who are still partying.
That's kind of sad...
>>
>>35251836

Why are you so scared of failure? You got married and all but still did not grasp the basic concept of life? As in, destruction gives place to creation? Get a grip and grow some nutts.
>>
>>35250345
Actually no.
They want to see your gentle side, but they don't want u to become a beta orbiter taking care of everyone of her needs.
Basically stay alpha, but show a bit of humanity
>>
>>35251872
>Why are you so scared of failure?
I'm not at all, I just don't see the point of "getting rejected 50 times" much more because how much time you probably wasted doing that than ego damage. In analogy you can either do 5x3 reps squats and get something out of it or you could do a shitton of pointless 12h straight cardio session and pretend it means something (only ask out girls you actually want to date say once or twice a year, or get rejected asking asking out a random girl once a week). Pick your battles and all.
>>
>>35251869
Why is this sad?
>>
>>35251855
>hurt durr I'll only fuck a woman if her ass is "feminine"
I'll bet you'll only suck a woman off if her penis is "feminine" too huh?
Pathetic,
>>
>>35251869
>having fun is sad

uhh yeah alright
>>
>>35251932

I'll fuck whatever I feel like, either a fuccboi like you or a real woman, because I am fine with my sexuality and live in a progressive society. You on the other hand seem to have your doubts. Need to talk about it?
>>
>>35251929

I simply do not see why you feel like getting rejected is something so negative. To me it is nothing but a fun experience and on top of that I can learn from it, thus totally worth it no matter the outcome. Guess it's all about perspective, isn't it?
>>
>>35251990
>I simply do not see why you feel like running for 12 hours straight is something so negative. To me it is nothing but a fun experience and on top of that I can get gainz from it, thus totally worth it no matter the outcome. Guess it's all about perspective, isn't it?

Seriously though, I don't know why you think it improves anything, I can only imagine it to be damaging if another human being tells you you aren't worth their time.
>>
>>35252010

Guess there lies the difference between having a strong sense of self-worth and having none. I don't need anyone to tell me what I am worth, I can decide that for myself. Being rejected is nothing more than someone not feeling I am right for them at that precise moment in time, it does not make me any less than what I am. It's ok though, we don't need to share the same ideas. Take care.
>>
>>35251929
This is bullshit. I meet and see girls I'm attracted to everyday. I have no idea if I want them to date, but I'm sure as hell attracted to them and that is why I'm approaching them.

And you too see girls you want to fuck everyday. Why are you ignoring your biology?
>>
>>35252042

He lives in a bubble that will pop sooner or later when the right conditions present themselves. For now the best thing we can do for him is let him believe his own lies.
>>
>>35252042
>And you too see girls you want to fuck everyday.
I don't see any girl I want to fuck who isn't my fiance. I have more interesting things to fill my time with then just chasing after sex anyway.
>>
>>35252010
Is it damaging if you apply for a job and they reject you? No. It is nothing personal. You are just not the right person for this job/company.

If you get rejected by a women it is nothing personal also. She has no idea who you are und you have no idea who she is. Maybe she is a lesbian, maybe you remind her of her ex, maybe she is in love with some other dude.
>>
>>35252077

Do you really believe what you are saying? Are you some kind of extremely advanced A.I with modified, supressed human feelings?

Unless you have some form of autism or retardation what you are saying is complete bullshit and any man can tell you that. If I put a 10/10 in front of you with the promise you can fuck it without consequences you'd go bezerk on that bitch and leave her pussy red raw, you fucking liar. Don't fucking bullshit us.
>>
>be 20+ virgin
>lose weight
>women talk to me now, some obviously want the d

h-h-how do I give them my dick? seriously, I attract women now, how do I set up logistics and get rid of my v-card? Any guy with similar experience?
>>
why chase after girls anyway

it's not like they are some prize to be won, who gives a shit what they think. you are the one who takes care of his body, they should be doing the work.
>>
>>35252077
You know and I know this is a lie.
Your fucking testosterone tells you 'I want to fuck this one', 'and this one', 'and this one'......sexual attraction is not a choice.
>>
>>35252115
>woman talks to you
>you talk back
>go on a date
>have sex afterward

have you never seen a movie. most guys have to work to get laid, if what you're saying is true and they literally want your dick, you should be having no issues here
>>
>>35251869
You're right. They should be home knitting or doing crosswords. The fuck you talking about, sad? When in your mind is the age at which you should stop having fun?
>>
>>35252151

16 year olds projecting their insecurities on a nigerian trading card board, don't pay attention to them. They're probably fixated on getting married and having children asap too. Fucking brainwashed kids everywhere, can't wait until everything starts falling apart and I can fuck these little bitches and take their shit for myself and my harem.
>>
>>35252111
>>35252126

>If I put a 10/10 in front of you with the promise you can fuck it without consequences you'd go bezerk on that bitch and leave her pussy red raw, you fucking liar. Don't fucking bullshit us.

See it from my perspective.

You've just spent an entire weekend on a fuck marathon with a 10/10, you are sore in most places and it takes you hours to cum after cumming 10-15 times during such a small space of time. Now you also have some work you need to get done in an hour or so. This work is interesting research that you love to do and you know that afterwards you get to fuck the 10/10 from the weekend.

Yeah, your not going to fuck the fresh pussy, there's more to life and males get bored with fucking for a short while, that's biology too.

Do I want to fuck a 10/10 I see on the street if I haven't fucked in while? I get aroused sure, I never said I didn't, but when I get horny I can just go to my fiance and get sex with zero effort, so why would I waste time chasing the random 10/10 on the street?
>>
>>35252151
Non-retarded people get bored with doing the same shit over and over like getting drunk every weekend.
>>
>>35252139
I have terrible anxiety when it comes to bonding with people, it stems from shitty chidlhood, been solving this on group therapy
I'm dealing with it, been getting better, but I sometimes feel so dysphoric it physically hurts
>>
>>35252186
You are confusing as fuck.

This is what you said: >>35252077
>I don't see any girl I want to fuck who isn't my fiance.

Of course there is more in life, but you sounded like somebody who is ignoring his natural need for sex.
>>
>>35252186

Stop rationalizing that way man, I still know you are talking bullshit. There is no way around it. Just remember that the only one you are fooling is yourself. Take care friend.
>>
>>35252236
What's confusing about that?
>I don't see any girl I want to fuck who isn't my fiance.

I see an attractive girl and I get a nice feeling in my penis. That doesn't mean I necessarily want to fuck the first girl in sight, that would require work. I go fuck the girl I know and love. And if I didn't have her I wouldn't be asking out some random girl every week and getting rejected, I'd be looking for someone like my fiance.
>>
>>35252259
You don't have sex often enough if you truly believe you can't get bored of it after a while.
>>
>>35252274
This means you want to fuck her! If you do it or not does not matter, the sexual attraction is there. Your testosterone kicks in.
>>
>>35252281

You are good at missing the point once again. We spoke about rejection and you seeing it as something negative, and now you turn it into "you don't fuck enough because else you'd be bored of it"? I never stated that it is impossible to get bored of sex. I'm done replying to you man, you're the kind that refuses to understand and I'd like to stop wasting my time with you.
>>
>>35245168
Why wait until the second date? Try the first date and if you get no results then go back to second date I guess.
>>
>>35252345
Well alright, we aren't getting anywhere, I really did try to understand your viewpoint though, I'm sorry you feel frustrated.
>>
>>35246581
What did you do before?
>>
>this weekend go to club in a long time
>ordering drinks see cute girl next to me
>i say nice engagement ring on your finger
>she say its my ex boyfriends
>i go full autist mode and say looks really good
>she and her friend looking at me
> i say its really great
>awkward eye contact, i dont know what to say anymore
>leave and go back to my table with friends

still cant get over my autism ffs
>>
>>35252369

No worries man, I sincerely wish you the best and keep in mind that paradigm-shifts are always possible. Maybe we'll understand eachother better at another point in time. Take care, and my apologies if I came over negatively. Need to find myself a new cutie to take that edge off haha.
>>
>>35246491
This
>>
>>35250806
You're not insane for doing that if no one knows about it. Don't make it obvious you intended to run into them.
>>
>>35245219
>>35247450
Nah, dude's got it right, in my opinion. Women LOVE the balls displayed when you're just like, "I want to take you out some time. Let's go have some fun together."

Say it casually. As if you just told her the name of your favorite band.

No way friendzoned. As for how long until sex? It's always different. Go with the flow of what feels right.
>>
>>35248727
Did you learn through experience or did they have an employee training day where they helped with confidence? I'm shit at conversation and I feel like I'd be fired from there instead of it helping me because I can't into conversation.
>>
>>35251932
>>35251962
Get a room and just get it over and done with you two...
Better yet, stream it live on can and post link on fit for all to see (no homo)
>>
>>35252384
>so you are single now?
>yeah :)
>i'm single too(grab her hand) let's dance!
Can autism be cured? Shit is easy man.
>>
>>35250097
Enjoy disease-ridden roast beef sandwhiches.
>>
>>35252470
this come up is pretty autistic aswell
>>
>>35252532
Why dude,what would you do instead?
>>
>>35252532
It's pretty circumstantial, if her body language showed interest anything would've worked really.
>>
File: 1449176270120-2.gif (2 MB, 450x297) Image search: [Google]
1449176270120-2.gif
2 MB, 450x297
>at the gym
>7/10 qt there
>got some fat on her but the way she works out tells me she's determined to lose it
>talking to a buddy
>she's within earshot
>he asks why I'm still single
>tell him I don't like dating
>he asks why
>tell him I don't like women and their manipulation antics
>she's definitely listening now I can tell
>he asks if I'm a fag or something
>flex and say, "Nah I'm bicepual"
>she tries to stifle a laugh
>10 minutes later she walks out and I have her number

It's not that hard, why is this such an issue?
>>
>>35252609
Because we touch ourselves at night.
>>
>>35251137
>"YOU DIDN'T JUST SEE THAT"

What was your response?
>>
File: 1449092614717.jpg (168 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1449092614717.jpg
168 KB, 640x480
>>35252643
Fuck son, so do I. Nothing wrong with a good fap once in a while. Don't even for a second think that just because you jack off means you're some autistic perma-virgin or some shit. Women do that shit all the time, and it's sometimes even considered "cute". Personally I think it's hot as fuck when a girl masturbates, but whatever, point is jacking off doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>35250943
>hen I go to the bar with one of my friends and he talks to a girl, he treats her like shit. He'll throw in a small compliment but he keeps the act going and it works to perfection.
And they say negging doesn't work!
>>
>>35252662
jesus christ this nigga right here knows what the fuck is up
>>
>>35252518
>Girls over 20 are disease ridden
>believing the vagina gets stretched out meme

Get off /fit/ you gotta be 18 to post here small dick ass nigga
>>
File: 1423717063929.gif (431 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1423717063929.gif
431 KB, 500x281
>>35252804
>he doesn't know
>>
>>35251834
I bet you are those white trash guys that everyone makes fun of at the bar.

What do you live in some tiny ass hick town? Here in the big city we don't do house parties once we are adults except for holidays.
>>
>>35252818
Not your anon but
>he post anime gifs
>>
>>35252841
The fuck you think we are boy?
>>
>>35252818
I don't know what? That you are a NEET virgin that thinks vaginas get stretched out from penises? Take an anatomy class you stupid fuck.
>>
File: 1447957623137.png (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1447957623137.png
2 MB, 3840x2160
>>35252863
Goddamn you're gonna be so disappointed in life anon.
>>
>>35252891
Breh get laid please. I can't tell if you are 15 or handicapped.
>>
>>35252909
>o-oh no he's got me
>b-b-better get laid

Anon come on now, my sides hurt.
>>
File: 1434977652207.jpg (173 KB, 851x515) Image search: [Google]
1434977652207.jpg
173 KB, 851x515
>>35252909
I bet you think women love you too.
>>
>>35252918
He's got me how? How many of you fucking idiots think vaginas get stretched out by a penis? Jesus Christ baka tbqh senpai.
>>
File: 1408619485191.gif (1 MB, 208x156) Image search: [Google]
1408619485191.gif
1 MB, 208x156
>>35252957
>he's still going
>>
>>35252928
>>>/r9k/

thanks man, try n keep your woman hating aspie tendencies contained to one board :)
>>
File: 1255761712599.jpg (45 KB, 263x281) Image search: [Google]
1255761712599.jpg
45 KB, 263x281
>>35252984
>:)

Found the roastie
>>
>>35252918
????

wait do you actually think girls get looser the more sex they have???
>>
Okay, even though 18 year olds are immature, they sure as hell are more attractive than women in their 30s to me. I like their bodies more than I like the 30 year old's personality, and I don't care how shallow that makes me.
>>
>this tumblrina trying to defend women

I love /fit/
>>
>>35252928
Fuckin lol women DESTROYED
>>
>>35253005
>????

Fuck off back to tumblr
>>
>betas that can't talk to women
>Alphas that get laid
>15 year olds that think vaginas get stretched out
>Assblasted NEETS that hate women
>Normies that go out to have a good time

This bread has everything.
>>
>>35252195
This, too many normies on my /fit/
>>
>>35253015
>tfw you find an 18 year old with the personality of an 18 year old

Why do they always have to be churchgoers goddamn it

>>35253038
Fuck off roastie not even your /fit/ terms can save you
>>
File: 1409031442917.gif (883 KB, 245x138) Image search: [Google]
1409031442917.gif
883 KB, 245x138
>>35253038
>thinking people on /fit/ get laid

Jesus fucking christ I love when tumblr invades
>>
>>35253064
>projecting this hard
>>
>>35253088
You're running out ammo boi, you're fucked now Shamu just leave
>>
>>35253108
Breh my dubs proved you are a dumbass
>>
>>35248595
That's for everything else in life too. Not just bitches.
>>
>>35253111
Trips confirms
>>
>>35250940
Save up, visit a brothel or order an escort, fuck, tell her GG no re GTFO (coz she already showed tits) and then get back to fapping and being miserable
>>
>>35248104
Lmao i do the same thing how does that make me a sociopath? Mr armchaie pshycologist
>>
>>35248125
Be attractive
>>
>>35245117
4chan. The myth is real: fembots do exist.
>>
>>35251280
Gross are like that my man.
They won't like you when you're fat, unless you're creamy on the inside.
Fit is a way to tell them, I got muscles, I for discipline, and I got stamina; come at me faggot!
Them when they fine your creaminess, they'll want to keep you
>>
File: scarlettejizzhansen.jpg (46 KB, 500x699) Image search: [Google]
scarlettejizzhansen.jpg
46 KB, 500x699
>Get looks from grills on campus
>straight bedroom eyes everywhere I go
>winter comes
>don't get enough sun and my acne strikes
>now I don't get any attention
>won't lower my standards either because I know I can do better

At least I'm going to Cali for a month over break. Acne will be gone, and I can show off my gains at the beach. I'm gonna pick up chicks by laying down my towel right fucking next to them, and laying down without speaking a word. Every person who has done this on Youtube gets lots of giggling and positive responses. From there, you just start having a convo, and get digits before you leave.
>>
>>35248125
Stop fapping for a week prior. Your energy towards them will be different. Girls are hypersensitive to shit like that
>>
>>35249817
Is this true i was thinking this the other day. It seems whenver im not datng someone and dont masturbate for awhile that im the best version of myself its strange
>>
>>35252038
Rekt!

>>35252835
Nope, I live in Sydney.
The dude that was 50 bought his wife n son along also. Wierded me out a tad, but hey, everyone is different.

He was quite the space explorer, his wife a coke fiend, and his son a DYEL sperg lord, much like the dude accusing me of shit
>>
File: CREAM.jpg (126 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CREAM.jpg
126 KB, 600x600
>>35253321

>creamy on the inside
>them when they fine your creaminess

So many wuts.

Friend, I'm happy to pick through your typos [gross/girls, them/then, fine/find], but what's all this about cream?
>>
>>35252111
>it

Who you calling it shitlord?
Check your privileges, bustard!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.