[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT What is your favorite part of losing weight and/or gaining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 241x209
ITT What is your favorite part of losing weight and/or gaining muscle?

I am still a fatfag but I like to reflect on how much better things are, to keep myself going

was 320lbs, now 250lbs,

I think my favorite physical thing is the way shirts fit now. They dont hang off my huge stomach as much, I think a big shirt hanging off a huge stomach looks absolutely retarded, so the further from that I get the better.
My favorite lifestyle thing is that im XL now instead of XXL, so there are so many more options for shit that comes in my size. I actually feel normal when shopping for clothes, not just embarrassed and ashamed...

so what do you love /fit/?

pic semi related
>>
The way girls always steal glances
>>
That's awesome man. Keep going it just gets better. The clothes part is in point. Finally can fit large shirts well and slowly climbing out of skinny fat mode.
>>
>>35244826
My favourite part of gaining muscle is that I couldn't do 2 dips when I started, now I can nearly do 5x10.
Used to feel like someone was pulling my chest open by grabbing my ribs and pulling outwards, now I only feel my heart trying to implode.
>>
Jeans getting loose is the most satisfying part imo.
>>
>>35245185
Noticed my cargo shorts being loose yesterday. Felt breddy gud.
>>
I love that I went from a XXL to a Medium Tall, and I loved having to buy new pants every month or two even though it costs money because it's proof of progress. Also the fact that people I know from around town but haven't seen in about a year don't recognize me, if I didn't have a few tattoos they wouldn't believe it's me. So they say atleast

But most of all I love looking in the mirror with clothes on and feeling confident for the first time in 5 years. Under the shirt, it's a god damn funhouse. But atleast on the outside I look good

Keep up the good progress OP
>>
I used to wear skinny jeans a lot but now I'm gaining muscle I need to move up to stretchy slim fit jeans. I ripped a pair a couple of weeks ago and have replaced them with some real stretchy jeans which I hope to rip in the coming year.
JUICY QUADS FOR DA BROADS
HUGE GLUTES FOR DA SLOOTS
>>
>>35245267
alright t-rex slow your roll
>>
>>35244826
Keeo it up man
Be the greek god we are born to sculpt
>>
>>35244826
My dick got way bigger
>>
>>35244826
Fuck yeah the shirts fitting like a normal human is a big one. I also like that no one can hear me breathe, and the ease with which I can bend down and tie my shoes. That shit used to have me winded
>>
>>35245125
>>35245289
>tfw too fat to run a mile
>have to tie shoes on a desk or table by lifting leg cause of gut
>could do one pushup maybe
>tfw now run a mile in <10 minutes
>now can do 10-15 pushups, a few chinups and one quality pullup

It's not much anons but dammit I almost shed a tear when I did a full fledged pullup
>>
People treat me normally

I dislike fat power movements and all that crap but you shouldn't treat people like dogshit because they aren't healthy

I never really had any friends until I stopped being fat. I always felt that I was "tolerated" being in the room and that everyone just was sick of me. People would stop having conversations if I came around and sometimes completely ignore nice greetings or compliments from me. Like I'll say "good morning" and they wouldn't even respond. Guys and girls. I never even tried to hit on anybody.

But I lose weight and suddenly people want to speak to me. People come up to me and start conversations. They smile at me. They laugh at the same shitty jokes that were once awful to them.

"no but a-anon lifting has given you confidence so e-everyone wants to be around you now"

horseshit, i'm still an autist I'm just ripped

it showed me how shallow things were. I'm glad I did it ofc but fuck people who judge others. I lost my entire childhood to this garbage.
>>
>>35245315
Geez man. Did you smell bad or something or were you like, egregiously overweight? I was fat too but I never had problems talking to people

But I don't consider myself an autist so I dunno. Post pics though, I'd like to see a fellow ex-fatty who is actually ripped. I'm just a thin piece of dough now
>>
Went from 220 to 140, social life completely took off once the weight as gone. Had few/autistic friends before.
>>
>>35245325
I don't have it on me but my best pic is somewhat old and it is spread alot around here
>>
>>35245347
damn, alright

>>35245346
it's odd how that works, after I lost all my weight it seems people will just come up and start chatting with me about whatever. Even at the grocery store and clothing stores, people will just say something to me if they are in the same aisle and ask a question or something

This thread is turning into a /weight loss general/
>>
>>35245300
I know those pull up chin up feels anon :')
>>
I like when people notice it. I'm a skeleton, but I like it. I became an alcoholic and gained like 35lbs. I lost weight and people at work noticed and it felt good. Also I like being able to fit in tight places, it annoys my overweight coworkers.

I do miss calling myself fat in front of other fatter people. It annoys them so much and I love to annoy fat people.
>>
>>35244894
How to spot this?
>>
11th month of my dirty bulk+GOMAD, Lifts are finally in the triple digits.

Any of you dudes had issues fapping during a bulk? My fat pad has basically swallowed my dong, all I can really do is stick my sisters vibrator in my mancave and try to rub the head.
>>
>>35245581
If you haven't noticed then it isn't happening
>>
File: 1367468462819.jpg (42 KB, 501x544) Image search: [Google]
1367468462819.jpg
42 KB, 501x544
>>35245594
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 780x439
>>35245601
It's ok anon you're on your way bitches will b mirin before you know it
>>
>>35245315
Sounds like you were one of those self loathing fatties instead of a funny fat guy

Should have been more self depricating
>>
>>35245581
ignore >>35245594
grills are a lot more subtle so you probably won't notice
>>
The things I appreciated most from escaping auschwitzmode (145 lbs, 6'1) was probably the face/neck gains. I looked fucking ghastly thin with a stick of a neck, combined with babyface.

Higher test and improved health did wonders for my face. I'm 200 lbs now and never felt better.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.