[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muscle mass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (302 KB, 2073x1189) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302 KB, 2073x1189
How much will you lose if you dont lift for 6 months?
>>
>>35242870
A lot, but muscle memory is a thing, you will regain probably a good portion if you come back consistently, so stopping is a bad thing.
>>
Why did Gohan become such a lil bitch?
>>
more than you would want to
>>
>>35242896
How much would I lose with ~3 weeks of no lifting
>>
>>35243220
I wouldn't worry about 3 weeks.
>>
File: 0067 - HTTP7Xd.png (105 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
0067 - HTTP7Xd.png
105 KB, 1200x1200
>>35242912
Gohan is a perfect example of the current generation of men who are raised by their moms to become beta and raise a family. Compare Gohan with Goku and Vegeta, both of which were raise by males. Goku was raised by his alpha grandpa and Vegeta by his king dad. Gohan on the other hand, was heavily influenced by his mom. During the brief period where Gohan was spending time with his dad, he became alpha as fuck and rekted Cell. By later, his mom turned him back into a beta. Goku is too alpha to give a fuck about anything else but his training, which is why he kept on training. Gohan could've been the same, but his moms influenced made him beta since he saw no use in training since the earth was living in peace. Big mistake and I hope he starts training again.
>>
I recently got back into lifting after a several years hiatus.

I remember my first day at the bench press, when my 1RM bench was something like 110, well below even untrained standards. Now, for no good reason, it started at 180.

You don't restart as an untrained person even if you lose everything. You've created important neural pathways that can never really be lost.
>>
Depends how much you eat and how you exercise.
>>35243452
Das it mane
>>
3% of muscle loss about a week... make the calculations
>>
>>35243452
Why are single moms the new target for hate?
>>
You'll lose a lot less if you train for power/strength, than if you did for hypertrophy
>>
>>35242912
Consult the chart

>vageta gives up gains to fuck bulma and can't become a super saiyan
>tells his new family to fuck off and fights meteors in space
>instant super saiyan
>Goku leaves chichi all the time to train and is the strongest man alive
>gohan gives up training to be a scholar and fuck videl
>goes from strongest character to weakest character in two arcs

Pussy ruins everything friends. Let's just hope this ass beating teaches gohan a lesson about being strong enough to protect his family and he gets back into fighting shape for whatever is next with fat birus.
>>
>>35243702
>women who are proven to put out
>still won't give anon the time of day
B-but women are making us b-betas
>>
>>35242870
Sad that piccolo gave his life twice for this disappointment
>>
>>35244443
This right here. I don't know why you faggots don't chase after single mothers and Christmas cake.

>have a stigma that says you're worth less as a woman
>getting up in and and desperate to get married like all your other friends
>proven that you put out got less than upstanding guys that run out on children
If you're looking to get your dick into a female, single mothers and older women are the way to go. Just wear a condom and its good to go.

>B, but muh tight teenage poosy
>>
File: 1445928820951.gif (456 KB, 480x361) Image search: [Google]
1445928820951.gif
456 KB, 480x361
>>35244461
>train a kid as his first martial arts instructor
>die protecting him because you believe in him
>watch him ascend to the greatest martial artist in the world
>watch him give it all up for pussy
>for protecting him because he's become worthless
>>
>>35243702
have you ever looked at the statistics for kids growing up with single mothers?
Because they're terrifying.
>>
>>35244676
Care to elaborate? Statistics of what exactly
>>
File: XZY4267.jpg (20 KB, 336x195) Image search: [Google]
XZY4267.jpg
20 KB, 336x195
>>35244605
A-at least the show is heavily implying that he'll start training again, right?

Right?
>>
>>35244906
I sure hope so family
>>
>>35243452
Actually, Piccolo was basically Gohan's father.
Hell look at how he's fought since the saiyan saga up till the cell saga, and how he trains Trunks in the future timeline.
If goku had stayed dead and gohan spent most of his time at gods lookout he'd have been magic gohan tier before the buu saga even got off of the ground
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.