[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arnold wants me to go vegetarian??? Is he shilling me? Trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: lol.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
2 MB, 480x270
Test comes from meat or syringes, coupled with lots of sex and jacking it. So why would I lower my already minuscule T creation. I'm Natty I don't want to become lord skeleton.
http://www.mtv.com/news/2683674/arnold-schwarzenegger-says-go-vegetarian-to-look-like-terminator/?xrs=_s.fb_up
>>
bump? he really saying this?
>>
>>35240205
>says-go-vegetarian-to-look-like-terminator

he must have early dementia because that is a big fucking lie without the hormones he was on.
What an ass
>>
>>35240556
It doesn't make any sense :( he's such a liar now just cause he's a governor in California. They're too liberal and into weird diet shit to not say this sorta shit...
>>
>>35240664
He hasn't been governor for years.

>>35240205
I could see someone paying him to say this shit. Some vegetarian interest group with enough money to buy a public statement from a famous actor. I'm sure that sort of thing happens and Arnie has been doing ANYTHING for money lately.
>>
>>35240205
He has always been a troll to get others to be weaker just for a laugh, some things never change.

Jump to 4:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ8aqP2NWk8
>>
>>35240664
>implying the liberals are the ones lying
At least they're honest when butt fucking you to further the needs of others.
Conservatives butt fuck you under the guise of 'ur freedums' and you dumbshits eat it up every time
>>
milk and egg protein are much more anabolic than meat
>>
>>35242554
>this
Whey and dairy are GOAT.
Eggs are okay.

Even though cows and chickens are tortured and murdered in the egg and dairy industry.
>>
arnold is on roids, human growth hormone and is a millionaire. he can afford to go vegetarian
>you can't
>>
>>35241270
>I could see someone paying him to say this shit. Some vegetarian interest group with enough money to buy a public statement from a famous actor. I'm sure that sort of thing happens and Arnie has been doing ANYTHING for money lately.

Yep. Arnold wants to have his kids set for life so he's willing to play the role of the villain to make it happen.

He knows after all those roids his time left on this earth is short.
>>
>>35243030
Arnold is an old man and looks like shit. Only a retard would follow his wrong advices.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.