[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the men who inspired you to get /fit/ back in your childhood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
>the men who inspired you to get /fit/ back in your childhood will die within your lifetime
h-h-hold me
>>
They are making space for you to shine anon
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (170 KB, 1600x1097) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
170 KB, 1600x1097
>>35239349
>Not becoming an inspiration for kids today so that when you die your legacy will live on through the generations
>>
motivation thread?
>>
;_; OP pls stop
>>
Who cares to be honest pham what are they doing now to inspire you anyway?

The old material of theirs that they once inspired you with will be around forever anyway, it's not like you knew them personally
>>
>>35239349
Damn that's pretty fucked up. I might cry when Arnold goes brehs.
>>
>Implying Arnold doesn't have enough money/connections to have top rate medical care until the point all body parts are reproducible synthetically and replaceable
>Implying based Arnold wont live forever
>>
>>35239453
>implying people wouldnt replace their skinny arms by swole arms
>implying being swole will mean something in the future
>b-b-but that is not n-natty
>implying the terminator is
>>
File: high level batki.jpg (87 KB, 775x960) Image search: [Google]
high level batki.jpg
87 KB, 775x960
Don't worry, they've still got some life left in them.
>>
>>35239453
I think he's not gonna make it, too old and roids must have fucked his organs. Also, there will never be complete insurance from strokes and heart attacks, so stop your commie bullshit about rich people.
>>
>implying he hasn't already died

RIP Zyzz
>>
>>35239349
Such is life, let it motivate you to be worthy of the torch they will pass down
>>
>>35239567
but we're all gonna make it, life extending stuff gonna be not just available but also affordable when we're old. just don't fuck it up till then.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.