[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys im 5"11 and weight 123kg is it too late for me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: memddsx.jpg (5 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
memddsx.jpg
5 KB, 219x230
hey guys im 5"11 and weight 123kg is it too late for me to become /fit/ also post your success stories
>>
does it even matter? your current three options are: stay at 123kg the rest of your life, give up and get even fatter or diet down to a healthy weight where you look your best.
>>
I started 5'10 130kg, got down to 80kg over a year, stop being a bitch.
>>
>>35236959
i'm 6'4 and 75kg
used to be 130kg
>>
File: progress.jpg (231 KB, 2000x423) Image search: [Google]
progress.jpg
231 KB, 2000x423
I was like you. Started from 125
>>
>>35237032
75kg at that height, what a fuck. So you went from fattie to skelliton
>>
>>35237049
>>35237049
>>35237032
any good exercise rutines /diets you would recomend
>>
>>35237490
any beginner program and eat less and healthy

Read the sticky
>>
>>35237490
Drop 1000kcal from your TDEE and do C25k and SS.
>Sticky
>>
>>35237490
Stop eating so much you fat fuck.
>>
>>35236959
I was these exact stats when I was 18

I got to 168lb is 6 months. The first month or was just me moving as much as possible. Run every spare moment, jumping jacks until I couldn't anymore. Literally just moving as much as humanly possible. Then I dropped sodas and removed any added calories. I would still eat things like hamburgers, but they would be plain with no cheese.

Month 2 I started a boxing menu given to me by a local gym. I couldn't afford to attend regularly, so this got me started. My diet tightened up but was still not super strict.

Month 4 I was able to afford the boxing gym with no personal training, but the environment and people are motivating, and the chance to spar as rare as it was was rewarding.

Anyways, by the end, my general day was
9am wake up, run 4 miles.
9:45 push ups and sit ups. 15 sets until fail
10:20ish run 4 miles
11 lift weights at home (only had 10-25lb dumbells) but general lifts you can do with them
11:30 run 4 miles
12:10 eat breakfast, shower
1 head out, stop by gym and report progress, hit heavy bag for about 30 minutes
2 go to work
5pm 1 hour break at work, go to gym , hit heavy bag, eat lunch
10pm come home, run 4 miles
10:40 eat dinner, push ups, sit ups. 15 more sets
11:20 run 4 miles
12:00am shower, play games on computer until 1-3am then go to bed

Now, you really dont have to do all this. This was ridiculous. Eventually I lost my job, which let me fill those 8 hours with more gym time and get more sleep. Plus more time to relax
I really wanted to get in the ring once, so I worked insanely hard.

Basically, I guess the moral is, you can lose any amount of weight in almost no time at all if you just get the hell up and move. Excuses are worthless, and comfort is an opiate that stops you from succeeding.
The pain you feel every day from the work you put in is evidence of your will to fix your bad attitude.
>>
>>35236959
It's never too late for now!
>>
>>35236959
Just end it all OP, it'll be easier
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.