[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you thought the guys at the gym were just really happy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: wtf fag.jpg (104 KB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
wtf fag.jpg
104 KB, 802x802
>tfw you thought the guys at the gym were just really happy and friendly
>turns out 40% of them are gay and checking you out
>message qt grills online, not much luck
>gay guy messages me out of nowhere

God damn it, do girls even care?
>>
All about the face brah
>>
>>35231981
You're giving off massive gay vibes or something. Gay guys don't just go around hitting on every single attractive straight dude they see, especially not online. If you routinely get hit on by gay men, you look/act gay.
>>
>>35231981
girl care that you are some what fit and maybe have a six pack, but you cant be ugly and you have to have a nice face, of course money and social status help too, gay guys will notice the dedication and hard work you put in lmao
>>
File: TooFunny.gif (4 MB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
TooFunny.gif
4 MB, 460x259
>>35231981
>your response
>>
>>35232018
this is not fucking true

fag acquaintance of mine says its a huge fetish thing in the gay community to fuck a guy who isnt gay

its fucking vile desu
>>
>>35232033

well its true lol
>>
>>35232018

you must be an uggo

gays are predators
>>
so... did you go to his hotel man?

2bh I'm the opposite. I just assume girls are being friendly to me and guys just ignore me.
>>
>>35232105

>Being homophobic is cool
>I'm not poor I swear
>>
>>35232146
>>Being homophobic is cool

i agree
>>
>>35231981
>wtf degenerate
/pol/ would be proud, anon
>>
Try not laying on your belly on the floor of the gym reading magazines between sets while kicking your feet and eating a blow pop in a crop top and sporty knee socks and 1970s gym shorts with your dick hanging out the leg, Corey. Everybody knows what you're doing and it's fucked up that you're doing it just because you like the attention. That's some bitch shit. Don't fuck with my shake again.
>>
>>35231981
Take advantage of it, anon. Get them to buy you meals, gifts and so on and get bjs in return. Bjs aren't gay, dude.
>>
>>35231981
>wtf degenerate
the only true answer to a man offering you head
>>
>>35231981
yo this happened to me alot when i had an okcupid account
gay guys and trannies kept asking me to come see them

finally after like 30 messages. 2 girls wrote me back
and ended up dating one for awhile but turned out she was bat shit insane.

have not tried online dating since. legit weirdos
>>
>>35231981
>God damn it, do girls even care?
No, that's why gay exists.
>>
>>35232018
What are you talking about? Gay guys literally hit on anything.
>>
>>35232146
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>35235175
I hope you get a gay son
>>
File: DiggingDeeper.jpg (52 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
DiggingDeeper.jpg
52 KB, 600x448
>>35235173

Don't flatter yourself hunny.
>>
>>35235239
How exactly is that flatter? By saying they hit on anything, I'm literally saying they have no standards.
>>
I get hit on by gay dudes, just take it as a compliment as they're not gonna go after ugly dudes, just say your straight and get on with it.
>>
>>35235239
>hit on anything.
>flatter
>>
>>35231981
I went to a gay bar a couple months ago. I got hit on by gay guys more in that one night than I've been hit on by women my entire life.

Fuck I wish I was gay, I hate having to do all the work all the time.
>>
>>35231981
A few years ago I tried Craigslist, M4W. Women never messaged me. I got messages from "women" but all turned out to either be scams, or several times a guy wanting to suck me off
>>
>>35232018

Yes they do
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.