[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Combating Klinefelters Syndrome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10
File: afp20051201p2259-f1.jpg (38 KB, 335x346) Image search: [Google]
afp20051201p2259-f1.jpg
38 KB, 335x346
What is the best way to combat klinefelters syndrome? I work out, a lot.. 5+ times a day for almost a month now, and the klinefelters isn't going away. I eat very, very healthy and run/bike/and workout all the time.. honestly, I'm probably working out for 7+ hours everyday, and have been for half my life.

so what the fuck gives? I still have wide hips, small tits, and NEVER see gains. I will literally burn my abs and chest in the gym for a week straight and not see one ounce of gains. Fuck me.

What can i do?

>inb4 i don't have klinefelters
I really, really hope I dont and wish I didn't, but I literally match ALL symptoms

I'm 6'2
I have narrow shoulders despite my big build
I have very small testicles, to the point where some think I do steroids
I have tits despite working out and being healthy
I have wide hips
I look like pic related

All my friends who don't even work nearly as much as me have such better bodies than me.. it sucks so much :/
>>
File: Klinefelter_syndrome.jpg (19 KB, 261x400) Image search: [Google]
Klinefelter_syndrome.jpg
19 KB, 261x400
Furthermore:

>I have poor beard growth
>I have female pubic hair type
>I have very long legs
>the one time I've let my hair grow long, it was ALL in the front of my forehead
ughhh!

the first time I heard about it was on /fit/ when I posted a shirtless pic.. the second time was when I was with a girl and we got intimate and she looked at my balls and said they were really small and said i had klinefelters sydrome.. jesus christ /fit/, she knew i had that shit from just looking at my balls
>>
I don't mean to rant, but to bump the thread I'll share more of my frustration.. it really demotivates me working out because I never, ever see gains guys and I work out a lot.. is it possible for me to get in shape like you see the models with this fucking disease or whatever it is? God dammit, why did I have to have this shit.. everyday I look in the mirror I fucking hate it.

Also, my chin/jaw line CEASES to exist, as if the klinefelter wasn't enough. my face is very good looking, but my jaw is just a fat hanging sack of fat. and I eat fucking well and workout!!! FUCKing hell, just so damn frustrating
>>
Furthermore, I read that another sydrome is low testorane while puberty.. during my teenage years, 15-16, I never had the desire to have sex.. mostly because I was very self concious of my looks, but also if I ever got the chance I felt I wouldn't do it because i didn't desire it
>>
Futhermore, I hear klinefelter's are infertile, which scares me.. if i can't have kids.. fuck, man.. my life will just fucking suck
>>
time to inject sterons, billy
>>
>>35231899
is that really the only way to combat this shit? I really don't want to fuck up my heart
>>
>>35231907
i dunno

some more test sounds like it would solve your issues
>>
File: me.jpg (11 KB, 473x555) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
11 KB, 473x555
Here's a pic I took yesterday..
>>
>>35231932
what other tests do i need to do?

Here's pic too >>35231938
>>
>>35231938

You're normal. Just a complete skinny fat. God speed in becoming built fat, than slimming down to otter mode than taking tren ace to becoming zyzz mode, OP.
>>
File: capture.jpg (16 KB, 895x511) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
16 KB, 895x511
also, my balls looked weird today so I posted on /b/ asking health fags if it was anything weird.. everyone said it was normal, but that i had tiny ass balls; and half the people said I had klinefelters and a bunch asked if i was using roids..

>pic related

at least my dick is somewhat decent size.. it's flaccid in pic related, but erect I'm around 6.5inches
>>
>>35231955
thanks for the reassurance bro, but you think I could do it? I mean, really?
>>
If you're working out "5+ times a day" or "7+ hours everyday", the intensity of your workouts is low.

Drop that and get yourself on 5x5 or something similar (sticky is your friend), and eat more than you think you have to eat. Track calories for a day.
>>
Nigga you serious? You're just fat.
>>
>>35231966
What I do is about 3 hours of baseball, which includes swinging, running and fielding groundballs which are intense workouts.. then at the gym I run a 1 1/2 mile and workout for about 45mins to 1hr.. adding the time that I ride my bike everywhere because I don't have funds for car, the average daily workout comes to about 5 hours a day, only sometimes 7 hours.

How many calories should I eat per day? I'm 6'2, 192.5lbs last checked last night.

Based on working 4-5 hours a day.

What workouts should I do? I don't know if I should try to drop weight, or build more muscle. Or drop massive weight and rebuild muscle, or what
>>
>>35231982
everyone has told me I'm klinefelter.. how the fuck do I not be fat when all I do is workout and can't drop the fucking fat
>>
You should really get tested by real doctors, anon. Just to be sure if you have it, so depending on the results, you'll have the right treatment instead of crying in an anonymous imageboard
>>
>>35231988
> I don't know if I should try to drop weight, or build more muscle.

Figure it out man, who is to make this decision but you?
>>
>>35232006
the thing is I've tried everything! I've tried dropping weight and can't, yet I can easily gain weight but only fat.. can't gain muscle! I mean, my arms and legs can get bigger, but no muscle definition
>>
>>35231951
talk to a doctor or read the sticky
>>
>>35232000
i'll look into it
>>
>>35231815
Step 1: See a doctor, get tested for HAVING AN EXTRA FUCKING CHROMOSOME
Step 2: Get told by medical expert that you are normal
Step 3: Realize your lack of (useful) exercise and bad diet are the reason for your skinny fat body
Step 4: Read the sticky
You can do it, OP
>>
>>35232143
I eat 90% healthy, and occasionally have bad food. Should I just cut all bad food out?
>>
If you honestly believe you have that, surely there is a test you can have a doctor do.
>>
Small tits? YOU THINK YOU HAVE TITS!!!??

I HAVE TO FUCKING WEAR A BRA AND BINDER BECAUSE MY TITS ARE LEGITIMATE FUCKING A CUPS YOU FUCKING KHAJEET PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>35231815
Klinefelter's is a fucking genetic abnormality. It's how many chromosomes you have in each fucking cell of your body. It's not a disease you can "combat."

I'm no doctor, but it doesn't look like you have the disease from this image >>35231938. You're just skinnyfat.

I'm guessing you've never asked a doctor about this. If you think there may be something wrong with you, go to a doctor and get assessed. Don't just convince yourself you have a disease and ask people on the internet how to cure it.

>>35231995
>everyone has told me I'm klinefelter

If none of those people were doctors, then it doesn't count.
>>
OP if you had klinefelters you wouldn't have gone through the second half of puberty
People think they match all the symptoms, but actual klinefelters is much worse
Get the test
You probally just have low test and you might get TRT but if that doesn't work just take sterons
>>
>>35231938
look pretty much like your average fat shit to me
you have tits because you are fat you fatty

lose weight
>>
File: 2015-12-12 22.50.54.jpg (2 MB, 2228x1879) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-12 22.50.54.jpg
2 MB, 2228x1879
This is klines gyno, you fucking prick. Go nurse your hypochondria elsewhere, you fucking psycho.
>>
great, now fat people will start claiming they have extra chromosomes
>>
>>35233037
I want to shit on your dick.

You have a dick right? You're not one of those disgusting ftms are you?
>>
>>35231959
>and half the people said I had klinefelters and a bunch asked if i was using roids..

Bro ... Same problem. Got my caryotype done, and I'm normal. We just have smaller than average testes.
>>
>>35233037
PLS LONDON
>>
File: 1449934892879.jpg (66 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
1449934892879.jpg
66 KB, 500x440
>>35231815
>>35231831
>>35231938
>>35231959
Nice delusions OP, your body is normal, your testicles are normal and you have tits cause you're simply fucking fat.
Work-out hard and eat properly and you'll get gains, don't fucking justify your shitty eating habits and barely working out with your delusions.

There's no cure for something that doesn't exist just kill yourself
>>
>>35231815

Klinefelter's is caused by a genetic chromosomal abormality; you can't "combat" it with exercise or diet. If you suspect you have it, go get tested by an actual doctor, instead of autismal kids on /b/. Then they will give you steroids.

Second, working out for more than 7 hours is not only overtraining but fucking ridiculous. That is probably why you don't make any gains.

Third, you really don't look like you have it. You are just DYEL.
>>
File: 1419541615496_1_.jpg (51 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
1419541615496_1_.jpg
51 KB, 600x656
>tfw high test
>>
>get stem cells (probably the hardest part, if you have a planned parenthood near you though you can find placenta/baby parts in the dumpsters, just don't get caught it's hard to explain)
>put baby parts in blender, make slurry
>inject slurry

The healthy stem cells will fix you on the chromosomal level. It takes a long time (a few years), but it's well worth it.
>>
>>35235610
but what if it's female stem cells? That'll just worsen OP's condition
>>
>>35232143
>>35231815
This, go to a doctor. If u truly have Klinefelter he'll tell you. Otherwise you're fucking something up
>>
>>35235620
Stem cells are sexless you dumb ass. Injecting them will enhance pre-existing sexual traits (not including chromosomal abnormalities, which are repaired.)

I've beeb injecting stem cells for a year now, and the gains are better than steroids. Perfect skin, blemishes have disappeared. Strength and endurance have improved dramatically. I never get sick.
>>
>>35235662
Honest question, if stem cells are sexless, does that mean that they can reset your sexual orientation? I don't want to slowly turn gay, even if it means having amazing gains.
>>
>>35231938
You dont have tits, youd know if you had tits. You dont have wide hips and your shoulders are skinny cause you lack muscle. I fucking hate you. I came into this thread thinking you were like me but you arent fucking fuck my life. You're just being a pussy, by the way you shouldnt workout 7+ hours a day 5 days a week are you kidding me no wonder you look like shit
>>
>>35232274
You can eat bad food and be shredded god fucking damnit kill yourself calculate your TDEE you fat fuck
>>
File: approved.png (145 KB, 350x347) Image search: [Google]
approved.png
145 KB, 350x347
>>35231815
Rick Piano Approved
>>
>>35236141
3 chromosomes, CMON
>>
File: gainsornogains.jpg (16 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
gainsornogains.jpg
16 KB, 555x555
>>35235662
Exactly this. Here's my body before and after a year of stem cell treatments. Obvious gains.
>>
>>35231938
>>35236034
I have wider hips and bigger nips (maybe gyno) and I don't have klynes, you're just insecure.
>>
>>35231815
Go to the doctor and get tested you retard. Klinefelters is a serious medical condition.
>>
>>35233037
Shit thats what mine look like, reading this thread has me scared now :(
>>
Kek thread, OP is just a fatty
typical tripfag
>>
>>35236566
you look exactly same
>>
holy fuck, my wife's brother fits this profile. How fucked is my child?
>>
>>35232011
You don't get definition until you lose fat.
Do SS, track ALL calories with myfitness pal, even dressing and sauces and shit.
You will be healthier in a years time, I promise.
>>
>>35231938
the fuck dude this isn't even 3 months ago where any picture of a skinny fat posted would be

>Klinefelters

You have the same bodyfat storages as me, just holding weight on your stomach/lower back makes your waist/hips look a lot wider than they are, my hips are more narrow but identical torso
>>
>>35231938

Bwahahaha!

I was expecting something much worse. You look fine, dude. Whatever issues you have, is not Klinefelter.

If I showed a pic of my body..lmao.
>>
>>35231815
so much for a manlet meme
>>
OKAY

~

Before anybody gives you their medical input on something they haven't studied or researched at all, let me tell you one sure fire way to eliminate any type of hormonal inconsistency or imbalance you may suspect.

It's significantly cheaper than any karyotype or gene testing that can be done and basically eliminates any possibility of you NOT being normal.

That is: A Sperm test.

If you have normal, motile sperm, the chance of you not having a normal endocrine system is incredibly low. The only people with endocrine problems who have normal sperm are those who have very mild mutations in their AR (androgen receptor) and even those people are few and far to come by.

So go to your doctor ask for a semen analysis and testosterone bloodwork and express your concerns to him. If he doesn't grant it to you, you can do a semen analysis at a sperm bank.

If, you've had a normal libido growing up and still do, it's also improbable that you have Klinefelter's.
>>
File: 1440538476852.jpg (39 KB, 457x303) Image search: [Google]
1440538476852.jpg
39 KB, 457x303
>>35231815
test your dna for klineferter or gtfo
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.