[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at the gym >suddenly 2 of my middle school bullies appear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: fit.jpg (96 KB, 686x960) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
96 KB, 686x960
>at the gym
>suddenly 2 of my middle school bullies appear
>they both grin at me in the locker room
>w/e, go squat since it's leg day
>they come out of the locker room
>they are BOTH fucking manlets (like 5'6) and skinny little bitches
>they are looking so badass with their tank tops and snapbacks
>they start benching with just the bar, then load some 10lb barbells
>decide you want to fuck with them
>go and find a 110lbs barbell
>throw it at their feet
>say "pick that up faggot"
>they both try to pick it up, neither can get it off the ground
>go ahead and pic it up, throw it above your head and start doing OHP with it
>they both look at me like they just shat their pants
>laugh at them and they both leave their gym
Best day ever
>>
take your shitty fantasies back to /r9k/ you sperg
>>
>>35225406
Can relate to this a lot. Awesome to see those fat fucks that bullied me in highschool always stay in the other section of the gym when I'm there, and benching 315 !
>>
>>35225406
things that happen only in autismo fantasies: the post
>>
File: 1447951848117.png (30 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447951848117.png
30 KB, 640x640
this fucking thread
>>
>Be OP
>Get banned for breaking Global Rule 2
>>
>Things that didn't happen

Here's a real story, and heads up, it's boring.
>Live in shitty redneck city/town
>Getting picked on by a kid in my neighbourhood, I was 10, he was 13
>We kinda used to be friends, we would invite him over to play and shit a few years back
>Starts thinking he's a badass, talking shit, I rip him to shreds with an epic zinger in front of the rest of my deadbeat kid neighbours and my older brother, he thinks it would be a good response to try and trip me over, and pick up a metal pole and start trying to break my bmx bike
>My brother thinks it's all a big joke
>I try stepping up for myself
>He starts pushing and getting physical,
>I grab the pole off him and try to push him back with it, he decks me, jumps on me, and then proceeds to beat the shit out of me
>Brother didn't intervene, I walk away with a smashed nose and black eyes, other kid didn't even get hit
>Never talk to the cunt neighbour again
Eventually move cities, finish high school, start med school
>Come back to visit some old friends every now and then
>Go out for lunch with them
>Catch sight of neighbour again in the city centre. He sees me.
>I grew to be 6'1", have been lifting for about 2 & 1/2 years at that point
>Neighbour was 5'5", hadn't grown a single inch since the little bastard beat me up
>There's a bit of a tense stand-off for a few seconds. I'm giving him a death glare. Honestly consider punching him right in the fucking face.
>He goes into the nearest store and stays inside until I walk past, staring inside at him.
>We get lunch nearby, neighbour eventually leaves store, checking corners to make sure I don't jump him.

It was kinda eye-opening. I didn't get to play out any autistic vengeance fantasies, but I felt good about being taller, smarter, stronger and generally better in every way. I've since let go of my anger. I'd probably still give him the death glare if I saw him again, but I don't have an urge to beat him up over a childhood squabble anymore.
>>
>>35225731
>med school
>smart
Have fun with insurance taking all your shekels.
>>
>>35225787
Parasitic uni-jews are welcome to it. My grandparents are rich, and happy to shell out money for their 'doctor grandson'
>>
File: 1447009089486.jpg (29 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1447009089486.jpg
29 KB, 500x367
>>35225406
>110lbs barbell
what the fuck
>>
>>35225458
Sadly, this. I was expecting some decent story after the first few lines, but it ended up being really shitty and full of autism.
>>
>>35225851
>tfw you're in debt
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>35225406
>>
>>35225406
>leg day
>>
>>35225406
*nods respectfully towards you*
>>
>>35225731
>Neighbour
>>
My greenpost blog:

>back in 15-16 there was this lean mean nigger kid
>rumor said he did some kind of martial arts, is strong as fuck, and has the biggest dick in school
>always looking for fights, even the biggest school bullies were afraid of him
>once got ganged up and knifed, but made it out without getting too hurt
>never bothered me though, so I don't feel much enmity towards him
>years pass
>one day see him at my gym
>he is working as PT
>dyel, manlet, betaface, beta body language
>we never exchanged looks or words
>feel better about myself nonetheless
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.