[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to gay bar >meet some handsome dude, 6 foot tall, thick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1443294890018.jpg (98 KB, 651x999) Image search: [Google]
1443294890018.jpg
98 KB, 651x999
>go to gay bar
>meet some handsome dude, 6 foot tall, thick upper body
>we talk about lifting
>"So how much do you squat?"
>"errr... I've never really trained for legs, I just don't think that muscular legs look good"

>mfw

where my high test brethren at
>>
So did you fuck him or what?
>>
>>35223158

So did you fuck him?
>>
>>
>>
So did you what him or fuck?
>>
So...what happened?did you guys end up having intercourse?
>>
So did him what or fuck you?
>>
File: 1429985840328.jpg (66 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
1429985840328.jpg
66 KB, 500x440
>>35223158
>go to gay bar
Why? What are you? Gay?
>>
>>35223158
>go to gay bar
>ask someone how much they squat
It was weird before but now it's dun fucked it up
>>
>>35224992
The real question is deep they can squat.
>>
>>35223158

Lol bro, if I heard that story IRL I would smack you in the face. Srs.
>>
>>35225162

http://youtu.be/EgqUJOudrcM
>>
>>35223158
How do I get a body like a rugby player?
>>
>>35225227
play rugby
>>
>>35225227
GOMAD
>>
This never happened obviously but how do you go to gay bars, man? I've been a few times, with friends, and it seems like everyone is closed off in their little circle of friends. I can't imagine going alone or even trying to find a hookup. It seems like just a place to hang out with friends. Or I'm just socially retarded.
>>
>>35226058
Well yes, you are a social retard. But it is very cliquey. However, if you're not too uggo, if you see someone you like.... just make eye contact. If they make it back, then you're good to go. Otherwise, chill out at the bar and chat it up with those around you or the bartender.

Tho desu, the best way to meet people gay or otherwise is to do whatever it is you enjoy doing and find people who enjoy the same interests. If you just wanna fuck, there's grindr or scruff or tinder and all that shit.
>>
>>35226058
It matters what kind of gay bar it is.

There's bars for people looking to fuck and bars for people that want to hang out in a place where they feel comfortable and just have a few drinks with their friends.

If i'm out with my friends and not really looking to fuck, i'm not gonna be making eye contact with strangers or buying them drinks and shit.

If i'm looking to fuck, stare raping someone and asking them to dance (if it's that kind of place) usually works.
>>
>>35228097
>stare raping someone ... usually works.
Gays have it made desu
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.