[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>One last exercise left >Nig on the machine >Takes 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>One last exercise left
>Nig on the machine
>Takes 5 minutes rest in between sets
>Leaves towel on the bench while going to talk to the guy at the desk
>I'm fuming with impatience and leave

What do you do in this situation?
>>
>>35215290
The black men in my gym are friendly and helpful.
>>
>>35215290
forget that i go to /fit/ and instantly stop being autistic and just tell the person that i am going to cut in
>>
>>35215290
work in with him
>>
>>35215290
Take turns at the machine. Are all westerners this autistic?
>>
>>35215290

>ask to work in
>"sure"
>work in

I have never seen anyone refuse to let other people work in.
>>
>>35215290
>stop being racist
>wait your turn like an adult
>Lol uses machines

Do you even lift?
>>
>>35215302
> he dindu nuffin. he a gud breh. he pick things and put them down err day.
>>
wonder why im in the pleb center and not my fantastically equipped home gym downstairs
>>
I legit don't know what.
I've gotten so used to having my own gym that I've no idea what's acceptable in a normie gym. Last time I went to one, I got so tired of waiting for a squat rack that I went up to a girl who was doing jerks and asked how long she had left and if I could work in. She looked like she was scared shitless and ran away.
>>
>>35215476
Home gyms are for autists who are too scared to get a membership. One machine costs like 4 years of a membership, why the hell would you build a home gym.
>>
You could have asked him.
Or just have used it. If he had complained just say "oh I thought that you had finished" and move on.
>>
>>35215290
>machine

Subtly meme'd friendo
>>
>>35215882
Pleb
>>
File: 1448510761601.gif (2 MB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
1448510761601.gif
2 MB, 500x540
>>35215290
Ayy, why are fit male bodies so sexy?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.