[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Present for /fit/ gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 301861.gif (2 MB, 280x450) Image search: [Google]
301861.gif
2 MB, 280x450
yo /fit/
what do you get your /fit/ gf for christmas?

i have no idea.
something small, but resembling her weight lifting career
>>
>>35202262
Fit bit. Bitches love that dumb expensive shit.
>>
a mean strap-on
>>
>>35202281
nah, she's not into wearables.
>>35202286
kek
>>
>>35202291
Then take her shopping for clothes, or some supplements, or weights, new gloves or wrist straps, it really isn't that hard bro.
>>
>>35202313
in a long distance relationship it is
>Inb4 ldr meme

all of those things she either already has or doesn't need or want.
>>
>>35202322
Well then buy her some girly shit, or a ticket for a full day/rub down at the spa. I love getting massages, especially when I'm in shape. It makes my muscles feel better.
>>
>>35202348
hmm maybe ill look for something like that
>>
>>35202361
Glad I could help. I'm personally just gonna give my girls some sneakers that she wanted, (Like 120 dollar nikes for some fucking reason) then I'm gonna lick her butthole and puss, and then just fuck her until my dick goes limp.
>>
>>35202390
> then I'm gonna lick her butthole and puss, and then just fuck her until my dick goes limp.
exactly what i'm gonna do to my gf anon.
>>
>>35202396
Good on ya. It's a time for giving after all.
>>
>>35202404
cheers m8
>>
My gfs Christmas and birthday are ten days apart so I have to get her double presents. Kind of lame cause of how much I'm spending on her and family.
>>
>>35202727
That doesn't answer anything and I'm just blogging.

Here is what I got her:

I'm making her an outfit. She dresses okay, but she makes crap at her job so only buys low Tier clothes when she goes shopping (H&M and Old Navy). She just recently upgraded to buying from the Gap only because of the sales. Overall she doesn't a lot of good quality clothes.

So I got her certain clothes from higher end retailers by taking advantage of sales and black Friday. Got some connects at Bloomingdale's as well that allows me to get some employee discounts. Using that to buy her a pair of designer jeans.

By the end of it she'll have an outfit worth more than her bank account.
>>
>>35202262
if she doesn't have a foam roller get her one, or you know ask her what she wants.
>>
>>35202262
My boy is giving me creatine, some naughty pills and 3 different flavours of protein pow for christmas. Found his present stash in his closet. What is a good equal gift to give him?
>>
my boyfriend got me a pink inzer belt for my bday, he said it took months to arrive tho.... I absolutely love it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.