[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making burgers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_9663a.jpg (13 KB, 305x242) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9663a.jpg
13 KB, 305x242
Sup /fit/ looking for your opinions on this shit. I'm about to start a small business with a few of my friends, nothing significant, and we're going to make burgers.
The idea is selling the shit sub $1... So what ingredients to use so the calories don't skyrocket? (partially because I'll be eating them too and also don't want gymfags complaining)...
What is the most /fit/ approved burger?
>inb4 no burger
>inb4 4x big mac estra cheez

Also meat will be probably beef and chicken (until now we just had chicken and shit bretty good)
>>
>>35191441
no idea but where you located?
>>
You're about to start a business selling burgers but you don't know the ingredients? Good luck.
>>
>>35191441
You can't cook beef and chicken together idiot.
>>
>>35191455
Europoor
>>35191459
Faggot, I was just looking for some extra ideas, I know what will the burgers have just looking for extra stuff
>>
>>35191550
Turkey burgers; maybe try to find bun alternatives
>>
>>35191550
Here's some advice eat shit and die.
>>
Know where you are getting your fucking meat from. Rule 1 of a good restaurant is knowing your suppliers better than you know your own dick. Invest in an good mixing machine. Figure out your variable costs and take into account your non-variables. Dont just hire any old asshole. Make sure you can trust them, theyll be in charge of your day to day operations after all and cooks hate owners who dony confide in them. Also, fucking learn yo foodcost. How the fuck will you pay for anything if you are selling it for one dollar. You twat.
>>
Making a good burger is impossible in Europe unless you grind your own meat. Sirloin/chuck/round mix. Add lard or something. The beef here is total garbage.
>>
>>35191441
Make your own buns

Get a partnership with a local grower, they'll give you the fixings on a discount

Create your own distinct flavors of hamburger

Create "healthy" burgers like turkey burger and the like.

Create a BULK MEAL that uses large yet cheap to make burgers with a few strips of bacon and all of the fixings.

Create a veggie burger that actually tastes good to a meat eater.
If you can do that, create a meat substitute that has the taste and consistency of good meat, then you'll be able to write your own check.
>>
>>35191618
Because if you don't you'll spiral into debt and kys lel
>>
or go to mcdicks get a mc double n chuck the bun lmao
>>
>>35191441
You do realize how pricing works, right?
Ingredients are 1/3 the price, so a sub $1 burger would only use ~$0.30 worth of ingredients.
In other words, it'd be cheap, but it'd be shit and very unhealthy.
>>
>>35191618
>create a vege burger that tastes and feels like meat
You wanna know why this hasnt been done before? Cos its fucking impossible thats why
Still there a good vege burger recipes out there
>>
>>35192830
And youd have to sell like 1000 of them to make any money
>>
>>35191527
Ya huh. You just need to burn that shit.
>>
File: 1446580034254.gif (992 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
1446580034254.gif
992 KB, 389x259
>>35191611
Kek. Europoors gonna europoor.
>>
File: brows.gif (263 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
brows.gif
263 KB, 480x479
>>35191573
Get cancer faggot.

>>35192830
>hurr durr I have no idea how wholesaling works

That being said <1$ is a bit optimistic.

>>35193571
>euros are bad at making greasy American food
>a bad thing
>>
Why would you charge less than a dollar, aren't you trying to make money?

Call it an artisan moonman superfood deluxe and charge 7 bucks a pop. If it tastes good and your location is OK you will do fine. Also put butter and salt on everything, everyone else does.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.