[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give it to me straight, guys. What do you think of my body?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: well... fuck.jpg (68 KB, 767x562) Image search: [Google]
well... fuck.jpg
68 KB, 767x562
Give it to me straight, guys. What do you think of my body?

I've stalled so hard after gyno surgery and grappling with depressive tendencies - I never used to feel like lifting was a chore, but it's begun feeling that way. As a result, I'm neither BIG nor LEAN... and I have a folded-in nip from the gyno surgery.

(still worth the 3 grand smhtbh senpai)

I need to cut. I've NEVER had abs. I'm 206 and I didn't even have them 30lbs ago. I'm just... tired of waffling, tired of the starts and stops, tired of BEING FUCKING TIRED. How do I get out of this rut? My body is just so mediocre compared to what I know it could be. I know it is - I've seen what you guys have accomplished.

Coach me anons, pls
>>
You look great, but you would look amazing on a cut.
Your arms look juicy as fuck

You're tired?

What's your diet looking like?
Sleep?
Daily Habits?
>>
>>35189034
I'm not a pro but my opinion about your body is that you actually look like you have nice base to start with. I'm not sure what your goal body is but if you're planning to be more muscular then I wouldn't worry about cutting and how you look now, you don't look bad at all. If you want otter mode then just cut.
>>
>give it to me, straight guys

You're in the wrong place.
>>
File: LVSeatedHipAbduction.gif (160 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
LVSeatedHipAbduction.gif
160 KB, 160x120
>>35189034
>>
>>35189101

lol'd
>>
>>35189034
you need to do a cycle bro. You'll feel the best you've ever been both in the gym and in your head
>>
>>35189034
>I need to cut
Well there you said it.
>>
bro just eat tuna and broccoli until you see your abs
>>
>>35189034
You look really good IMO, your chest is underdeveloped though
>>
File: 1444801551656.jpg (41 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1444801551656.jpg
41 KB, 480x640
>>35189034
you look strong and healthy. the bodyfat is well distributed and not ugly.

try a therapist and add cardio both help with depression.

you have come a far way - dont neglect acknowledging this.

iam about the same build us you but a bit less muscle and more fat - i would be glad to be where you are.
>>
>>35189034
Your body is alright, just cut a nit. I'm sure you are hiding some goodies under there.
Not even gay or anything, but fuck, you have a nice smile, man.
>>
>>35189034
Cut for abs, you'll look great, take lifting in a deficit as an opportunity to try some different lifting routines since you're not going to be making progression anyway
>>
>>35189034
i sexe u homo
>>
>>35189034
you would benefit from a cut. you have a strong, powerlifter-type build to you, but you have some fat around the abdomen and chest
>>
>>35189034
Can you post a pic of the nipple. Im considering surgery too.
>>
>>35189034
what are your stats OP`?
>>
>>35189034
In my country the surgery is free but im not sure if I should do it cause the doctor might not be experienced with this stuff and fuck up
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.