[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favorite lift and why is it the overhead press?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: BREH.jpg (319 KB, 1200x1131) Image search: [Google]
BREH.jpg
319 KB, 1200x1131
What is your favorite lift and why is it the overhead press?
>>
>>35188289
Don't you mean... The Press
>>
Because i have good shoulder genetics.

Pressed 2plate for reps when my flat bench was only 245

I was nearly pressing my 1rm on squats at the time.

>inb4 accusations of push pressing
>>
Bench or rows

I like dem and they are probably my strongest lifts.
>>
deadlift even though it's useless
>>
File: 860400768_41f07f9c2a.jpg (145 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
860400768_41f07f9c2a.jpg
145 KB, 500x375
I like barbell rows a lot
>>
>>35188289
talk about a plastic surgery win.

Jesus she was ugly.
>>
>>35188343
>Jesus she was ugly.

That looks more like a form of inflammation or edema.
>>
>>35188343
>>35188382
This person is actually a transgendered female. Saw her posting on lgbt many many months ago. The surgery did wonders for her.
>>
>>35188335
Deadlifts worked like fucking magic when I was at the gym. Soon after starting then. All other lifts went up. Lost more body fat. Abs toned up.
>>
>>35188468

>abs toned
opinion discarded
>>
>>35188446
Goddamnit
Makes me scared to approach a female desu these traps these days there's no way to tell..
>>
>>35188289
you spelled curls wrong
>>
>>35188446
>her
>it
>>
Close grip incline bench is all you need bruh

>tris
>full delts
>upper pecs
>the only part of the pec that matters

throw in some rows, and squats and maybe lifelifts for funsies and that's all you ever need

>bonus move
>incline press up
>modified skullcrusher
>repeat

I'm not exactly Ditch Piano but my shoulders/chest look better than any other dude at my gym
>>
>>35188490
Deadlifts strengthen your abs and I started loosing more bodyfat when I started deadlifting?
>>
>>35188516
Are you some kind of faggot who doesn't like traps or something?
>>
>>35188516
So they have a dick, so what? If they make your heart go doki doki just do it senpai. And no one would say shit otherwise because gains desu.
>>
Kneeling shrugs on the ground base squat machine. Makes me feel like I'm on the cover of a comic book
>>
>>35188289
This is weird but I actually find her most attractive when she is bruised and bandaged.
>>
alternating dumb bell curls
>>
>>35188289
Because I carry the world in my shoulders.
>>
>>35188854
i agree. that's why i beat women.
>>
BB squat right after taking a big shit
>>
Was accelling at OHP then out of nowhere i had pain whenever i tried to unrack the weight and set up
>>
>>35188854
FFS bruising wasn't fun, I had trouble opening my eyes fully for a while.
>>
>>35188545
>Close grip incline bench

bump for CGIB master race
>>
>>35188516
IF YOU'RE AT A HOLE YOU REACHED THE GOAL
>>
I honestly can't do OH press well
I always get a stabbing pain in one arm while going down
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.