[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do 9 out of 10 women think that lifting even the lightest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1413242239206.jpg (60 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
1413242239206.jpg
60 KB, 550x733
Why do 9 out of 10 women think that lifting even the lightest of weights will instantly turn them into a female bodybuilder?
>>
Probably because women are retarded
>>
>>35186100

>/fit/ - "Guys trying to figure out how girIs think" generaI
>>
>>35186100
Why do 9 out of 10 men do shitty brosplits and not eat enough food or protein and gain little to no weight and little to no muscle?

Same reason: they're uninformed.
>>
File: disnig.jpg (15 KB, 289x281) Image search: [Google]
disnig.jpg
15 KB, 289x281
>>35186122
Misinformed I think is more truthful, excuse me for being pedantic
>>
>>35186100
because a 9/10 can eat clean and lift hard for a year and have a 10/10 womens physique you fuckin kek
>>
>>35186171
This. Women dont have to work as hard to look good.
>>
>>35186100
They don't, otherwise they wouldn't be 9/10.
>>
>>35186115
This. It's so utterly pointless. Women don't even understand women.
>>
>>35186100
Their fear may have some truth to it. Any amount of muscle on a girl will make her appear jacked to pretty much anybody. Granted you she won't get any muscle unless she works her ass off but still it's easy for a girl to look disgusting or scary to most men.
>>
Fit chicks are hot as fuck.
Women hear "weight lifting" and think of bodybuilders.
>>
>>35186171
Bait or dumb? Re read the question
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.