[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, im working on getting everything ready for my new Workout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
Hello, im working on getting everything ready for my new Workout rutine and perfect diet.

but i asked the other day for some workout apparel advice.

And i found theese pants, Now they are made for Females atlest that what it says, but they are on sale, and i figured id just order the xl pants, and use them insted.

it should be fine right, a female sweatpants is no diffrent than a male? heres a picture
>>
File: ModernMale.gif (1 MB, 3200x4136) Image search: [Google]
ModernMale.gif
1 MB, 3200x4136
>>35175111
>THE CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>35175111
If you're working out hard enough you won't need sweatpants.
>>
And this will be my workout top.

i cant use thin t-shirts, because my nipples often get hard, and pultrude out, and i feel weird when people look at me, and my nipples are pultruding out of y T-shirt.
>>
>>35175167

I'm making a workout rutine from the 5 2 1 system. with 5 coreworkouts and support workout for each core.

So it will be 5h each week, with 2 rest days.
and lifting for 90% of my max 1rep with 3 sets and 5 2 1 in reps.
>>
just wear guy pants dude
>>
>>35175161

I'm not sure if I should eat at maintiance or a slight calorie surpluss since I have about 40 pounds of extra fat to get rid of. but I figured id do a clean bulk of 200Added calories for 3 months. then drop down to maintenance close to spring to burn the fat.
>>
>>35175169
>7RAIN - GA1N - SU57AIN
>PW3R 5P3ED S7R3NG7H FL3X/BL7Y

This sweater exists.
>>
I wear Under Armor superhero-themed gym clothing. Got a Superman compression shirt and a Batman one. Thinking of getting Ironman to complete the trilogy.
>>
File: 1373311977566.jpg (309 KB, 1024x687) Image search: [Google]
1373311977566.jpg
309 KB, 1024x687
>>35175221
man if you seriously wanted change you wouldn't be on 4chan right now researching sweatpants and imagining dieting techniques
you'd be running your fat ass off until you taste blood
you'd be doing pushups until you collapse
you'd be installing a pullup bar
you'd be in the gym in your fuckin jeans deadlifting the bar and curling 10lb dumbbells until the ground was pissed with sweat
you know what I'm saying?
you need to want change more than you want food
you can do it, but meticulously planning how you go about things is just another excuse, another delay and then one day you're old and you've got a closet full of jogging gear and a wheelchair
do it now
run til you puke
>>
>>35175169

reebok is literal kek wear. Just wear a regular cotton t-shirt.
>>
>>35175341
fucking this
>>
File: fedora73.jpg (201 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
fedora73.jpg
201 KB, 900x900
>>35175341
>man if you seriously wanted change you wouldn't be on 4chan right now researching sweatpants and imagining dieting techniques
>you'd be running your fat ass off until you taste blood
>you'd be doing pushups until you collapse
>you'd be installing a pullup bar
>you'd be in the gym in your fuckin jeans deadlifting the bar and curling 10lb dumbbells until the ground was pissed with sweat
>you know what I'm saying?
>you need to want change more than you want food
>you can do it, but meticulously planning how you go about things is just another excuse, another delay and then one day you're old and you've got a closet full of jogging gear and a wheelchair
>do it now
>run til you puke
>>35175362
>>
>>35175341
>meticulously planning how you go about things is just another excuse, another delay and then one day you're old

This is /fit/ in a nutshell

We lift because we're insecure, but as a result of our insecurity we become perfectionists, because we're afraid of failure, so we try to have everything be perfect before we begin

Getting in good shape is so fucking simple, it's just difficult. There's no magic trick, it's all common sense, it's just about whether you're willing to put in the effort
>>
>>35175221
As a novice, don't worry about eating at a surplus. Eat at a deficit and workout, and when the fat starts disappearing you'll have pleasing muscles underneath. Bulking is for skinny people and pros.
>>
>>35175512
>Bulking is for skinny people and pros.
>These are the people giving free fitness advice online.
>>
>>35175341

this

but as for the pants, don't get womens stuff. It will be comfy, but the fabric is super tight around the crotch area. With sweatpants you will have a bulge (or maybe a poke in your case) showing all the time, and it will really hug your ass. Since I assume you are starting out, your ass is probably mediocre, and it will look pretty bad. You can kindof get around the crotch room problem by pulling them down a little, but most of them are pretty low cut so it depends.

I suggest just getting guys baggy sweatpants, once your squat gets high enough your ass should be good enough to get normal fitting guys sweatpants to show it off.
>>
>>35175544
He shouldn't be bulking if he's 40 lbs over weight
>>
File: 1447355109711.jpg (20 KB, 213x211) Image search: [Google]
1447355109711.jpg
20 KB, 213x211
Please be a troll thread...
>>
>putting this much thought into his gym apparel
honestly, you won't make it if you keep up with these levels of autism. put on a damn tshirt and some gym shorts and go to work...wtf this is pissing me off
>>
Anyone know a good brand of tights? I have huge thighs and smaller calves and want them to be snug.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 324x291
>>35175909
>>
>>35175111
Sweatpants and a wifebeater. That is all I wear to the gym.
>>
>>35175111
I've been waiting for this subject to finally come up. I'm a straight white male. I have three pairs of women's sweat pants. They're a little tight in the crotch and grundle area, but they're so perfect for lifting. Room in the butt, room in the quads, not overly baggy. You'll be glad you got them.
>>
>>35176342
Please be bait.
>>
>the year of our Lord
>not wearing tight sweat pants that show your quadz n calvez.
>>
>>35176355
Not bait. They're simply a slimmer cut sweatpant if you like the tighter look. Better than paying 60 bucks for some overpriced ones from nike. You can buy a woman's large/medium for like 15 bucks. I'm wearing some right now.
>>
File: IMG_2555.jpg (153 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2555.jpg
153 KB, 405x720
>>35176424
>>
>>35176424
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>35175341
>40lbs excess body fat
>you need to run every day faggot

He'll have an ankle, knee, or hip injury within a month if he does that m8
>>
I'm buying yoga pants to lift in

I got a home gym though
>>
>>35177589
>not lifting nude
you really get dressed just to use your home gym?
>>
>>35175221
> maintenance
> burn the fat.

I don't think you understand how this works.
>>
>>35177607
It's in a shack behind my house and its cold here.

I also wouldn't want weighty plateys whacking my naughty nubbies
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.