[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /fit/ do with their yolk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6
File: king-cake-egg-yolk.jpg (222 KB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
king-cake-egg-yolk.jpg
222 KB, 5184x3456
What does /fit/ do with their yolk?
>>
yolk enema
>>
used to just dump them down the drain whole, but i'm pretty sure this can fuck up your pipes so now i crush them in my hands before letting it go down the tubes. kind of makes me feel barbaric though because it's technically like a life
>>
File: eggs.jpg (3 MB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
eggs.jpg
3 MB, 3504x2336
>>35149358
Eat it you fucking cuc k

Eat all the eggs
>>
yolk enema
>>
>>35149358
eat it of course
>>
Do people even know how eggs work? Like why the eggs you buy in a shop can't breed a chicken? And how eggs that breed a chicken are made?
>>
The mindset of a no-yolker:

>buy fridge
>throw out fridge
>sit in box and pretend its fun
>>
>>35149412
it's not alive you retard
>>
>>35149412
>kind of makes me feel barbaric though because it's technically like a life
Kek
>>
File: 1447986025691.jpg (38 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1447986025691.jpg
38 KB, 480x454
>there are people on /fit/ right now that don't eat yolks
>they post in threads
>they comment your pics in CBTS
>they are allowed to vote and reproduce

This legitimately worries me tbqh. Keeps me up at night.
>>
I do not eat it
>>
>>35149399
this. Then after i have all the yolks up there i like to drop the payload in the toilet or the shower as hard as i can.
>>
The cholesterol factor, right?
>>
>>35149358

>crack egg in mouth
>separate white from yolk with tongue
>spit out the yolk like a pit
>swallow white

ptg 2bh f@m
>>
>>35149565
ya
>>
>>35149565
Stop perpetuating this momscience. Dietary cholesterol has next to no impact on your blood cholesterol. It's all about your lifestyle.
>>
I fucking love yolks but I suck at frying eggs so I just scramble and add tuna
>>
why and where do people not eat the egg yolk?
>>
>I suck at frying eggs
>>
>>35149597
Not momscience

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2989358
>>
I see this post too much.

>samefag hasnt tried the enema yet
>>
>>35149358

>eating egg yolks

why don't you eat raw butter with a teaspoon while you're at it... I simply buy egg whites
>>
>>35149597

Stop perpetuating denial

http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/55/6/1060.full.pdf
>>
I eat them of course. Ignoring the fact that they're tasty and nutritious, I'm not gonna just toss out 40% of the food I bought. That's retarded.
>>
>>35149423
>YOU HAVE TO EAT ALL THE EGGS
>>
I never ever ever eat yolkes, don't want colesterol and die young.
>>
>>35149702
>nutritious

they come with harmful baggage like saturated fat and cholesterol though

you wouldn't consider a scoop of sewer sludge with multivitamin powder mixed in nutritious now would you
>>
File: egg vs slice of bread.png (78 KB, 1151x809) Image search: [Google]
egg vs slice of bread.png
78 KB, 1151x809
>>35149739

And they're not really nutritious anyway. They have riboflavin and some good marketing, but that's about it.
>>
>>35149446
Im dying
>>
>>35149674
>Cites momsciensce review
I read part of it and holy shit it had nothing to do with actual science
>>
>>35149786
>scientific facts hurts my feelings >;( must not be true

Great argument, bro
>>
>>35149754
Why?
>>
>>35149358
Eveytime I cum while penetrating gives me so much pleasure that it reaches some kind of pain and can't really continue punding because of it.
How do I fix this.
>>
>>35149358
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orcB3ckHqq0
>>
Eat them ofc

I can't imagine being enough of a faggot to be scared of 7-8g of fat per egg. I don't even eat much more fat than that from other sources so it's a welcome addition in my diet
>>
>>35149358
Eat that shit you nigger: it contains so many fucking nutrients that makes it so much more than worth it. Plus, it's been proven that the cholesterol scare with eggs was total bunk..you can eat as many eggs as you want a day and be fine.

Holy fuck
>>
CRUSH it with my palm on my dick in hand

Masturbate with it
>>
>>35149434
Chickens still pop out eggs whether a rooster has fucked them or not. The ones we get are unfertilized: they can never become chickens. Random ones on your great uncle's farm might though.
>>
File: egg research.png (372 KB, 1980x1002) Image search: [Google]
egg research.png
372 KB, 1980x1002
>>35150055

>it contains so many fucking nutrients

See >>35149750

>Plus, it's been proven that the cholesterol scare with eggs was total bunk..you can eat as many eggs as you want a day and be fine.

See >>35149690 >>35149674

Also pic. Even the egg industry's own research says not eating egg yolks is better than eating them.
>>
>>35149739
>you wouldn't consider a scoop of sewer sludge with multivitamin powder mixed in nutritious now would you

Are you serious right now?
>>
>>35150116
Thanks brah, damn.
>>
>>35150116
Hey m8, I've been eating 2-4 eggs daily for nearly 3 years.
I did a health-check a month ago, my cholesterol is extremely good. Explain that plz.
>>
>>35150200

>I did a health-check a month ago, my cholesterol is extremely good.

If you don't mind me asking, what were your numbers?
>>
>>35149844
high cholesterol
>>
I don't have to tell you what happend, but I have to eat all the eggs.
>>
>>35150218
Not that anon, but I eat eggs every day and my total non-fasted cholesterol was 133 with normal being below 200.

I was donating blood so I have no idea what my LDL or HDL was.
>>
>>35149358
Why is this stupid cunt troll thread posted with the same pic twice a day?

The same stupid fucking samefag comes in with the same fucking cherry picked pubmed nonsense every fucking day.

Who is this asshole?
And why do you fucks take this shitty bait?

(Will not be replying to any no yolk trolls so don't bother)
>>
>>35149358
i eat 7 eggs a day with breakfast
i eat 5 of the yolks and the other 2 i give to my dog just because he likes them i mix them in with his breakfast
if i didnt have a yolk loving dog i'd eat them all
>>
>>35149412
>makes me feel barbaric though because it's technically like a life
its not a life
its simply a chicken period
you squish chicken period in your hand
menstral hands
>>
>>35150258

133 is great assuming it's not because your HDL is low and LDL isn't making up most of it. You should have several tests done over a period of time though, one test isn't going to be very reliable since fasting levels can fluctuate a lot. If you can maintain low enough cholesterol, particularly with LDL under 70, for decades, even while eating eggs, you probably don't have to worry about heart disease. Most people wouldn't be that lucky though
>>
>>35149605
>st scramble and add tuna
i used to do this
5 eggs and one tin of tuna was pretty nice but i stopped eating tuna
>>
>>35150225
underbuttered toast
>>
>>35149412
>>35149565
>>35149739
Cholesterol produces testosterone. Git gud.

The percentage is a recommended value. That's because cholesterol is nutritionally beneficial.
>>
File: 3673954786986.jpg (25 KB, 536x402) Image search: [Google]
3673954786986.jpg
25 KB, 536x402
>>35150512
This dude is right
>>
>>35149412
You are an idiot.
>>
>>35150512

>Cholesterol produces testosterone. Git gud.

Testosterone is synthesized from the cholesterol in your blood. It's not a linear relationship, where the higher your cholesterol, the more testosterone you produce.

>The percentage is a recommended value. That's because cholesterol is nutritionally beneficial.

Nope

http://www.nap.edu/read/10490/chapter/11
>>
>>35150116
nice research retard

what about results for people that arent hyperlipidemic? god youre just as bad as those vegan shills using biased research
>>
>>35149358
Mayonnaise, hollandaise, Pate a bombe, vanilla sauce, pastry cream, egg drop soup, i add them to scrambled eggs, i enrichen soups with it, i use them for brioche,and i cure them for dessert.
>>
The only people who should watch their cholesterol intake are people with a family history of hypercholestomi. The rest of us don't need to worry.
>>
>>35150637

>nice research retard
>biased research

It is biased research, but it's biased in FAVOR of eggs. That's what research that's TRYING to make eggs look good looks like.
>>
>>35149358

I use it as lube for my penis.
>>
>not eating yolks
stay dyel and low test
>>
Eat it.

>trying to count every single calorie.
Like any of you faggots are going to compete and actually win.
>>
>>35149529

this tbhfam
>>
>>35151720
i will compete and win one day
>>
Wait why wouldn't you eat the yolk

I was brought up being told it's the healthiest part
>>
>>35149358
I eat it you dumbass. are there really people who only eat egg whites?
>>
>>35149412
insane that i used to do same thing but throw them in trash. throwing out yolks is disgustingly wasteful and stupid. if you really want less yolks buy bottled egg whites like the kek you are. why would you buy eggs and then throw half of their weight down the drain
>>
>being scared of fat
>>
>>35149754
>I'm le dying xDDDDDD

Please go back to Facebook and Blacktwitter.
>>
I take it to the old-yolk's home where it lives out the rest of its days.
>>
>>35152217
>thinking saturated fat and cholesterol are harmless
>>
>>35149399
what's wrong with me that this was my first thought too?
>>
>>35149358

If you're getting good eggs drink your yolks. There are a tremendous number of micronutrients in that little baby-base. For example, egg yolk is one of the most reliable sources of B12.

Don't drink your whites with your yolks. There's nothing wrong with drinking whites in general - a little less protein, a little better quality cholesterol - but egg whites evolved to neutralize the egg yolk in order to contain it. For example, the egg white contains an enzyme that binds to the B12 in that golden goo.

>>35149399

Go crazy.
>>
>>35149708
kek
>>
>>35149849
eat your yolks
>>
>>35150688
He was being dumb, but I think that guy's point was that the articles you cited studied only people with existing cholesterol problems. Considering that plenty of people eat whole eggs all the time without developing cholesterol problems, it may be that those people who do have the problems respond to eggs differently than others and that while eating whole eggs may be considered a risk factor, it will not make everyone have heart problems.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.