[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transitioning skeltal here How long until I actually look like I lift?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Progress.jpg (140 KB, 1201x411) Image search: [Google]
Progress.jpg
140 KB, 1201x411
Transitioning skeltal here
How long until I actually look like I lift?
>>
I can see you definitely making gains. Starting to see shoulder striations on the left.

Just take it slow and don't gain more than like a pound a month so you stay lean the whole time.

Don't fall for the bulk troll, do this thing right and get shredded. In 5 years everyone on /fit/ will be riding your jock asking for your diet/routine.
>>
>>35140434
bulk heavy but eat food that is gonna give you gains, chicken being the #1 protein source.

If you bulk on garbage muscle growth will be slower
>>
>>35140554
Or he could do a 2 year clean bulk and 6 month cut and get the same results?
>>
>>35140434
Definitely some gains, but for nine months this is very slow. I'm also going for the lean gains, but in five months I have more definition then what I've started with, which makes me think that something is a little off.

What's your diet? Routine? I think you can accelerate your progress without going overboard with chubbiness.
>>
>>35140596
> what are set points
>>
>>35140554
>1 pound a month
>5 years to make it
no thanks jeff
>>
Wait if you're transitioning into a woman why do you want to look buff
>>
File: Bulk.jpg (330 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bulk.jpg
330 KB, 1920x1080
>>35140636
> falling for the bulk troll
>>
to be totaly honest, i belive you're not making enough gains, seriously, i am seeing progress but for 3/4 of a year thats just too slow
i seriously want to help, whats your diet, suplements, program?
>>
>>35140673
or you can do 2 pounds a month and make those same gain in 2.5 years because the natty limit for muscle gain in a year is 25 lbs pure and not waste your life
>>
>>35140554
A few pound a month is pretty slow at someone your weight.

Assuming 6', I'd bulk hard to about 175-180, no more than 5lbs a month, then shoot for about 1lb a month.
>>
File: Forklift.jpg (43 KB, 684x559) Image search: [Google]
Forklift.jpg
43 KB, 684x559
>>35140694
You know what's a waste of life? Getting fat.
>>
>>35140712
i'm not disagreeing with you. but if you have dedication and do this thing right you don't need to be fucking around before making it that long
>>
>>35140434
not gonna lie man, that's pretty bad progress for 9 months. I got similar progress in three. Are you eating enough? Skeletons never eat enough.
>>
>>35140554
>>35140582
I've been eating a lot of pasta, chicken + rice, and peanut butter. Force feeding is a new thing for me. I was 110 lbs in the picture of 2 months, now I'm 135. I'm 5'10", should I cut at 150?
>>
>>35140729
The first 5 months I went to the gym twice a week casually, and didn't eat much. Since august I go 4 times a week and I've completed Y3T and I'm on the German volume training part of another program on body building.
>>
>>35140947
nope i started at your weight, i'm now 150 and still small as fuck. you need to take proton shakes and mix them with almonds, milk, bananas, a shot of olive oil in addition to eating every three hours. never feel hunger again.

also rest alot and look into creatine
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 1039x1665) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 1039x1665
transitioning skeletal here.
How long until I look like a girl?
>>
>>35140986
Can't eat almonds and bananas, any alternatives? I take cellular C4, creatine, DGC and protein right now, looked into mass gainer and it was expensive as fuck
>>
>>35141500
yeah just toss in eggs, whole milk and cottage cheese in that case. you can make your own shakes more effective than mass gainers and cheaper if you do them right , tons of info online.
>>
holy fuck, 9 months and that's it. You absolutely must not be going to the gym atleast 3 times a week. Because if you were, you would be bigger. Stop being a lazy fuck and go to the gym everyday and add a couple rest days in there. I was smaller than you when i started. We have extremely extremely fast metabolism. You have to intake enough calories to gain muscle or else you arent going to gain. Invest in a mass gainer and some whole milk. "Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass" on amazon. cheap as fuck, but will give you good gains as long as you are working out.
>>
>>35141275
cute nips
also yor hips are kinda wide so you have that going for you
>>
>>35140673

mirin those traps
>>
>>35142153
>$30
>16 servings
>I have been lifting 4 times a week for the past 4 months
leave
>>35141860
Thanks bud
>>
>>35140947
>110
>at 5'10''
No need to lie manlet
>>
>>35141275
Literally never
>>
>>35140434
routine?
>>
>>35142401
I was really 110 i promise you.
>>35142418
Finished Y3T over a month ago, now I'm on week 5 of Kris Gethin's muscle-building trainer. I just follow that plan, but i combine back and arms into one day because I'm busy
>>
>>35142401
50kg isn't too uncommon too be honest
>>
>>35143042
Im saying he doesnt look that skinny for 110 aka he's lying about his height
>>
At this rate never
EAT MORE
>>
>>35141275
You already look extremely feminine. You're just a little more stick-like than a girl.
>>
>>35141275
I'm so fucking sex starved this goddamn thumbnail got me hard
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.