[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help /fit/ >5 foot 10 >Was morbidly obese (323 lbs)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 159x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 159x90
Need help /fit/
>5 foot 10
>Was morbidly obese (323 lbs)
>Lost 1119 lbs
>Still 30.7% bf
>Want to bulk and go fridge mode cause king of manlets
>Also want to still be on a deficit to lose bf

If I start eating more calories than I burn, stop cardio ad start lifting will I lose fat and build muscle or will I just build both fat and muscle? I just so disappointed in myself cause I lost all the weight and im still fat as fuck
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 348x195) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 348x195
>>35135448
>>Lost 1119 lbs
Defying the laws of physics. 'Miring.
>>
>>35135451
Thanks breh but any help?
>>
>>35135448
323lbs - 1119lbs = -796lbs

>Eat more pasta
>>
>>35135448
In all seriousness, you will only build fat and muscle. I've heard of slow body recomp but you don't really eat at a calorie surplus for that, you can try looking it up but I don't know if it works for people who are still overweight. Bulking when you're fat is a bad idea IMO. You'd have to cut for so long to be lean, that your gains/stats would go way down and you'd probably talk yourself into shortening or straight up ending your cut early, hence never actually getting lean. It's a common thing you see around here. If all you care about is strength and numbers, go ahead and bulk, but you won't look good.
>>
Shameful self bamparoo
>>
>>35135448
>Still 30.7% bf
>Want to bulk and go fridge mode cause king of manlets
>Also want to still be on a deficit to lose bf

>Want to bulk
>Still be on deficit

Pick one
>>
>>35135491
Thats what im asking breh
>>
How much bf did you have before and how much do you have now.
>>
File: 030.jpg (1006 KB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
030.jpg
1006 KB, 2322x4128
>>35135488
This helps a lot, thaks anon. My only problem is cardio is boring and it's not lifting
>>35135500
not too sure but here's a pic of my before and ill get one of me now
>>
>>35135500
>>
>>35135497
In all seriousness I would get to a healthy BF% first. Get down to 20-25%. Once you hit that mark then bulk up on a LEAN diet and lift hard.

Do a lot of cardio to help you lose the weight to build up your hearts and cardiovascular system so your body can get lots of oxygen when making those gains.

Remember health > gains, these faggots won't agree but you can't gain when you are dead, right Zyzz?
>>
>>35135563
How often should I check my bf%? Weekly, bi weekly?
>>
File: body-fat-percentage-men.jpg (98 KB, 610x705) Image search: [Google]
body-fat-percentage-men.jpg
98 KB, 610x705
>>35135584
Monthly? Maybe. I check my body fat rarely, I can look in the mirror and guess based on pictures. Lets say your body needs 2200cal for maintenance. You drop down to 1800cal a day to lose weight. 400cal a day difference is (3500/400) 8.75. You will lost 1lb every 8.75 days. Losing a pound a week is healthy so you can cut out more.

Find out what your body needs to maintain the weight you are at, then drop the calories so you lose a pound a week or two pounds a week. Two pounds might make you feel like you are starving though. You will have skin flab so that will have to be dealt with, thats why you want to lose weight slow.
>>
File: fatpepe.png (11 KB, 517x326) Image search: [Google]
fatpepe.png
11 KB, 517x326
>tfw 25% bf

why is eating so easy, skinnyfags can lick my anus
>>
>>35135448
Its not until you have lost over a literally ton of weight that youll drop below 20% sounds like you only got 900 to go
>>
>>35135451
He must have regained his weight three times over
>>
Grats on losing all the weight OP but to be blunt the reason you still feel fat is because you still are fat. You're 5'10 and like 210 or so right? You need to lose 50-60 more pounds before you think about bulking. Just keep losing and keep lifting, you will still make progress even though it won't be as fast as if you were on a bulk. The idea that you cannot burn fat and build muscle is only true if you are already in good shape b
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.