[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Broken hand issue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Am I going to training lower body for the next 5+ weeks or is there anything I can do to get around this
>>
>>35134688
why did you pick pink?
>>
>>35134688

Theres no need to fuck up your hand even more by doing something that uses it. Ask your doctor what excersises you could pull off (if there are any) and dont trust the fitness section of a mongolian basket weaving forum.
>>
File: isolator.jpg (138 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
isolator.jpg
138 KB, 500x447
this is probably a case where this stupid shit would actually be useful
>>
>>35134688
Ive been there bro

Focus on lower body for the next few weeks. At some point I was able to do some push-ups with my fists clenched but mine was a wrist injury. It wont take long to get your strength back once you are healed so just enjoy the massive core/leg gains for now and make sure you keep eating right.
>>
>>35134704
>Ask your doctor what excersises you could pull off
doctors don't know that.
>>
>>35134719
Oh yeah I was able to do a bastardized version of pullups with those circular sleeves that you clip onto a pullup bar.
>>
>>35134688
>pink bandage

lmao you gay
>>
Just take the cast off and put it back when you're done lifting, should be ok
>>
Ask your mom to help :')

Le plebbit soldier reporting in
>>
>>35134695
>being this insecure about your masculinity
Do you have to dress and act like a barbarian to proof to yourself you are a man? Life must be hard for such a beta.
>>
I broke my wrist in January and was placed in a cast for 6 weeks, but refused to stop training. Took the opportunity to focus on my legs and core. I kept my upper body routine the same and substituted all bar-bell lifts with dumbell single arm or machines.(ex. Substitute bar-bell bench with single arm dumbell bench.) Everyone was expecting me to end up like pic related. After six weeks only had 1/2 size difference between arms. No nocicable difference in size or shape
on chest and back. Lost hardly any stench on all lifts and improved squat by 20 pounds.
Don't use your injuries as an excuse to stop. Instead focus on changing up your routine and trying something new.
Also pink means pussy.
>>
Meant to put 1/2 inch in arm size
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Realised I can still do front squats. We're gonna make it lads
>>
>>35135156
It take a bit of carefulness but it's possible
>>
>>35134835
i would have picked barbarian blue
>>
>>35134835
Having it pink shows you're that awkward dude that "loves pink! it's not only for girls!" and "oh I don't care about le other people think of me"

Honestly pathetic, just keep it white you cringy-ass-faggot-motherfucker
>>
>>35136098
what is cringey is that's you're angrily arguing over the colour of the cast. Why does it matter?
>>
>>35136098
He's gotta show that he doesn't care about gender and it's all about equality :^)
>>
>>35136130
He is right, though, it's gay. You're probably gay too.

Pic related is you
>>
>>35136193
>it's gay
No. You're just retarded.
>>
File: kek.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>>35134711
> yfw the ropes are not even tense
>>
>>35134711
looks like bondage cuffs
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.