[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gains goblins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: black-adder-face2.jpg (15 KB, 409x304) Image search: [Google]
black-adder-face2.jpg
15 KB, 409x304
>can only go to the gym 4 days a week due to school and work
>do a push/pull routine with squats and dl because of this
>gf persuading me to stay the day with her again
>have only done 2 pull days in 2 weeks
>>
>>35133319
why the fuck are you doing a split with only 4 days a week?

why not do fullbody 3.5x a week?

at most do a U/L split, so you can at least hit each muscle group twice a week.
>>
>>35133319
>bring gf to gym
>work out together
>you both become hotter
>??
>profit
>>
>>35133319

DYEL
Y
E
L

While you're enjoying your shitty gains, I'll be at the gym 7 days a week 2 hours building my body to the proportions of Zyzz. Then I'll continue to fuck ur mummy like the spaghetti she is
>>
>>35133337
I can only go on monday til thursday. Can't do fullbody consecutive days in a row.
>>
>>35133340
>muscles grow when you train them, not on rest days
kek.

found the dyel who has literally never lifted, but follows roider advice like it applies to natty lifters.

yea brah, anyone who tells you overtraining is real is just a troll trying to stop you from working out until you reach full potential
#hardwork #dedication

no but srsly, you are retarded
>>
File: 1448523277225.jpg (104 KB, 500x586) Image search: [Google]
1448523277225.jpg
104 KB, 500x586
>>35133319
Or you could just grow a pair of ballsacks and tell her you want to work out.
Juggling 2 girls atm and i still work out 5 times a week and chill with friends on fridays and saturdays
>>
>>35133319

4 days a week is enough change your programming.
>>
>gym buddy and I both lift a lot. Lots of compound lifts and big eating.
>gym buddy has a child and can't go to the even half as much as he used to
>gym buddy has given birth to a literal gains goblin

There are times I'm glad that I got a vasectomy.
>>
>>35133338
OP here, my gf outlifts me so that's a bad idea
>>
>>35133348
Do one upper and one lower workout, fairly high volume. (Or push/pull whatever)

Take a day off.

Then do one full body workout, heavier weights lower volume.
>>
>Just been diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder
>Rip
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.