[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bulking caloric surplus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
Sup /fit/, I'm currently bulking but failing to gain any weight even while maintaining a rough 750 caloric surplus. Why is this? Am I losing fat and gaining muscle or am I just not gaining anything. Pic related(what an average training day looks like macro-wise) . Will post exact macros below.
>>
OP here. Attached exact macros. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>35125099
How long are you bulking and since when are you stalling? Maybe you are not correctly counting your calories.
>>
Oh yeah my body specs are

Weight: 74.7 KG
BF: 10 - 12%
Height: 175 CM
>>
>>35125131
I do micro bulks and cuts.
Usually consists of 4 weeks bulking and 2 weeks cutting. I'm stalling since I started my micro bulk again on the 24 of november. I keep track of my body weight. Ill post a screenshot with the my weight and BF%
>>
OP here. Attached my body weight measurements.
>>
OP again. Forgot to post sheet headers.
>>
Wait one week more and if you still didn't gain weight, increase calories. Also make sure that you are counting everything correctly and not overestimating
>>
>>35125230
750kcal bulk equals about 2.5 kilos gained in a month and maybe some water weight on top of it if you increased your carb intake
>>
Either you are really active or you are miscounting what you eat. You might have the mythical high metabolism, which let's you eat everything and gain nothing.
>>
>>35125265
I entered the calories manually. (entered the macros directly of the back of the box) but ill double check.

>>35125285
I did gain weight when I was bulking at around 4500 - 5000 kcal but I was gaining an equal amount of fat. (Went from 7-8% to about 10-12%)
>>35125300
Well I also add my exercise in the diary so in theory that should be accounted for. Also I'm a mesomorph if that's relevant. (Also take fat burners and 2 scoops of No-Explode and 2x of Shatter before training).
>>
Bumperinos
>>
File: b4&after.png (1 MB, 1612x1184) Image search: [Google]
b4&after.png
1 MB, 1612x1184
Bumperino with progress pic. (Period of 8 months)
>>
File: 1448971131608.jpg (245 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448971131608.jpg
245 KB, 1280x720
>>35125440
sick progress pic no self-deception or anything going
>>
>>35125475
What do you mean breh
>>
>>35125475
If you zoom in you'll find the same birthmarks on both pictures if yah dont berieve me
>>
>>35125099
Hi op just stop being a fucking beta,
>>
bumperinos
>>
rip thread 2k15
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.