[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fatties who says can't lose weoghtt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1448812924378.png (272 KB, 537x675) Image search: [Google]
1448812924378.png
272 KB, 537x675
Srs walk 3 miles everyday I lost 30lbs in 3 months and I still had a shit diet
>>
File: 1430438626891.gif (889 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1430438626891.gif
889 KB, 500x281
>>35116120
>reached my biggest at 315
>started calorie counting in July
>weighing in at 263 today
Sure glad I didn't get my mom's fat genes, now I just gotta get out of my fat jeans.
>>
>>35116120
>>35117519
you guys are doing great!
more power too you for accepting the power to change yourselves, instead of blaming muh jenetics

just don't lose faith when you start to stall on your weight loss.

and come join the /intermittentfasting/ masterrace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I016cg8kdh8
greg o'gallagher and natty gains await you.
>>
>>35116120
Cardio doesn't help you lose weight Or burn and calories
>>
>>35116120
thats comforting. im too lazy to run so after each session i just fuckin walk on the treadmill around 20-30 minutes.
>>
>>35116120
Same for me, i was on a plateau and then i just started to take long ass walks, 9km minimun .
>>
>>35117697
the people who lost weight slower lost the same amount of bodyfat, btw

i am assuming you are referring to that cr vs cr+ex study that has been floating around

p.s. lifting counts as exercise too
>>
>>35117713
>the only cardio is walking and running
why not shadowboxing/kickboxing?
why not aerobics?
why not jump rope?

aerobics are da bess. you can do them anywhere, at anytime without any equipment.

you can even do sets of HIIT in between shitposting on your favorite hindi competative dog-grooming forum
>>
>>35117836
>you can even do sets of HIIT in between shitposting on your favorite hindi competative dog-grooming forum

lol

but srs walking is fucking chill m8, by far the easiest type of cardio.
it doesn't require me to focus on anything except the tv screen in front of me, while I let my brain just turn off for a few minutes
>>
File: eeeeee.gif (55 KB, 360x200) Image search: [Google]
eeeeee.gif
55 KB, 360x200
>been bordering 300 for at least three years
>tried losing weight with just exercise for most of that time with next to no results
>decided to start counting calories a month ago along with exercise
>lost more weight than I have in years
>mfw
I realize it's probably all water, but holy shit something's actually happening. Thinking about how fit I could have been if I had started monitoring my diet more closely back when I played football in high school just fills me with regret.
>>
>>35117904
>walking is easy

>focus on anything except the tv screen in front of me, while I let my brain just turn off for a few minutes
Good goy willing hypnotizing himself the equivalent of a homer simpson chasing a donut by a string that he holds himself. Why haven't you thrown out the electric jew out so you can do real exercise and not something 85 year olds do?
>>
>work with fat bitch
>gets arm tattoo's
>on her way to tumblr mode
>complains that shes over weight
>complains about foot problem
>doctors say because shes so fat
>maximus kekius
>says shes on a diet
>has big dinner and a 1L up'n'go protein drink
>catch her with chocolate
>fatties gunna fat
>>
>>35119447
desu i do my HIIT aerobics/kickboxing drills in front of the TV

cardio sucks ass, but TV makes you be able to go for longer, because you aren't really paying attention to how much it sucks
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.