[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here goes to the Gym at 2am to avoid other people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Shredding Intensifies.jpg (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Shredding Intensifies.jpg
22 KB, 640x480
Who else here goes to the Gym at 2am to avoid other people
>>
I would if my gym was 24 hours. Sadly it's 5-10 M-F and 8-8 SS.

Though it would be less to avoid other people and more to ensure that I can access whatever equipment whenever I need it. Especially with the new year coming up...
>>
>>35109195
>8-8 SS
plus GOMAD
>>
taking dmaa at 2am was fucking with my sleep schedule. fixed that shit up & started making all kinds of gains. all kinds.
>>
>>35109409
also read the sticky
>>
>>35109409
kek
>>
>>35109084
I do now, but it is really just to avoid one fatass that would come in, put every single plate in the gym (small town, so gym is also very small) onto the leg press, and have a range of motion of about three inches.
>>
It's 3:30 AM and I'm getting reeady to go here. Graveyard shift master race.
>>
File: laugh1.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
laugh1.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>35109409
very feint nose blow
>>
>>35111176

4x10-hour swing shift master race. Head to the gym at 1am and it's completely empty. I fucking love it
>>
I live in a ghetto-ish environment. At 2am, the gym is fuckin packed with niggers. I'd rather go during the day when the normies are in.

>>35109409
KEK
>>
the latest i've been is midnight, and there was this one other guy there who was obviously there that late just to avoid other people

when i came in he stopped his workout and started just walking around, doing stretches and crap until i left. was pretty awks
>>
I go at 00:00 or 12:00 am
>>
>>35109084
would if i could for the sole purpose of training naked
>>
I like going at midnight when there aren't other people there because then I can do whatever I want, grunting, going crazy attacking the weights, scream. Its fun.
>>
>>35109084
I do but I find 10pm works pretty good
>>
>>35112060
>HUURRRGGBLBLBLBL

someone post it
>>
File: 1416617337703.jpg (13 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
1416617337703.jpg
13 KB, 300x303
I go to a uni gym that closes around midnight every night, so I tend to go around 9:30-10 depending on how many lifts I'm trying to fit in. Platforms and racks are always open around then.
>>
Anyone that goes to the gym and is over the age of 22 is literally a homosexual.
>>
>>35112915
>>
>>35112905
not in my case hambre thats when benches are permanently occupied. gotta go early or not at all for me, unfortunately.
>>
>>35109084
2.00am master race here. Although I had a nap and slept through my alarm, so I only got there at 4.00am today and had to encounter 4 people and couldn't perform my best knowing they are watching and judging
>>
I found a solution to all of this shit. Instead of going to the gym at all and risking being seen by other people i started working out at home doing only calisthenics.
>>
>tfw gym closes at eleven on weekdays and closes at eight on weekends
>tfw the later in the day it gets, the more busy the gym gets as other students shake off their hangovers
>tfw the only times I can take my engineering classes is in the morning so I have to fight with normie DYELs to lift

Life is a sea of suffering interrupted by occasional islands of blessed oblivion.
>>
i just said fuck this shit its to much to deal with. So i bought my self a sawed off shotgun.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 794x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 794x680
>>35109084
>2am

I wish but
>tfw gym isn't 24 hours
>tfw have normie schedule
>tfw have to work out during peak hours
>>
>>35115157
>>35115157
just joking of course
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.