[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dbol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: steroid-cycle.jpg (95 KB, 678x570) Image search: [Google]
steroid-cycle.jpg
95 KB, 678x570
hi my friend wants me to do a dbol cycle and get huge with him. i am 18, 5'7 and 115 pounds. will my dick shrink, and will this harm me? i barely work out and my diet sucks but i can go hard if i start. do or don't? will a 1 month cycle show major results? do i need to take protein and stuff when im on it?
>>
also will this stop me from getting taller?
>>
way too early for dbol. you are still tiny. fix your diet, and start working out. we can talk about roids when you are over 1k on your big 4 lifts
>>
>>35108792
I'd wait until you're done developing at the age of 26
>>
>>35108792
Do it brah you'll get fucking swole
>>
>>35108792
>5'7 and 115 pounds
>barely work out
>1 month dbol solo cycle
>will my dik shrink

if this isn't a b8, then i don't know what is
>>
jesus. 5'7" 115, not working out or eating but taking dbol. seems legit.
>>
>>35108792
>shrink your dick
no

>protein
yes additional protein on top of what you should be taking if working out natty

To grow more on roids than on natty you need more calories, the extra growth doesn't come from nowhere.

I doubt it'll stunt your height, if you want to grow taller take GH instead.
>>
>>35108792
breh you should have started dbol 6 months ago. fucking get on it, get swole get babes breh
>>
how much is the avg street price for 25 dbol pills?
my friend just paid $100 for 25... does this sound right?
Also the pills he got are blue capsules, not tabs. and the guy said they were 50mg, i'm pretty sure he said 50... is this right for dbol and is the price right?
>>
>>35109358
It is usually around $50 for 100x10mg. 50mg is also a fuckhuge dose especially for someone who has never tried the breakfest of champions.
>>
>>35108792
Tell your friend to triple the dosage at the least. Because you haven't been lifting at all you won't have as much muscle to begin with and you need to catch up.

Also you'll need to supplement your diet heavily with lots of high calorie foods to gain that extra muscle. I recommend taco bell or mcdonalds for every meal with a mcflurry.

Final note. Make sure you drink a large amount of salt with potassium tablets in water. Because steroids make you gain so fast you'll need that much more water to get you through the day. These ions will help with that rest and recovery

good luck

This will get you real juicy
>>
>should you
Probably not
>will you
Probably
>what should you do since you are going to roid
Get a fucking ai like letro or adex
Get testosterone as well
Get blood work before taking anything
Eat as much as possible on gear
Eat as clean as possible on gear
Have your pct/hcg ready to roll.
>>
>>35108792
Have fun dying at the age of 30
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.